Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)

Go down 
+7
Fernshade
Purefeather
Dovepaw
Amberleaf
Feathersoul
Snowstar
Shadestar
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue15/15Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty
PostSubject: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Mischievous Leprechaun would be a good name for a restaurant, wouldn't it? Anywho Orchidpup and I have come up with a couple little activities for everyone to participate in! We're having another activity where you can buy little icons for people with crystals (which Orchidpup came up with) but also something else that I've decided would be fun for everyone to participate in!

Similar to the "Rose of Any Other Name" event, you can purchase the below icons for crystals for other people. They then put them in their signature (we can just put them in the flower box again I suppose!) We only have two icons here (i couldn't find one for the three-leaf clover), but if you have ideas for any others & also prices let me know!

4 leaf clover
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) 4leaf_clover - 6 crystals
Pot of Gold
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Pot_of_Gold-icon - 10 crystals

Additionally you have come across a Leprechaun in the forest! As with leprechaun custom, now that you've found him he has to give you his pots of gold! He's a sneaky little guy though, and tells you that he will give you them ONLY if you can solve the riddles he presents to you! Please send your answers to me by PM and do not post on the thread or your post will be removed. You only get 1 guess per riddle! If you get it right please do not give away answers! Each riddle is worth 50 crystals. If you get all 4 right you get 10 stat points to any category! (I'm not the best at making riddles so bear with me here!)

Guess the location!

1) A croak in the night,
In the darkness around,
You'd better watch your step,
Or you're going down.
A mist will blind,
The ground will pull,
Perhaps tonight nature will be kind.

2) Its skin is old,
And bumpy and cracked,
It is wise in its ways,
And remembers the days,
Of ineffable terror and peace and love.
It remains silent through all,
And is a place where fears will fall.

3) Winding through history,
That surrounds all,
There are secrets hidden here,
Not found, unbroken, scrawled,
Water rises as the will to live falls,
Only another can save you from these hollowed halls.

4) Death beckons here,
And welcomes you in,
For almost nothing can save you,
If you're forced to come here again,
The threat of your rumbles,
Hanging over your head,
There's not much you can do,
To stop the spinning of this thread.
Seasons are the cruelest of nature's vice,
And now you must pay the price.

Good luck!

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue17/10Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Wow. Very interesting. I'll be working on those riddles for now.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue24/10Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue20/100Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Quick question: Are these locations from the site, or from the books? Or are they real-life locations?
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue15/15Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Feathersoul wrote:
Quick question: Are these locations from the site, or from the books? Or are they real-life locations?
Website, though I'm sure many of them are in the books as well :]
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue24/10Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue20/100Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:27 pm

Okay, thanks for clearing that up!
Back to top Go down
Amberleaf
Young Warrior
Amberleaf

Crystals : 257

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue10/10Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue0/100Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:31 pm

I think this is a really cool event Shadestar! I love those riddles too, their difficult to solve!
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue6/10Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Oh I am not good at riddles, in any case I shall try.
Back to top Go down
Purefeather

Purefeather

Crystals : 126

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue4/10Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue0/100Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Wow, these riddles are tricky. I think I know what 1 is xD
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue30/30Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue45/100Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:57 pm

What do you mean some of them?
Are they at the lake territories,or the forest territories?
Or sunclan territories?"
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Fernshade wrote:
What do you mean some of them?
Are they at the lake territories,or the forest territories?
Or sunclan territories?"
The answers are specific names of the threads (like Owl Tree or The Fourtrees or something)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue14/30Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:30 pm

No i mean at they at the lake territory's
Or the forest territories
Or sunclan
An territories?
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Everyone that sent in and got the riddles right already won their crystals, so I'll just post the answers here:

1) Stunted Forest (SunClan)
2) Great Sycamore (ThunderClan)
3) Caves (WindClan)
4) Carrionplace (StormClan)

Thanks for playing!
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue16/20Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue0/0Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:19 pm

No wonder i couldn't guess one. It was in Sunclan territory....
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Lol, epic fail on my part. I thought that 1) was the Marshes and #0 was the Gorge xD
Back to top Go down
Amberleaf
Young Warrior
Amberleaf

Crystals : 257

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue10/10Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:29 pm

I got 2 of them right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue48/20Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue70/100Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Congrats to those who got the riddles correct. I didn't see this in time so sadly I didn't have a chance to guess, but congrats to all who did!
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue0/0Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:22 pm

I cant wait to see this new idea you came up with, Apache!
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Left_bar_bleue6/10Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Woo! I knew all those, I just forgot to send them in...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)   Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mischievous Leprechaun (& Other St. Patty's Day Activities!)
Page 1 of 1