Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Downtown suburbs - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Downtown suburbs

Go down 
+4
Tourmaline
Blackjack
Duke
Shadestar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

The lower class area of hartford. The houses here are crammed in and shabby. There are no purebred dogs in this area, and every scrap of food is accounted for. These people don't own the mansions and work hard for everything they can get.

(Idea by Sheogorath)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:59 am

Duke shrugged, a simple 'whatever' kind of gesture. "Believe what you wish, but I don't lie missy." He rolled over, stiking his paws in the air and flailing them about, before rolling over and lifting his head. "Well make yourself comfortable, I don't bite ladies. No matter how rude or annoying... Not including you... again. It's night, there's a loco man out, better to stay hidden." He closed his eyes slightly and huffed.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:20 am

a large dog bolted onto the scene after a large rat, her white paws struck the ground with a rhythmic frequency. leaping she pounced on the rat and killed it eating hungrily. the just fully grown bernese mountain dog lifted her tri coloured face and tilted her head with intrest. she trotted over with a slight bloodied muzzle. she sat down and said in a smoky dusky voice "hey, im Karliah" her brown eyes recognized sophie and she smiled "hey you were the dog who helped me when i was just a pup"
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:03 am

Duke watched as yet another dog came onto the scene and huffed. He remained in between his cans and curled into a tight ball watching the two females. Sophie as it appeared the gray dog and then the big black so called Karliah. Wow she's tall...But eh... I've fought bigger. Besides, I don't fight females unless they deserve it. The brute coiled his paw beneath his chest a common habit of his as the paw was actually slightly smaller than the rest and twisted. He wouldn't allow anyone to see the slight imperfection for it could be a sign of weakness but it was far from that. "And I'm Tomahawk I was rescued by myself, nice meeting you." He thought to himself but decided against it as he simply closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:50 am

Sophie glanced up at the dog. She blinked,then nodded. "Yes I did,but I never caught you name." She noticed the other dog look bored. She nudged him gently with her leg. "Didn't catch yours either." Sophie flicked her tail and sat down. "I'm Sophie."
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:49 pm

The white faced male watched the females converse, the strangeness of how they spoke like aliens to him. He suppressed a yawn as it attempted to escape and clasped his paws over his muzzle to stop it. The one "not pretty" female spoke, asking him his name. Duke was incredibly tempted to be sarcastic and call himself 'Poopy' or something, but he held it back. With a bored voice and a slight yawn he answered her question, "Name's Duke, just Duke. I ain't no long leg to have a last name like them do. And that purty filly standing before you is Karliah. Great we all know each other." He wrapped his tail around his paws and nose and closed his eyes once more. He was ready to sleep, but with young ladies yapping around him he doubted he'd get any sleep. To himself he resolved to invent something up if these two pretty fillies kept jabbering all night. Females...
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:55 pm

Her brown eyes narrowed as he called her a filly "Duke" she said distastefully "i am no horse, so dont you go calling me a filly ya hear?" she sat down her long thick pelt keeping her warm from the crisp air. her neat paws resting infront of her she grinned at sophie the grin telling the other female that Karliah was a friend. she lay down and rolled over several time before sitting up. her eyes watched the male named duke. how peculiar he was she though to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Sophie nodded to Duke,then flicked her tail at Karliah. Telling Karliah that she should follow her. She then sat down by a shop on the street. She blinked. "Want to get some food?"
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Duke rolled his eyes, well it seemed no one appreciated his kind words. For him fillies were gorgeous creatures, so he didn't give a rats tail if they even wanted to be called pretty. Nxt time he'd called them as ugly as pig's tail, maybe they'd like that better. "Yes, Karliah. Of course Karliah. Indeed Karliah!." Duke spoke in an exaggerrated tone before he stood up and lashed his tail a few times, bored and annoyed. He backed up and exited through the small gap behind him. Females, call them something nice and they threaten you. Next time I'll call them something they will get offended at. The tri colored male mumbled as he walked away from the two, not even looking back.

-Shopping District
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Sophie watched as the male walked away. She sighed,then turned to Karliah. She dipped her head and stood up. She kept silent,then flicked her tail. She stared padding after him. "Sorry!" She called back.
-Berkshire Shopping District-
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:22 am

The female dashed after her friend, not seeing the large green truck veering down the street. she looked up asa honk sounded through the air and she let out a scream of fright. the truck slammed into her and she fell to the ground. blood coming outof her mouth and her shattered ribcage aching. she whispered "master.. im sorry" beforeher eyes closed and she passed on.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:50 am

The black dane waltzed up, her black nose scenting the appetising smells. Her tail snapped happily, she gave a quiet glance over her shoulder for the white shepard. Seeing nothing she shrugged her sloping shoulders and continued on, her claws nicking the concrete as she padded. Her keen brown eyes kept an eye out for any traffic be it human or their strange iron teleportation devices. Every now and then she would snaffle up a prize that someone had dropped on the ground
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:09 am

Flick followed the large great dane, remaining silent--a great feat in and of itself, for him--and occasionally sniffing a discarded food wrapper. He wasn't too hungry after eating so much before, or at least not hungry enough to be bothered to actively search out food. The monotony of walking made him miss his sister and their banter, but he knew that it was better to stay away from her for a while. He knew that even though his insult was passing, Flip put a lot of weight in what she heard. It was not that she overthought the comments themselves, but rather that she overthought their delivery and deliverer. He knew that she was an adult and could take care of herself without her brother hovering over her, but the thought of being separated from his twin still caused him anxiety. Still, it was best not to rush things before they had repaired themselves; though he did hope that Flip would forgive him, or at least not mention it again. Burying thoughts was a horrible way of dealing with them, but they had covered up and pushed aside so many likeminded ones before that it was hard to believe this time would be much different. Deep down, though, Flick worried that this was the one thing that was not water under the bridge, but rather the choking vines that destroyed its foundation slowly and insidiously.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnikins.tumblr.com
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:45 am

The black great dane could feel the depressing and worried aura about the white dog, she turned her head over her shoulder and regarded the male with her liquid brown eyes. She let out an unhurried huff and wandered over to an abandoned lot, sitting down she flicked her tapered elf like ears and said in her deep for a female voice "whats troubling you?"
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:51 pm

Flick followed the sound of Nightingale's footsteps, guiding himself more through sound than sight. He kept his face turned down, trusting her to not purposefully walk too close to any walls. When he heard her begin talking to him, he looked up from the sickly grass of the empty lot, his face already plastered with its usual relaxed, smug smile. "Am I being that obvious? Sorry, I'll tone it down a bit, make sure nobody has to deal with my poor attitude." His words were confident, but he knew his posture was hardly one of ease, so he continued. "Just gotta bit on my mind at the moment, don't let it bother you."
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:59 pm

not fooled the black great dane narrowed her brown eyes that were set deep in her skull, not considered any great beauty because of the scars on her body and her wrinkled face she said "do not think me so blind that i cannot read the depths of your misery, i suspect that your misery must have something to do with the other white dog who was with you, your girlfriend perhaps?" her words were clipped and precise.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:43 am

Flick shifted his gaze up, looking not at all unlike a young child caught in a lie. He felt his smile falter a bit, but replaced it with a grimace at Nightingale's mention of Flip. "She's not my girlfriend. She's my sister." He mimed gagging. "Even I have higher standards than that." He paused, exaggerating a contemplative look. "Unless you thought it was a narcissism thing. It hurts, you taking me for a shallow brute who likes his own reflection more than a beautiful lady," he said, faking indignition.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:47 am

She let out a snort and moved using her larger bulk to shove the white dog over before perking her tapered ears. She let out a rumbling growl, a growl that shook her paws as a earthquake shakes the land. Nightingale the Cold blinked her brown eyes and backed up her whip like tail snapping through the air. She watched the infamous dog catcher truck, and froze as the large lumbering male got out of the white van that had a bear on the side. She felt an instinctive urge to run yet something kept her there beside the white dog who in her own high opinion reminded her of a ghost. She lifted her lips and gave a dispassionate kick to the dog sending him sprawling "run you idiot"
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:34 am

Flick started at her growl, fur prickling along his spine. He was about to ask why she had shoved him when he followed her line of sight, seeing the van that had frequently haunted his nightmares. His mind flashed through every horrible thought of himself being caught, of Flip being caught, that had plagued him since he had learned what van was. He remained sprawled at Nightingale's feet, frozen in his fear. He was spurred to his senses by the sight of a man who leaving the van, then advancing upon them. A rapid survey found no way out of the empty lot but the way they had entered and a trash-cluttered alley blocked by a chain link fence. He rose to his feet, standing beside his dark-furred friend. He laid his ears back, whispering, "He's blocking our escape. There may be another, but there's a fence blocking it.." He swallowed, throat dry. "I don't favor our chances either way." He risked a glance at her, noting her size and apparent strength. It would not be like fighting with Flip, but he had enough knowledge in solitary fighting to at least be useful. On the other hand, he had no idea whether there was even a way through the fence; and running towards the dead end would only serve to make them yield important ground. Flip knew the city far better than he did, and she was the strategist, so he cursed himself for being so dependent on her. This entire experience would be a lesson in self-sufficiency.

Last edited by Flip and Flick on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:37 am

Nightingale showed no fear as the male advanced, she barked "you can jump the fence Flick i know you can" and with that the huge dog charged the man. her deep growling bark reverberating from the walls. her white toes slapped the ground, just before she fell upon the man she leapt. Slamming into him she sank her fangs into his arm and began growling shaking her head. Giving Flick precious time to escape. No matter her coldness toward him she obviously counted him as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:49 am

Flick paused for one horrible second of indecision. He had no desire to leave Nightingale alone when there could certainly be more men coming. The call to run and save his own skin was by now gone--years of being with Flip had dulled his instincts and changed them into keeping the other safe--and he barely even registered following Nightingale into the fray. He knew it was useless, and indeed illogical to attack a human. A far worse retribution would be calculated against the dogs of the city. Such an act of violence would provoke far worse things than out of shape men half-heartedly hunting down a few stray mutts who got too big for their britches. He propelled himself into the air, his paws finding purchase on the chest of another man. The weight was more than enough to wind the would-be attacker, and with his allotted time he called to Nightingale, "Scare them back! There's room enough for a gamble!" He leapt off, already charging towards the chain-link fence. The wind blasting out the narrow alleyway tore at his face, and his heart felt as though it would burst. This was his gamble--a leap of faith and a friend.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:53 am

Her teeth had not dug into the mans flesh, she was merely holding him down, she glanced over seeing Flick turn and dash away. She flicked her tail up with a deadly snapping sound and growled. Keeping the Human back she reared up, on her hind legs she was taller than the human. A huge woof escaping her chest, she looked back over her shoulder where Flick the white was leaping over the fence. She ran around the greasy human her barkings ever increasing. As he attempted to chase her she leapt into the van then as he scrambled after her leapt out and slammed his door shut behind him. confident that the bearded man was stuck she turned and galloped after flick.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:03 am

Flick watched as the fence grew closer impossibly fast, the two outcomes presenting themselves plainly. He would either make the leap with minimal injury or he would fail and be left behind--neither seemed optimal. He braced himself, dread coating his thoughts. At the critical distance, he pushed off the ground with an explosion of fear and adrenaline, tucking his paws up into his chest as he arched his neck, willing himself the height necessary to clear the fence. For a dizzying moment, it seemed possible he would make it, his leap being strong enough to get him this far. His thoughts were halted as the sharp wires caught his fur, slamming him into a wall of pain. He was helpless, slung over the top with his skin being worked open by the sharp prongs of the chain link. Just as he was about to surrender himself to either capture or a slow, painful bleeding out, he kicked his front paws out, ripping himself from the grasp of the fence and falling into a trash heap on the other side. He staggered to his feet--heedless of the blood dripping heavily from his abdomen and ran towards the light at the opening of the alley, painting a distinct trail of red behind him.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:06 am

Nightingale leapt, just clearing the fence, landing heavily she tore after the white dog. Blinking her eyes with concern at the wound at his abdomen. She ran through her rudimentary knowledge of street lore. There was something that could be used to help heal injuries. As she thought about it she barked "flick, we have to go to wolf territory and get plants to help heal you" as she barked she lead the way quickly toward the edge of town leading the way to a moor
-wc moor
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:12 am

Flick, not much in the mood to argue with his stomach mangled as it was, followed her, each stride coaxing the wounds open further. He knew that taking the journey slower would be far better for his injuries, but the fear that gripped his mind offered him no rest. He continued running, the pain dulled by the pounding of his pulse in his ears. The city air choked him, his world beginning to spin out of control. He slowed only marginally, following his friend.

--Windclan Moor--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downtown suburbs   Downtown suburbs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downtown suburbs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: