Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+62
Ghostpaw
Aurorapaw
Shadestar
Duskfang
Brokenglare
Dawnwish
Swiftstreak
Dolphinpaw
Raggedfur
Stormtussle
Gentlestar
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Grizzlypaw
Amberwing
Jadefeather
Scarletsoul
Spartafury
Batpup
Dewstorm
Falconwing
Twilightpup
Duke
Heatherpup
Sophie
Brackenspirit
Skyfeather
Swiftstorm
Spottedheart
Rainheart
Ottersky
Snowstar
Thistlepaw
Moonshadow
Amber
Breakdown
Dusktail
Nightowl
Fernshade
Pinedusk
Blackpaw
Nightshade
Hawk
Brindlepup
Okamiamaterasu
Fawnlight
Rowanpaw
Thunderpaw
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Honeyfrost
Clovermoon
Sparkpup
Ebonyfur
Foxpaw
Dovepaw
Direstar
Frost
Thunderfang
Tigerfern
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
66 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

SunClan Camp Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small
The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

Stoatblaze's post:

Stoatblaze sat down next to Ripplestone, licking her ear as she leaned against him. He yawned as well, and looked out of the cave, wondering what time it was. He then looked back at Ripplestone, smiling as she spoke to him. "I love you too, Ripplestone." He said back as quietly. He had known Ripplestone since they had been pups, and he was glad he'd decided to join SunClan along with her.

Last edited by Stoatblaze on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:11 pm

She smiled and licked his ear gently, before standing and saying "do you want to go into the warriors den and sleep? it will probbaly be my last night in there". her blue eyes stared into his blue eyes and she smiled. remembering how she and Stoatblaze had played with Fangpup. she flicked her tail and smiled, Sunclan had turned out to be a great successs brimming with pups and love.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Stoatblaze looked at Ripplestone as she stood up, asking if he'd like to go to the Warriors' Den. "Sure, we can if you'd want." He said, getting up onto his paws. He let out another yawn, again thinking back of when they had been in RiverClan. Though he would always like his home Clan, he was glad he had left it. SunClan was a nice Clan, and he wouldn't want to be in any other Clan other than this. Noddng to Ripplestone, he padded into the Warriors' Den, laying down in his nest as he looked over at the den entrance for Ripplestone.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:17 pm

Ripplestone padded after him, noting their two nests taht were close to each other. she smiled and lightly brushed past him curling up in her one. she grinned up at her mate, her heart aching with affection for the tan warrior. she smiled hoping that they would think up good names for theirpups.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Stoatblaze looked at Ripplestone as she entered the Warriors' Den. He smiled at her as she had at him, seeing her lay down in her nearby nest. He wondered what it would be like to be a father; he would have to make sure their pups didn't leave the camp. He wondered what their pups would be named, or what their personalities would be.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Ripplestone smiled at her mate as she closed her eyes. slowly drifting off to sleep her blown out belly rather prominent. before she fully slept though she mumbled "dont forget to tell direstar about Clover, Pine and Fern". after that she was lost in sleepybyes land.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Stoatblaze let out a yawn, looking at Ripplestone as she spoke to him. "I will." He said, yawning once more. Resting his head on his paws, Stoatblaze decided he should rest first before speaking with the Clan leader.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Tigerpup leapt down and gently rose up letting Thunderpup off her back. she then whirled and sat down facing him with a mischevious grin on her muzzle. her yellow eyes glittered with excitement as she casually flicked her ears at the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:50 pm

Thunderpup rolled over and blinked slowly a bit dazed. He smiled though and watched to where she was pointing at. The camp entrance. Thunder raised a brow. Is she really suggesting we go outside? Though he had to admit, if that was her idea, he was up for it all the way.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:53 pm

She nodded, her eyes glittering with laughter. she walked over to him and ran her tongue over his ear then paused. she flicked her eyes at their nests suggesting that they slept first then perhaps went exploring out of camp later. her eyes cunningly suggested going at night so the other wolves would be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue13/10SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue5/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Streakfire shook her head. Tigerpup would go out of camp and Oakpup would get blamed for it! She glanced at Direstar, hoping that he would see this. She would 'play sleep' tonight so she could follow them out of camp.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Tigerpup whirled around feeling eyes on her and noticed her mother staring at her. she bared her fangs angrily at her mother, silently saying that Tigerpup hated her. she bared her white fangs, her mother had never loved her. she had only loved moonpaw and Oakpup. she didnt even care that Tigerpup didnt speak much. infact tigerpup was suprised that she was even looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:08 pm

[erm, she's looking at Direstar...]

Streakfire whirled around, doing a silent smile then looked back at Direstar. What would he think about Oakpup? Tigerstorm was telling the truth! "Direstar, it WAS Tigerpup who attacked Oakpup!" she said, looking down. "Now pups are getting punished for self-defense..." she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Thunderpup nudged Tigerpup softly, attempting to snap her out of it. He flattened his ears and yet one perked trying to hear. He nudged Tigerpup a bit rougher this time. He watched her his kind eyes cloudy looking, "C'mon please." His voice was a faint whisper.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:14 pm

She looked at Thunderpup then nodded giving him a sad look. she flicked her tail and turned heading back into the nursery. sitting down in a nest she stared at her paws. her Family hated and loathed her. even Tigerstorm hated her, all because she looked like her father. she could only trust Fernpaw and Thunderpup she decided.
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Thunderpup passed by Streakfire and though he had heard part of what she said he still smiled, "Good morning, Streakfire." He spoke quietly before limping after Tigerpup, his steps, if they cpuld be called that, were slow and heavy. His tail didn't wag he was too tired. so the three legged pup entered the den and lied close to Tigerpup giving her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue50/50SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Direstar said "it would do you good to spend time with tigerpup streakfire, also I kept Oakpup back in the hope that she and tigerpup could try and be friends". his blood red eyes glittered "i do everything for a reason. and i have noticed how you stay away from her. you shame oakthorn to dothat streakfire". he turned and walked into the leaders den.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Streakfire shook her head no as in 'that would never happen.' I know the reason... IT'S TO TEACH A PUP TO LET THEMSELVES DIE IN A HOLE!!! she thought, a serous glance at Direstar's den. He went mad! Maybe she should go back to ThunderClan... She was more welcomed there than she ever has been here!
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Direstar got up and walked over to streakfire his blood red eyes hard. "do you think that you dont feel welcomed? try thinking about Tigerpup, she sees you not looking at her, she sees how oakpup has her fathers name yet other wolves are kind to her. she sees how tigerstorm leers at her. She will turn out like Oakthorn. Rough, and agressive unless you change Streakfire". his blood eyes glittered as he said "or just stay away and let shadowstorm do the work. i think it might be best if you choose nwo"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Don't tell me how to live me life... she THOUGHT. "You have no idea how much pain I'm in. It's like being cut open every day, bleeding onto the stones. I can't understand how any of you failed to see the blood..." she said softly so only Direstar could hear. "She's the pup that looks most like Oakthorn. That's why I cant look at her." she paused, tears filling in her eyes. "But I still live her! Maybe you could tell her that." She looked away from Direstar, signaling that she was hurt. 'And you need to stop jumping to conclusions;' she was ABOUT to say, but held it back.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Direstar said "you have a strange way of showing love. Oakpup will be made an apprentice when I say". his blood red eyes glittered, he said to Streakfire "my mate Moonwhisper died giving birth to our pups. yet i was still able to love all of them, you never even Nursed tigerpup from what Ebonyfur has told me". His eyes glittered before he turned and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:06 pm

[ebonyfur never told you that!]

"I did! You can't tell me how to live my life!" she growled. "You need to stop jumping to conclusions! I DO love her! You can't say what happened in the past,nor what will happen in the future!" She glared at Direstar. She stomped to the Stunted forest.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue6/10SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Thunderpup gave Tigerpup a soft lick between the ears. He whispered by her ear quietly, "If we are wise we know there is always tomorrow." He smiled and nudged the female softly before limping out of the nursery. He needed time to think. He watched Streakfire through narrowed eyes as she left for the stunted forest. Looking around the small brute began to follow.
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:00 am

Tigerpup blinked and slowly opened her eyes. she had fallen asleep before, she shook her fur and looked around. a horror rising up in her as she realised that she couldnt see Thunderpup nor smell him. only his stale fading scent was brought to her nose. had he gone exploring without her? her heart ached at the thougoht.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Direstar walked out and flicked his tail at oakpup. he wanted to speak with her, while he waited for her to come over. He remembered his own pup days, pretending to be Direstar of Darkclan. he gave a slight smile remembering those childhood days. now he and heatherstar were leaders of their own clans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next