Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+66
Firestar
Mistheart
Graywolf
Angelheart
Whirlpup
Ripplestone
Rippleblossom
Feathersoul
Creekfire
Fawnfleck
Brindlefog
Ferretdash
Larkpaw
Shadowclaw
Angelfeather
Jaime
Sunblaze
Smokepup
Aurorapaw
Silkstream
Cottontail
Ravenclaw
Stick
Reddust
Sophie
Redpaw
Dolphinpaw
Brewingpup
Pandapup
Raccoontail
Fang
Graywind
Lilypup
Scarletsoul
Whitestorm
Grizzlypaw
Okamiamaterasu
Skyfeather
Fernshade
Tallfeather
Hawk
Frost
Amber
Brightflower
Thunderpaw
Raggedfur
Hurricanefang
Bluespirit
Blazestorm
Ebonyfur
Spottedheart
Direstar
Eclipse
Brokenglare
Duskfang
Jadefeather
Midnight
Snowstar
Emeraldpup
Amberleaf
Barkstripe
Dawnwish
Sky
Swiftstreak
Stormtussle
Heatherstar
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Heather star watched the jet black male intently as his nervous state became apparent to her, and she wriggled her ears, just waiting. Finally, when his question eventually reached her white tipped ears she felt something inside of her lurch violently, and for a moment the small leader was dumb found. Stunned beyond words for a couple of moments the fae let herself relax, feeling a smile beginning to form upon her muzzle. Never could she of imagined that this was what Swiftstreak had been planning to ask her, and she couldn't have wished for anything else. "Of course." She muttered equally, joy and emotion filling her gaze as she looked up at him. "Yes, of course I will be."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/20WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:25 pm

After the ceremonies were over, the She-wolf trotted back to her den. "Where's Bluepaw?" She wondered, gazing around. "Well I guess it doesn't matter, he can find his way around pretty good." Spottedheart was in a good mood after all the ceremonies that took place today. She even found herself humming slightly to herself as she sorted out some of the herbs.

Last edited by Spottedheart on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Jadefeather was a little shocked by the Sky's tone and she looked at him with a neutral gaze. "Want to start at the moors?" She asked and narrowed her eyes thoughtfully. Sky seemed to be in a bad mood an Jade wondered whether this was his normal behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:00 pm

He shrugged, wriggling his triangular ears and replied "sure why not". he said "i suppose you could alwas tell me about more of the clans as we go alone" he mused. his tone back to its normal neutral self. his almond eyes watched her warily.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/30WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Barkstripe watched as Dawnpaw padded away. He shrugged and flicked his tail. He smiled at Jasmine. "Come on. Follow me." He then raced off towards the moors. His legs quickly carrying him to his destination.
-moors-
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/40WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 am

Jasminepaw followed behind. She started running. Her fur trailed behind her as her tail went on like a wave through the breeze. The dog hurried to the moor.

-MOOR-
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:31 am

"Sure. C'mon then." Jadefeather barked and swished her tail before turning around ready to leave camp. She cast a couple of glances over her shoulder to make sure Sky was following before she padded out through the camp entrance and towards the moors.

-Moor-
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:20 am

Sky followed with rythmic short strides. he followed her his black fur weaving through the air like mist. his almond brown eyes glittered as he raced along. he loathed Swiftstreak with a passion, but that loathing would stay hidden. for now, he was a member of this clan but who knew when he might snap. he was hurt. that much was said.
-moors
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:44 am

Swiftstreak sat with Heathersttar as he also closed he's eyes for a few moments. "So when is the next gathering?" The male asked in a cool voice. He hadn't been to one in moons and wondered what was going on in the other clans.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:56 am

"Gathering?" Heatherstar repeated airily, casting her mind about for a few moments. "Not too long I believe; just in a couple of days." She could hear the wind of the moors outside lashing at the barriers that shielded the camp. "I just hope that this gathering is not a repeat of the last two." The female reflected quietly with a sigh, images of the last gatherings flashed across her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Swiftstreak yawned a little as he was listening to the blue eyed beauty. "What happened that last two gatherings?" The black male looked at heatherstar quite confused. He wondered what happened at the two gatherings before.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Heatherstar looked at Swiftstreak plainly, a calm and thoughtful aurora radiating off of her pelt. "At the first gathering there was the unexpected murder of the StormClan medicine wolf, Lightdawn. She was trying to deliver an important message, but a mysterious wolf appeared and killed her before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. Shadestar was distraught. Then, at the last gathering, Twolegs with thundersticks appeared and opened fire. Okamimaterasu was the only wolf hurt, thankfully, but I feel like nowhere is safe anymore. Not even our own homes." The brown and white female let out a heavy sigh and wriggled her ears, pointing them in every direction absentmindedly. "I don't know what more I can do to help the Clan and keep everyone safe. It is only a matter of time until the next victim is struck down, and I feel that all I can do is stand there and watch. What more can I do except warn them? There is only so much words can do to protect them."
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Swiftstreak listen to the dreadful news *Gatherings are supose to be peaceful.* the male thought as he looked at the female he licked her cheek "Don't be so hard on yourself heather you have been a great and humble leader, unlike some of the others." The male smiled nuzzling the honey coated female "And besides you have your knight in shining armor ill protect you from any dangerous." The male chuckled as he licked your cheek once more.
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/20WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/100WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Breezepaw looked around camp. She saw that a lot of wolves had left. She ran up to the wolf called Swiftstreak. "I heard that a warrior murdered her own apprentice. Her name is Mosseybreeze. She was from Thunderclan and moved to Sunclan."
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:46 pm

(Swift is in the leader's den with me, Breeze)

Heatherstar allowed a grateful smile to perch upon her lips and she ran her tongue across the dark pelted male's cheek. "I am very appreciative of your words, Swiftstreak." She said truthfully to her mate. Chuckling softly at his later comment she barked cheerfully to him, giving him an affectionate and gentle nip to the ear. "My knight in shinning armour indeed." Sitting back, relaxed, a small thought dawned upon the small leader. Looking up at Swiftstreak curiously she cocked her head to the side quizically. "Did we ever finish the tour of the territory?"
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Bluepaw sat down in the medicine den. The alliance with SunClan should be broken! SunClan has no chance to survive with Direstar oohing and aahing over faes. And Direstar will be the first one to be killed in SunClan by the Aza'zel- that's male, of course. Bluepaw rolled his blurred eyes and spoke out to Breezepaw, "You know, with that monsterous and bloodthirsty wolf in SunClan, that ain't go a chance to live . . ." he trailed off, now speaking lower so only a few others could hear, "now that Direstar in a moaning brat who takes himself before others. He doesn't even care about his Clan! If I had to help SunClan in battle, I'd die first! I will never, ever, save Direstar if he really needs it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:20 pm

The apprentice looked at bluepaw. "He sounds like a jerk. I am Breezepaw. I like the sound of another clan falling no offense."
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:28 am

Heatherstar swivelled her ears around to the sound of an apparently agitated voice in the Medicine Wolf Den - the closest den to Leader's den-. The WindClan leader quickly recognised the voice to belong to no other than Bluepaw, the newly appointed Medicine Wolf apprentice, and she glanced at Swiftstreak sceptically. " Will you excuse me for one moment." Popping her head sharply out of the entrance to her den she fixed her eyes upon Bluepaw firmly, her tone matching the emotions portrayed in her eyes. "I will have you know that Direstar is a very old friend of mine and I will not tolerate such language being used against him." Shootig a glance at Breezepaw, she flicked her tail behind her before returning her eyes to Bluepaw and continuing. "Direstar is as noble leader as any, and if I hear such words again, you will be receiving much more than a small lecture, do you understand?"

Last edited by Heatherstar on Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:29 pm

The black wolf nodded as he watched her leave the den. As he heared the apprentices talking about Direstar the male chuckled a little, he thought. What they was saying was true but, speaking about I'm behind he's back is a cowardly thing to do. The male thought to himself as he watched heatherstar give them a telling off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:14 pm

"Yes Heatherstar. I am sorry." The apprentice coward. She didn't want to disappoint her leader. She had seen Stormtussle and Raggedfur go out of camp. She followed them

Tunnels
Back to top Go down
Spottedheart
Medicine Wolf
Spottedheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:50 pm

Spottedheart frowned as Heatherstar scolded Breezepaw and her apprentice. "Heatherstar is really close to Direstar." She thought, a little surprised. No one would usually stop someone from saying something bad about another clan. "I wouldn't say anything bad about Sunclan in front of Heatherstar." She whispered to her apprentice. "I guess she's still close to Direstar." Shaking her head, the She-wolf turned back to herbs. Unfortunately, Spottedheart realized that they were out of Catmint. "Greencough season is almost over." She thought. "But I still want to be prepared." The She-wolf turned back to her apprentice. "Bluepaw, can you come with me to get some Catmint?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 3:55 pm

The black male chuckled to himself a little before he pounced onto heatherstar, giving her a lick on thhe nose. "Boooo!" The male said with a smile hopefully she would forget about what had just happen with the apprentices and let the go for now.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:37 pm

Hearherstar's piercing gaze faltered for a moment as a chuckle shattered her thoughts, and the small female suddenly felt an added weight pressing down on her. Startled, the leader looked around frantically, trying to see who the attacker was, only to pause as a reassuring voice echoed in her ears. "'Boo'", the voice had said, but that was all she needed to hear to recognise the wolf behind the playful ambush. Scrambling up rather graciously she turned around and smiled broadly at Swiftstreak, her previous anger with the two apprentices temporarily forgotten. Stretching forward she tapped his muzzle gently, matching his playful manner and swayed her tail happily. She knew that she would soon have to cease her little games with the male and turn to sort out any more serious and pressing matters that might have cropped up, but surely, just for a moment, wasn't she also allowed to be herself? Chuckling softly she looked up at Swiftstreak joyfully, waiting to see how he might retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Swiftstreak licked he's nose and smirked a little as he rubbed he's chin on top of your head as hee quickly brushed he tail across the sleek and beautiful females back. "Honey, don't stress too much about the apprentices they all like to talk alot" The male smiled closing he's eyes showing off he's white charming wide grin. "Let's go check out the medicine den I dontt know why but it seems to be always busy." The male chuckled brushing a paw over the head of he's better half.
Back to top Go down
Hurricanefang
Apprentice
Hurricanefang

Crystals : 60
Location : staring out coldly at a world that has no more meaning to it

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:47 am

The storm coloured male opened his blue eyes, he shook out his fur and let out a high pitched yawn. he perked his dark gray ears listening to the hustle and bustle of the clan. he lay down rolling onto his side as he listened curiously. he wondered where his sister Okami was. he grunted, they both had markings that were a little unusual. his was his light gray stripe and his sisters was everything about her. he shook his head and adopted his normal dopey grinning look.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:18 am

"Medicine Wolf Den you say?" Heathersrar echoed, gazing curiously at Swiftstreak. "Busy, yes it is, thus explaining why I ask if it would be wise to interrupt the wolves within? I for one would not be too keen on interrupting Spottedheart if she is busy." Winking faintly she smiled at Swiftstreak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next