Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More

Go down 
+3
Jadefeather
Dovepaw
Heatherstar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue20/20Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue100/100Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty
PostSubject: Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More   Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:22 pm

These ceremonies will soon be under way:

Bluepaw will be Medicine Wolf Apprentice and be trained by Spottedheart

Jasmine -> Jasminepaw who will be trained by Barkstripe

Sky will be trained by Jadefeather

Breeze -> Breezepaw who will be trained by me

Enjoy being apprentices and mentors guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More   Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Woot another leader as a mentor!
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue6/10Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue20/100Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More   Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:25 pm

Congrats everyone! More Warriors and medicine wolves on the way!
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue0/20Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue0/100Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More   Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:30 pm

Yay! Imma gonna have an apprentice xD Congrats everyone else too! Hope you all have fun :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More   Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:33 pm

I would like to thank the Academy! And congrats to all!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue14/30Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue20/100Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More   Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:56 pm

Woo HOOO another monitoring Smile
Congrats everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue6/20Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue0/100Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More   Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:45 pm

YAY!!! Congrats everyone! And Congrats Bluepaw! And poor me, for having to train my cranky apprentice! XD
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue6/10Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More   Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Don't worry Spotted, we all support you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue0/0Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue0/0Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More   Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Me too!!
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue17/10Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Left_bar_bleue100/100Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More   Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:58 am

Spooted~ Don't forget that Ebony trained Snakepaw for a period of time too Wink
I was in the same boat as you >=3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More   Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medicine Wolf Apprentice and More
Page 1 of 1