A warriors wolf role-play

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Share | 

WindClan Camp

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: WindClan Camp   Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Heather star watched the jet black male intently as his nervous state became apparent to her, and she wriggled her ears, just waiting. Finally, when his question eventually reached her white tipped ears she felt something inside of her lurch violently, and for a moment the small leader was dumb found. Stunned beyond words for a couple of moments the fae let herself relax, feeling a smile beginning to form upon her muzzle. Never could she of imagined that this was what Swiftstreak had been planning to ask her, and she couldn't have wished for anything else. "Of course." She muttered equally, joy and emotion filling her gaze as she looked up at him. "Yes, of course I will be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Crystals : 70

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Fawnfleck blinked her chocolatey brown eyes when Ferretdash spoke of a loud sound. Fawn, had heard it too, but was trying to think of what it could be. After a moment of thinking, Fawn turned to Ferretdash.
"I heard it too. It almost sounds like... a thunderstick." She said, glancing at the camp entrance where the sound had come from.
"I think we should go check it out." Fawnfleck said as she stood up, waiting to see if Ferretdash would come with her or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Rising to his paws, Raggedfur chose to ignore Brokenglare, who'd approached the pair of them. Instead, he shook his pelt and stretched for a moment, claws flexing against the ground as he tried to determine where should be searched first. Raggeddfur supposed Grizzlypaw may still be out on the moor - it would be like the idiot to stick around and try to pick a fight with the two dogs, even after he'd been ordered otherwise. To Raggedfur's surprise, he felt a momentary flash of concern for his apprentice - larger than average or not, he wouldn't stand a chance against that ruthless female and her wounded companion - but Raggedfur quickly pushed it aside. Turning back to Sunblaze, the large male snorted at the younger wolf's question. "Too hard-headed for his own good." He responded, beginning to head towards the camp entrance. "Oughta be thankful you ain't had the displeasure of conversin' with him."

- moors -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferretdash
Young Warrior
Ferretdash

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Ferretdash glanced over at Fawnfleck as she spoke, mentioning that the sound was similar to that of a thunderstick. "I hadn't noticed that before... now that you mention it, it did sound like a thunderstick." Ferretdash said, glancing towards the camp entrance, before looking back at Fawnfleck as the warrior had mentioned going over towards the sound. "Alright; I'll come too." The brown-furred warrior said, standing up on his paws. He padded over to the camp entrance, noticing Raggedfur leave the camp as well, and he looked back to see if Fawnfleck was coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
16/20  (16/20)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:34 pm

(Did Raggedfur not just notice Swiftstreak's dead body in front of the camp...?)

Sunblaze smiled at the brute. "Haha...you seem to care about that 'Hard-headed' apprentice of yours." The orange warrior twitched his ears when Brokenglare's usual tone reached is ears. Sunblaze turned and smiled back at her. "Hah...yeah. We'll I've got to be going now. So,see ya!" He turned and loped off at an incredibly fast speed. Following after Raggedfur. He then turned around. He flicked his tail on acknowledgement of Brokenglare. "Also,congratulations on being deputy,good luck with that." He started walking backwards,then started to lope on after Raggedfur. Too focused on running to notice Swiftstreak's limp form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
24/10  (24/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:33 am

(Still not up to things, sorry for another terrible post, and I know you're kind of inactive, Snowwy, so I'll try to get this over with in one post.)

Creekfire nodded to Snowstar. "Yes please. And I'm afraid its dire news." The large gray brute entered the WindClan leader's den, sitting down. "SunClan came to us," he said, speaking in a low, hushed tone to keep anyone from the outside from hearing to the best of his ability. "They said that wolves from their Clan were being taken by Twolegs, and so our ours, and that Aurorapaw had recieved a dream from StarClan at the Moonstone. The leaders are hosting an emergency gathering tonight, I'm almost sure of it, to discuss this. Whitestorm has sent this news of the gathering to ThunderClna and SunClan already." He stopped, awaiting for the leader's responce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:06 am

Fawnfleck gave a nod to Ferretdash as she slowly padded up to the camp entrance. She looked around cautiously before stepping outside of the entrance. Blinking her dark brown eyes, she glanced around before she spotted Swiftstreak. Letting out a gasp she bounded over to him. After Fawnfleck realized that he was gone, she turned to Ferretdash.
"The thundersticks got him..." Fawnfleck said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelfeather

Angelfeather

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
0/20  (0/20)
Loyalty:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:28 am

Snowstar looked very concerned as her fur lightly bristled up. "Oh my...."she said. The fae nodded to Creekfire. "I shall be there tonight."the wolf said. "Thank you for warning us about this matter." Snowstar turned around in horror to see another of her warriors lying lifeless on the ground. She hurriedly ran over and nudged him. "Swiftstreak, Swiftstreak."she called. Snowstar held her breath. "Another....."she murmured. The leader sat in front of the corpse, grieving silently. 'Hopefully, we are able to bury him next to Heatherstar's grave before the emergency gathering.'she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:33 am

Fawnfleck looked up when Snowstar arrived, sadness in her dark brown eyes. Letting out a sigh, Fawn nudged Snowstar lightly.
"Ferretdash and I heard a loud sound. We thought it sounded like a thunderstick and... then we found Swiftstreak." Fawnfleck said quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rippleblossom
Pup
Rippleblossom

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:43 am

"I...I see..."she replied. Snowstar quietly glanced to Fawnfleck. "Do you mind helping me bury him next to Heatherstar later?"she asked. The femme thought it would have been what he wanted. T be buried alongside his mate. She sighed and turned back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
7/30  (7/30)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:39 am

Barkstripe watched as Creekfire entered the den. He couldn't catch any more,except a few small phrases. He couldn't quite make sense of it though. The warrior shook his head and gave up. He turned to look at Ferretdash and Fawnfleck. Wanting to talk to someone. Though,Fawn went up to the entrance. He raised is brows and followed. The scent of blood and death wafted over him. He slowly his pace,peering behind Fawnfleck. His jaw dropped,and his eyes widened. "He's...Dead...?" He didn't even notice his pristine white leader step over as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
8/10  (8/10)
Loyalty:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:00 am

(I was talking...to dem all, Sunneh!)

Brokenglare's face went plain for some seconds as she heard the news about wolves disappearing. She also noticed everyone speaking about a dead wolf. She looked around until she spotted Swiftstreak's dead body. Has Starclan...decided to keep punishing us after all? My bad feeling must have been right...something bad actually happened..., she thought while her ears perked up, simply because of the shock of seeing him dead. I...I must be blind, how couldn't I notice THAT?!, she thought, now feeling very stupid for smiling like that. She was suprised to suddenly get congratulated by Sunblaze for becoming deputy. She turned back, now with a more plain face, with a tint of seriousness to it. "Well...it seems another one is down...", she mumbled in a deep tone. "Let's just hope the gathering will have a solution to all of this.", she said a little after, trying to light up the shine of hope a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:56 pm

"Of course." Fawnfleck said softly as she nudged Snowstar. Sadness gleamed in her eyes as she slowly grasped Swiftstreak's scruff, ready to lift up the now deceased male.
Is Windclan cursed or something? Fawnfleck asked herself. Blinking her brown eyes for a moment, she looked back to see if Snowstar was ready to carry Swiftstreak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jaime

Jaime

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Jaime was brought back to the present by barkstripe talking to him, he gave a shake of his head "no thanks, the journey here was tiring" he glanced over at Snowstar with a concerned look in his brown eyes. He stood and dipped his head at Barkstripe before he walked over to Snowstar and nosed her shoulder gently "you should rest Snowstar, ill help bury the black one" he knelt down and wriggled under the dead males form, standing up swiftstreak was draped across his back like another pelt his muscles screamed at him but he ignored it nodding at fawnfleck "lead me to where he has to be buried"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferretdash
Young Warrior
Ferretdash

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Ferretdash padded after Fawnfleck as she stepped outside of the camp entrance, his eyes widening in surprise as he noticed Swiftstreak. He heard Fawnfleck's words, and looked back to Swiftstreak; Fawnfleck was right. It appeared that he had been the one who was hit by a thunderstick. Why were Twolegs so close to the camp? Ferretdash wondered, looking over to Snowstar as the leader arrived. He could hear other nearby voices, and heard Barkstripe's question to Fawnfleck. The brown-furred wolf watched what was happening, unsure what he should do. It was horrible what had happened to Swiftstreak, and Ferretdash wondered if the warriors and apprentices outside of camp were safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am

"Swiftstreak is gone." Fawnfleck said softly to Barkstripe. She nodded to Jaime before lifting up Switstreak by the scruff and padding towards the place where Heatherstar was buried. Fawnfleck slowly lowered Swift before she began to dig next to where Heatherstar was buried. Fawn did neat and careful digs, as she wanted to be respectful about burying Swiftsreak. Once she was finished digging, she lifted up Swiftstreak by the scruff again and nodded to Jaime as a sign for him to place him down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
7/30  (7/30)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:10 pm

When Fawnfleck carried him away,he sat down on the grass. He stared at the ground silently. He watched as the wind etched new lines into the soil,some pebbles were over turned in the strong wind too. The wind blew through his fur and into his ears. He could hear his heartbeat thump in is head. He didn't even hear Fawn's reply as he solely studied the ground. Barkstripe shook his head and stood up again. He turned and stared at the grave. Studying it quietly as they buried Swiftstreak. Though,he felt a sense of regret,no tears flooded his eyes.

(I know,sappy and stupid. Deal with it 0.0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
18/30  (18/30)
Loyalty:
59/100  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Jaime laid swiftstreak to rest and said in a deep voice "may he find peace in the afterlife" he began scraping dirt over the still warm body. Almond shaped eyes serious, soon finishing he marked a x with a paw over the grave then sighed sitting down. His blakc muzzle was slightly wrinkled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
24/10  (24/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:26 pm

(Ugh, so much going on. Cruddy post once again)

Creekfire nodded to Snowstar. "I'm glad to hear that." The large gray brute watched as the leader dashed over to a corpse, grieving with her Clanmates. "I'll leave you to you're burial..." he said quietly to noone in particular as he exited towards the StormClan camp.

~SC Camp~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:02 pm

Fawnfleck watched as Jaime buried Swiftsreak. Blinking her chocolatey brown eyes, she looked away. Sighing sadly, she padded and stood next to Ferretdash, sadness in her gaze.
"What happens now..?" Fawn asked softly as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferretdash
Young Warrior
Ferretdash

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Ferretdash watched quietly as Jaime and Fawnfleck had buried Swiftstreak, placing him nearby where Heatherstar was. Jaime had spoke before covering up where Swiftstreak was, and Ferretdash sighed slightly. He hardly noticed as the StormClan wolf had left, perhaps returning back to his own territory. Upon hearing Fawnfleck, Ferretdash glanced over at her. "I'm not quite so sure; Snowstar might address the Clan about Swiftstreak, or tell us about the reason for the StormClan wolf coming here." Ferretdash replied, his voice a bit more than a murmur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:16 pm

[Let's pretend he was collecting herbs. xD]

The gray brute slowly walked into camp, his ears twitching widely as his head turned about the area. He stopped at the smell of blood and death, with a tad of Twoleg severely faded. He dropped the dandelion and goldenrod from his mouth with the smell of Swiftstreak entering his nostrils With his ears perked he walked over toward the voices as the sound of burial trickled in ears. He sat down slightly behind Snowstar as he licked his top lip. "I'm sorry I wasn't here in time; even then, it could have been his time to go to Starclan." With that, his blind eyes trailed over in her direction. "Should I make the journey to Highstones now? I can go alone if you want to keep the warriors at camp. Just let me put my herbs away," Bluepaw said, walking over toward the herbs he dropped before going inside the den. He placed the goldenrod with the others he had found before, and then put the dandelion in a new location. Then he exited and went back over toward to see what her response would be.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
7/30  (7/30)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Barkstripe blinked at the breeze that swept through his fur. The brown bite shook his head and turned to the camp entrance. Bluepaw had come back. He padded over and stared at Snowstar. "You ok?" His eyes twinkled with worry. He then turned to Bluepaw. "If you want I can go." His golden eyes were overshadowed with sadness. "We need out medicine wolf too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:21 am

Fawnfleck nodded at Ferretdash's words as she let out a soft sigh. Her chocolate brown eyes gazed around the camp before she looked back to Ferret.
"Why does Winclan have to endure all of this?" She asked softly, feeling sorrowful at the moment.
How can I even serve Windclan if I can't be strong for them? She asked her self quietly as she gazed sorrowfully at where Swiftstreak had been buried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whirlpup
Pup
Whirlpup

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
5/10  (5/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:15 pm

The chocolate brown male woke from his slumber. With a yawn his tired eyes scanned the camp. He got up to his paws, that were two large for his little body, and walked over to the middle of the camp. Seeing a female wolf (Fawnfleck) he cheerfully walked over to her. "Hello." He smiled at the wolf. Whirlpup sat down and scratched his side with his hind leg. He licked his nose and looked up at the wolf, his big brown eyes staring at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Fawnfleck looked down when she had heard a voice. Spotting the pup that had greeted her, Fawn gave a warm smile to the pup.
"Hi there. Whats your name?" Fawnfleck asked as she sat up, her flecked fur ruffled slightly in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: