Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 35 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+66
Firestar
Mistheart
Graywolf
Angelheart
Whirlpup
Ripplestone
Rippleblossom
Feathersoul
Creekfire
Fawnfleck
Brindlefog
Ferretdash
Larkpaw
Shadowclaw
Angelfeather
Jaime
Sunblaze
Smokepup
Aurorapaw
Silkstream
Cottontail
Ravenclaw
Stick
Reddust
Sophie
Redpaw
Dolphinpaw
Brewingpup
Pandapup
Raccoontail
Fang
Graywind
Lilypup
Scarletsoul
Whitestorm
Grizzlypaw
Okamiamaterasu
Skyfeather
Fernshade
Tallfeather
Hawk
Frost
Amber
Brightflower
Thunderpaw
Raggedfur
Hurricanefang
Bluespirit
Blazestorm
Ebonyfur
Spottedheart
Direstar
Eclipse
Brokenglare
Duskfang
Jadefeather
Midnight
Snowstar
Emeraldpup
Amberleaf
Barkstripe
Dawnwish
Sky
Swiftstreak
Stormtussle
Heatherstar
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Heather star watched the jet black male intently as his nervous state became apparent to her, and she wriggled her ears, just waiting. Finally, when his question eventually reached her white tipped ears she felt something inside of her lurch violently, and for a moment the small leader was dumb found. Stunned beyond words for a couple of moments the fae let herself relax, feeling a smile beginning to form upon her muzzle. Never could she of imagined that this was what Swiftstreak had been planning to ask her, and she couldn't have wished for anything else. "Of course." She muttered equally, joy and emotion filling her gaze as she looked up at him. "Yes, of course I will be."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wrenpaw
Apprentice
Wrenpaw

Crystals : 75

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Wrenpaw's eyes widened as Barkstripe explained to him. "My Ss..sister?" He stammered dumbly. He quickly recomposed himself. "Of course I'll go! I'll flatten any Twoleg that dares hurt her!" He snapped, his voice angry, but his eyes shining in excitement. Larkpup had been found! They could now rescue her and the other male Apprentice and bring them home! Plus who knows how many other countless wolves though dreaded Twolegs had captured. The brute now glanced back at Barkstripe. "But where are they? How were they found? How are we going to rescue them?" More questions poured from the Apprentice's mouth since he had obviously not heard what was said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:38 pm

Graywolf's ear twitched up at Wrenpaw's questions, she wanted to find out about them as much as he did, but could not patrol for them without Snowstar's approval. Her anxiousness was beginning to bother he, it was lowering her patience, and possibly her rank in the clan. "Wrenpaw, I'm not sure about where they are, but I was hoping of patrolling once I get Snowstar's approval, you gonna patrol too?" her tone full of worry, she thought she sounded like a pup begging for milk.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Barkstripe chuckled at the apprentice's enthusiasm. He then took a deep breath. "Ah,that is if Snowstar will let an apprentice go." He chuckled and heard his bombardment of questions. "Relax,relax." He glanced at the the other clanners,then back at Wrenpaw. "They're all with the Twoleggeds. A dog escaped from there,and we're gong down there to rescue them now,Wrenpaw." Barkstripe stole a glance at Graywolf,and blinked a few times before answering. "If he chooses to,Gray. If he chooses to." He reappeared it twice and turned back at Wrenpaw town golden eyes shining in excitment.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Wrenpaw
Apprentice
Wrenpaw

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:37 am

(Can we still go if Snowy's inactive?)

Wrenpaw scrapped the ground impatiently with his claws. "She better let me go, Lark's my sister, after all." Although he hadn't been an apprentice for long, he was rather large for his age, so he hoped he'd be useful. When narrowed his eyes as Barkstripe explained to him about a dog escaping. "Hmm, Twolegs capturing wolves and dogs?"He thought and smiled. "Sounds like they need to be taught a lesson!"
He then waited to hear when they would leave.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:15 pm

"Dogs are no problem to me, I can outsmart those mutts any day." she says happily, hoping nobody would mind her response. "Besides, I'd like a good adventure, it's just that nobody will let me without permission to." she says, changing the subject. Her golden eyes twinkle with worry and wonder. How come I'm a young warrior if I can't patrol when I want to?
Back to top Go down
Angelheart
Young Warrior
Angelheart

Crystals : 25

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Angelheart stood up slowly and walked over to Graywolf. A kind and gentle voice and her eyes had a little bit an unsure look in them. "House dogs are a lot like us, like cousins. They know more than we do about survival in a two legged enclosure. From the sound of things, we'll need their knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:46 pm

"I'm sorry, you're right. But what do these House-dogs know that we don't, for one thing we learn how to take care of ourselves in the wild, and those pets do nothing but depend on Two-leggeds like a puppy to milk." she put it in a way they'd understand. Her tail that was held rigid for a while slowly came down and dangled. If it weren't for those dogs, we wouldn't be having these conversations. They helped take Larkpaw away, they are monsters, aren't they? She looked into Angelheart's eyes and her body posture relaxed a bit, as if she was in a trance. "Angelheart, House-dogs may be something like cousins to us, but they can harm us as much as we can to them." she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mistheart

Mistheart

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue3/10WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue4/100WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:51 pm

"Yes, they don't like us because of the way that we treat them Graywolf. There are some things that are harder for warriors to understand. But they are stronger than us in many ways. They know the way twolegs thinks, and that will help us when we seek to recover our family, the clan wolves, from the twoleg area." Angelheart explained. Her eyes filled with compassion. "I will join the patrol."
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:56 pm

"I wish I can patrol too, but I can't without Snowstar's permission." she says sadly and head droops. If I'm a young warrior, why can't I go patrolling instead of staying here? I hope I get to patrol soon, staying here is not my idea of fun. "Hope you find good news on the patrol, Mistheart, wish I could." turns and starts to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Barkstripe narrowed his eye at Graywolf. He snorted. "Graywolf,have a little respect. That dog helped us find the others." He flicked his tail and glanced at Angelheart. "Alright then,let's go." The brown striped wolf waned to say more about the house dogs,but held his tongue. His first words would already sting anyways.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:43 pm

"Sure, I can give respect. And maybe if I can come with you, I'll allow you to teach me how to clean up my act." looks at Grizzlypaw with wary eyes. "I can give respect, but only when I want to. But since you've made your point, Grizzlypaw, I'll shut up for you." knowing he's angry at her. "Give my regards to that dog of yours, and have a good time patrolling knowing that you left me here." makes a sarcastic remark then walks off. They're worried about the dogs now, huh, they should be more worried about the pack?
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:54 pm

(Again,that was Barkstripe,Gray, don't look at the user. Look at the post itself,please?)

Barkstripe whirled around his head at Graywolf. He growled back at her remark. His tail lashed out. "Let's go guys..." He turned around towards the entrance. His golden eyes stared at Firestar,Cloudwhisp,and Steelstripe. "Thank you for the news." He dipped his head and sighed.

[color=mahogany]Steelstripe glanced at Barkstripe. He nodded. "Yeah,no worries." He chuckled and glanced at Cloudwhisp.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Graywolf stops in her tracks at Barkstripe's growl, it frightened her how angry she'd made him. "Patrolling is more fun than staying here, but if I angered Barkstripe already, I'm guessing he won't want me to come too." she said then sat down angrily at the spot she was standing at. Hope I don't make Snowstar angry too. "Good luck on your patrol." she says in a fake cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:19 pm

(Ok so I'm assuming that we're going to the ThunderClan camp now)

Firestar inclined her head at Barkstripe and turned to Cloudwhisp and Steelstripe. "All right, let's go to the ThunderClan camp now", she said. The fiery female turned her head and glanced at Graywolf who seemed to be staying in the camp. She'd heard what Graywolf said about dogs and had felt a tiny smidgen of anger blossom in her mind but she quashed it. Not all dogs are bad: I have three dogs in my Clan and they're all trustworthy. But this is not the place or the time to think about it. Firestar flicked her tail at Cloudwhisp and Steelstripe and padded out through the entrance.

TC Camp-
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Barkstripe glanced back at Graywolf's reply. He took a deep breath and sighed. "Come on you little piece of chick weed,let's go." He turned and glanced at Wrenpaw and Angelheart. He then started after the three wolves.
-Tc Camp-

Steelstripe glanced at Firestar. He nodded and started at a long sprint. The wind combed through his fur,but he gradually slowed down. His speed wasn't something that he admired. Yet it didn't matter at that moment. Some canines were stuck somewhere in a Twolegged den. He narrowed his eyes and growled. Urging up some more energy for some more speed.
-Tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:34 pm

-Tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Graywolf, could you please use at least three sentences in your post. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:42 pm

(okay Firestar. Was Grizzly referring to me when he said "chick weed" or someone else? Just wondering.)
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:44 pm

(I'm pretty sure he meant you but why don't you ask him, to make sure?)
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:56 pm

(I already did, he did refer to me, so thanks for answering Smile)
Back to top Go down
Wrenpaw
Apprentice
Wrenpaw

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Wrenpaw watched as the patrol of warriors left camp. He padded after them, his fur ruffled as he traveled across the moor to Thunderclan. "Are all the clans joining to rescue the captured wolves?" He wondered briefly. Sunclan, Thunderclan and Windclan were. He guessed that Stormclan probably would be too. If they were, then this would be a day to remember! All the clans joining up to fight the Twolegs! Wrenpaw had never been in a battle before. Even though his expression was guarded, he was secretly excited about the adventure and the chance of rescuing Larkpup.
~TC camp~
Back to top Go down
Cloudwhisp
Young Warrior
Cloudwhisp

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Cloudwhisp glanced at Firestar as the leader had replied to her, and she nodded in thanks.  She heard the WindClan wolves continue to speak, and soon WindClan had organized a patrol and had headed off. The silver and white wolf looked back to Firestar, and she nodded at the leader's words. She trotted off after Firestar, Steelstripe, and the WindClan wolves, wondering if SunClan had already arrived back at camp.

~ThunderClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Ferretdash
Young Warrior
Ferretdash

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/10WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:52 pm

Ferretdash had been taken by surprise as the scent of ThunderClan drifted by. He watched as Firestar had entered the camp, later on followed by another ThunderClan wolf and a wolf of SunClan. He heard her mention something about captured wolves, and Twolegs. So that's what happened to them. The masked warrior thought to himself. He watched as some of his Clanmates left on a patrol; he wasn't quite sure about joining, and he decided to wait for Fawnfleck's response, even though he now knew that Grizzlypaw and Larkpup hadn't gotten lost.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:58 am

(Sorry for not posting in a while, Halloween and idea-emptiness stuff .w.)
Brokenglare watched the others walk for a little before getting on her way after them. She trotted along, keeping some distance. Her eyes met the treetops in the distance, signifying which direction the rather 'foresty' clans were. I guess I would be one to enter this, and I don't think I could forgive myself if they happen to get badly hurt while I couldn't do anything to help..., the deputy thought and got her speed up, still keeping a bit of distance without knowing why.

~Le Camp of Thunder~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35