Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Avengers Rp - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Avengers Rp

Go down 
+3
Falconwing
Dolphinpaw
Dovepaw
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Avengers Rp - Page 2 Title10
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Theave10

Avengers Rp - Page 2 Heroes10
Loki, the villainous Asgardian has conducted his attack upon the human population with his army the Chitauri! But! The Avengers were there to save the world! Iron Man with his suit, Captain America with his above natural skills, Thor with his lightning, The Hulk with his sheer size, Black Widow with some pretty good moves and Hawkeye with a few arrows up his sleeve. They defeated the army!

Five months have passed since the invasion and now all the Avengers reside in on of Tony Stark's large Mansions. They live in peace a few arguments breaking out here and there. But wait... Trouble rises again. There have been random and horrifying attacks all over the world. What is going on?

You are on of the World's Mightiest Heroes, it's up to you and your team to find out and save the world again!

Avengers Rp - Page 2 Vilali10
You are mad, very mad. Those darned Avengers have ruined your plans! But you will not give up, oh no! You want revenge and revenge you will get! You gather with other villains and plan. You use a few civilains as bait or spies for you as well. It's up to you to succeed.

Avengers Rp - Page 2 Civil10
You watched the Avengers save the world, you were saved by a hero. Or you have been recruited by the villains. Either way you help them out in any way you can. You live your life almost normally. It's up to you to help them out.

Avengers Rp - Page 2 Simpso10

Rules:

1. This is an rp on TFC, so all of Shade's rp rules apply!
2. This is semi-literate please use four sentences.
3. No cussing, keep it at a minimum.
4. Too much blood and gore are not allowed.
5. No power playing, play only your side of the fight.
6. Please include others, it is not all about you.
7. You can only have three characters. Please at least one villain, one hero or one civilian.
I can add rules as I go.

Remember you can be any hero or villain. From any super hero or villain comic. It can be Marvel or DC. The more the merrier!

Avengers Rp - Page 2 Charri10
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Legion10

Heroes
Thor.:.Rainwhisper pg. 1
Iron Man.:.Mosseybreeze pg. 1
Black Widow.:.Shadowpaw pg. 1
Hulk- reserved for Nightowl

Villains
Bane.:.Rainwhisper pg. 1
Catwoman.:.Shadowpawpg. 1
Loki- Reserved for Nightowl

Civilians
Katie Parker.:.Rainwhisper pg. 1
Pepper Potts.:.Mosseybreeze pg. 2
Lynn Flyx.:.Feathersoul pg. 2
Christopher Flyx.:.Feathersoul pg. 2

Avengers Rp - Page 2 Form10
Code:
Name:
Picture:
Villain or Hero or Civilian:
Special tool?:
Picture of tool:
Personality:
Description:
Extra:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Thor
Picture: Avengers Rp - Page 2 Thor10
Villain or Hero or Civilian: Hero
Special tool?: Mjolnir (Hammer)
Picture of tool: Avengers Rp - Page 2 Mjolni10
Personality: RP it out
Description: Tall and muscular
Extra: Nope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Bane
Picture: Avengers Rp - Page 2 Banetd10
Villain or Hero or Civilian: Villain
Special tool?: None
Picture of tool: None
Personality: Cruel and mean. Villain!
Description: Tall and strong
Extra: Nope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Katie Parker
Picture: None
Villain or Hero or Civilian: Civilian
Special tool?: Special spear that reduces its size to look like a braclet
Personality: Cunning and lsy. Seems nice
Description: Short and dark with big brown eyes and long hair
Extra: She is working for the villains but the heroes dont know it

Last edited by Rainwhisper on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:17 pm

FIne ok when do we start?
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Well... we can start now. Or would you like to have a villain first? There are many more, like thanos... oo I wub Thanos. Or the Joker, ummm Hydra, Abomination all those tough guys Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:27 pm

I want to make a civilian

Name:Pepper Pots
Picture:
Villain or Hero or Civilian:Civilian
Special tool?:n/a
Picture of tool:n/a
Personality:Movie
Description:Movie
Extra:TOnys Gril Friend
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/80Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Okay, accepted. We will begin in a short while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Ok be quick though
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/80Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Taking my time.... to start...

Thor

Thor awakens from his peaceful slumber and he yawns a yawn of a true Asgardian warrior. He smiles to himself. I have had my rest, not it is time to be sure the others have to. He thought to himself as he prepared himself for the day. He smiled, and walked with confidence like any Asgardian king would. Asgard, he really missed his home. But Earth needed him.

Bane

The dark man had been awake for hours, his mind in a state of thought. He had spent his morning thinking and thinking and thinking. His fists would clench and unclench. He, Bane, would have his revenge, upon the world, humanity and those petty heroes. He had only grown stronger. His breathing deepened as he finally stood at the top of the tower.

Katie

Katie groaned as her alarm clock went off, then she sat up quickly. Darn! She rushed out of bed to get ready. How is it I forget every time? She could hear the soft snoring of her father and soft steps of her brother as he snuck out of the house... again.But she was on the same trail as he was.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Tony <3

Tony wakes up at his alarm. "Darn it better go wake the others." He goes to Thor's room and sees he is up. Next he went to HAwk EYes room."Wake up little fairy princess." He yells at Hawk. He gets a call from Pepper.

Pepper

"Tony I need you to come to Stark Tower now!"he is freaking out.
Tony:"What is it I will get everyone!" he gets on the intercom and yells,"Ok every body suit up!"
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/10Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:02 pm

I hope I'm not too late. It seems your low on Civilians, so is it okay if I make two?
And do they have to be from the movie, or can we make them up (Because I don't really like the Avengers movies, comics, etc.)?
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:22 pm

(You can make civilians up if you wish. And don't worry this accepts forever really.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:33 pm

(Feather how dare you !)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Mossey please do not do that. We want people to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:56 pm

(I am joking)
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Okay, okay. Let us just wait. When Feather joins I will answer your post.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Avengers Rp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/10Avengers Rp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Name: Lynn Flyx
Picture: N/A
Special tool?: None
Personality: To be revealed in RP
Description: Tall, slender, thin, long black hair, large brown eyes
Extra: Married to Chris

Name: Christopher (Chris) Flyx
Picture: N/A
Special tool?: He's a chef, so he's pretty skilled with a knife
Picture of tool: N/A
Personality: To be determined in RP
Description: Tall, medium build, short shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, always wears his chief hat (xD)
Extra: Married to Lynn
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Lol, sweet! Lynn and Chris are accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:33 pm

cool!
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:19 am

Thor

Thor hears Tony's voice over the inter com and looks around What sorcery is this? Then he remembers what it was and laughs at himself. He listens to Tony's call, the sound of distress in his voice. He smiles and summons Mjolnir, by extending his arm. He forgets about the walls around, as the humming gets louder and the hammer smashes through thr wall into his hand. Immediately his armor forms around him, he is ready. He walks to where he finds Iron Man. "What is it Man of Iron? A call of distress?"

Bane

The large man's breathing was barley audible as he made his way through the dark halls, his steps echoing around him. His eyes narrowed in thought, the shadows of the dark his own, enveloping him completely.

Katie

Katie ran out of her home quickly. She swiped her card and walked inside smiling but it quickly went away. Although she had been here before, accepted she always felt fear. Always, they could turn on her she was nothing more than a girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:28 am

Tony saw thor,"Go to Stark Tower I will tell you then." I fly out of the mansion. "Jarvals what the h*** is going on?" He asked the computer. "Bane sir he seems to be trying to destory the building." He boosts as fast as he can.
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 am

Thor

Thor nods and rockets off, using Mjolnir to fly through the city toward the Stark Tower. He lands like a bolt and looks around a scowl upon his face. What could be the problem, the tower of Stark faces? He walks inside carefully and looks around. It is dark, but he hears faint steps. "Who doth go there?"

Bane

Bane looks back and smirks to himself thinking, "Only the shadows friends, only the shadows."He walks out of the building, the only sign of him ever being there a shining red light at the top and Pepper. He smirks and walks away into the shadows.

Katie

Katie runs inside and looks around.Good he is not here yet.She sits down on a chair and waits...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:44 am

Tony flys to the top of the building where peper was. He grabed Pepper and flew to the next buliding."Stay here I will take care of this." He flys in after thor. It was Bane
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 am

Thor

Thor turns to Tony and looks at him in confusion. "What has happened? Is this a trick? Loki." But he stops and sees the seriousness in the Man of Iron's eyes. and the word, Bane. " the masked man of shadows?"

Bane

Bane smiles and continues walking until he walks into an alley. He sighs and walks down, down, down. He enters the cold lair, and looks at all those present before clicking a button which illuminates a screen. The image of Star Tower appears from many angles. "Observe my brothers. Watch how they begin to turn upon each other."

Katie

Katie looks up as she sees the man walk in. She gulps and becomes smaller in her chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 am

Tony looks at bane,"I think not you can eave my city or we can make you." He is serious about this. "Who are you working for hu who?" he demands. He shoots a repulser ray at bane
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:01 am

bane is underground and far away...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:03 am

(opps)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:04 am

(lol don't worry just go on where Thor is lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avengers Rp   Avengers Rp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avengers Rp
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: