Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 39 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+62
Ghostpaw
Aurorapaw
Shadestar
Duskfang
Brokenglare
Dawnwish
Swiftstreak
Dolphinpaw
Raggedfur
Stormtussle
Gentlestar
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Grizzlypaw
Amberwing
Jadefeather
Scarletsoul
Spartafury
Batpup
Dewstorm
Falconwing
Twilightpup
Duke
Heatherpup
Sophie
Brackenspirit
Skyfeather
Swiftstorm
Spottedheart
Rainheart
Ottersky
Snowstar
Thistlepaw
Moonshadow
Amber
Breakdown
Dusktail
Nightowl
Fernshade
Pinedusk
Blackpaw
Nightshade
Hawk
Brindlepup
Okamiamaterasu
Fawnlight
Rowanpaw
Thunderpaw
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Honeyfrost
Clovermoon
Sparkpup
Ebonyfur
Foxpaw
Dovepaw
Direstar
Frost
Thunderfang
Tigerfern
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 39 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small
The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

Stoatblaze's post:

Stoatblaze sat down next to Ripplestone, licking her ear as she leaned against him. He yawned as well, and looked out of the cave, wondering what time it was. He then looked back at Ripplestone, smiling as she spoke to him. "I love you too, Ripplestone." He said back as quietly. He had known Ripplestone since they had been pups, and he was glad he'd decided to join SunClan along with her.

Last edited by Stoatblaze on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:06 pm

She ran over to pinedusk in tears. "This is all my fault! Just banish me ripple I know you want to just like firestar did!" She was so upset. She didn't know what to do but cry.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Pinedusk looked over at Mosseybreeze as she ran to him. "It's not your fault, Mosseybreeze." He said, his voice breaking again. "Ripplestone is a kind wolf, I'm sure she won't banish you." He added again, his voice not more than a murmur.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Fernshade growled to herself. Why are you doing this. Mourning isn't going help anything. She but her tail. Which made her cringe. She stood up and glanced outside. "Direstar's dead. And we can't help that." She shook her head. She then stared defiantly across camp. "But we can stop blood-shed. At the very least." She flicked her tail. Blocking out the sadness from her heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:13 pm

"Fernshade is right. Stop the fighting. Fern do you want to come with me to tell Windclan the fight is off?" The fight was over. She was still upset though.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Crystals : 338

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue8/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Lowering her gaze to the red body before her she let a few tears fall onto his pelt. Amberwing slowly padded back to Punedusk where she pressed her head into his pelt breifly before pulling away. "I'm going to make sure that Stormclan is gone. Will you come with me?" she asked him softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:17 pm

"They are gone Fern and I are going to check though. Right fern?" She wanted to make sure fern was coming. She looked at Amber. She was weird.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Ripplestone felt hurt that the wolves would not even talk to her about it before they made up theirminds. she said to mossey "We do not command windclan, our fight with stormclan is off. We willnot go to windclan territory we wills tay on our own territory". her voice was authoritive. she blinked and sadi "Fernshade, pinedusk Thistlepaw would you bury your father please"
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Pinedusk moved his ears back as he heard Fernshade's words about Direstar. Hearing what she and Mosseybreeze said next, about stopping the fighting, he nodded slightly. The warrior looked over at Amberwing as she had pressed her head into his fur before asking if he'd come with her. "Sure, I'll come." The warrior said, his voice still quiet. He looked over at Mosseybreeze as she said StormClan was gone, before looking back at Amberwing to see if she'd still want to go. Hearing Ripplestone speak, he looked back to Amberwing. "If you want we can go to the StormClan border to make sure they're gone after." He said, slowly padding over to where Direstar was.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue6/20SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue10/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Aurorapup whined and nuzzled into her mothers belly, she didnt like the loud noises outside. she felt her brother snuggle against her and let out a soft whimper. she whined and smiled softly feeling safe with Ghost there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:23 pm

"What about Sunstrike are you planing on burring him? Or because he left are you going to let him rot?" She was not going to be pushed around again. But she keep her cool unlike her sister.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue6/20SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Spottedheart was oblivious to what was happening in the Sunclan camp. The She-wolf had ran away to a secluded place near the camp to hide. She made her way back to the camp now, her heart racing. "What if there's even more blood spilled now?!" She thought, feeling the fur on her back rise. But she pushed the thought away. "There still might be a battle there, and I'm their Medicine Wolf!" Determinedly, Spottedheart pushed through the camp entrance. Immediately she stopped dead. "Oh Starclan no..." She was not prepared to meet the sight of Direstar's body laying lifeless in the camp. "No no no no no no!" She said, her eyes darkening. "He was young, he had his whole life ahead of him! He was a great leader!" The She-wolf thought. Her mouth dropped open in even more horror when someone commented that he had committed suicide. "More Blood spilled..." She murmured, remembering the vision she had just seen earlier. "So much blood..."
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:25 pm

She flicked her black ears back and said "hes already been buried by Direstar" sheflicked her featheery tail confused as to why mossey seeemd to bear her resentment. a throaty whine emitted from her throat before she licked her own nose and said "Thats a good idea pinedusk, patrol the borders and let no wolf through except for leaders or medicine wolves"
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue8/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:28 pm

Amber looked over at Mossy. She didn't say anything but rather tilted her head. "What if Ripplestone wants to talk to you? I wish to go check and you to stay here." she said without any emotion.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:29 pm

EbonyFur listened to all the words being thrown as well as the insults. She watched helplessly as Her Belived ran out of camp towards the gorge. "No. no."the words ran through her head. And as Direstar came back as a lifeless body. She cried. He couldn't seven get to see his own pups. She howled sorrowfully. The fae was heartbroken yet still wanted to rip Mossey's throat out for attacking Direstar. Her heart was filled with sadness and anger as she stared upon Her Beloved's corpse with tear filled eyes. As the fae heard the traitior's song, she snarled. "Of course! He didn't love you back because he loved me!"she snarled to Mosseybreeze as she went back into the nursery den to feed the pups and cry in a corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:31 pm

"Make me! Are you my mother no! Are you my sister or brother no!" She was mad with this wolf.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Stoatblaze nodded as Ripplestone said they'd stay without going to WindClan. He agreed with her; it was better they didn't attack StormClan anyways. The warrior had wondered what would happen if he saw any friends if they were going to go with the attack; he couldn't fight someone who was at one point his Clanmate. He looked over at Spottedheart as he heard her, before looking back to Ripplestone. He wondered if there were anything he could do; or if WindClan would be wondering if they were coming.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Ripplestone flicked her ears back and said in her sweet voice "no more arguing, Mosseybreeze will be comign with me to the moonstone, Amberwing try to stop any more unneeded fights, Come onmossey" she nosed the mottled warrior who she had said was her sister. she flicked her black tipped tail. her blue eyes searched for stoatblaze.
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:35 pm

After a few moments, Spottedheart had gotten over her shock. She heard Ripplestone giving orders. "I guess she is the new leader now." She thought tiredly. "Shadowstorm must be dead too." The She-wolf sighed, she wanted inwardly to run away, but it felt wrong to leave Sunclan without doing anything. So Spottedheart padded over to Ripplestone. "Ripplestone, is there anything you would like me to do?" She asked kindly, knowing how much stress everyone was under. "I could help with some of the Medicine Wolf duties with Fawnpaw, if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:36 pm

"Why the last time I went it was with my sister Firestar. I hated every second of it. The very last time I went I was a rouge." She hated her past. But that bart of any apprentice should of seen it coming.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Ripplestone said "thank you spottedheart, your help would be welcome" she looked at her sister and licked her ear saying softly "its ok mosseybreeze, this time you are in a clan that loves and cherishes you. you are one of us mosseybreeze" she smiled kindly she loved her sister and didnt want her to go.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Nightpup snuggled into her mothers fur, whimpering. He felt unsafe by bring near the other wolf (Mossey). He suckled yet curled into his mothers fur, a soft feathery pelt. The pup looked to his brother and sister with closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Pinedusk nodded to Ripplestone as she said it would be good to patrol the borders. He would wait until Ripplestone was back. Sitting next to Direstar, he looked over at Ebonyfur as he noticed her walk back over to the nursery. He padded over, stopping at the start to the den. "I'm so sorry, Ebonyfur." He said quietly. Looking over at Direstar, he didn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Amberwing glared at Mosseybreeze. "No I'm not but I am your deputy and you will stay here until Ripplestone tells me you are allowed out of camp." she said bristling at the disrespect in the other faes voice. She head out of the camp looking back at Pinedusk flicking her tail calling to follow her as she headed to the Sunclan-Stormclan boarder.
Back to top Go down

"What ever lets just get this over with they aren't going to show up. Starclan refuses to talk to us. Last time I went they looked at me and left." It was true. Starclan had left them.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Fernshade shook her head at Mossy. "We can't. We can't stop the actions of another clan." She sighedl and ringed at the thought of her dead father. Seeing Pinedusk walk off. She sighed. She took his feathers scruff. She to iced Einy and Mossy fuming at each other. She held her ground. Its not my fight. She continued dragging her father. She set him down on the ground. His cold body collecting dust. She quickly dug out a hole beside the entrance.
She set him down gently. Then licked his fur once. Then sighed. "I'm sorry dad." She then buried him in the ground.

Snowpaw hid in the apprentice den as the fighting rose and fell. By the time it had finished,Direstar was already dead. Snowpaw felt tears come to her eyes. "Our leaders..Dead?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next