Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Lonely Willow 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Lonely Willow

Go down 
+3
Thunderstrike- Bane
Lightpaw
StarClan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Lonely Willow Willow+Tree

On the edge of the territory, a good length from the border with WindClan, stands a large grandmother willow. Her trunk has many rings and has been there since even before Spangledstar's great-grandparents were born. Her branches wave in the wind and provide easy access to low branches, low enough for even wolves to rest on. Plenty of prey runs wild at this mark and it is a great place to hang out. The river runs through this part of the territory, as well. It is where a farm fence is at, where horses run.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
Lonely Willow Left_bar_bleue15/20Lonely Willow Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
Lonely Willow Left_bar_bleue28/100Lonely Willow Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Padding in to the area Poisonivy scented the various prey in the area. She leaned a bit lazily on the willow tree, waiting for Thunderstrike. She had always been fond of nature; for it provided life for her clan, Spangledstar's clsn.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
Lonely Willow Left_bar_bleue0/0Lonely Willow Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Thunderstrike ran up, just barely skimming the tree, before twisting back and landing a bit awkwardly upon his paws. He had never landed it, but he tried every time he came here. With a quick glance around, Thunder instantly set to the ground, looking for prey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Poisonivy saw that he was in no mood for chat; only hunt. Still in her position leaning on the tree Poisonivy scented a squirrel. She saw it by the Willow's roots about to jump up.
"Not so fast." Poisonivy muttered and snapped her jaws around the small furry creature.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Thunderstrike looked up, just in time to watch Poison catch the squirrel, "Outstanding catch if I do say so myself." He smiled and watched her only for a few seconds, rather watching the squirrel a bit more. He allowed his smile to fade before playing it again. "Allow us to see how great a catch we can have, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 pm

"Thanks!" Poisonivy muttered under a bunch of fur. Her bright green eyes stood out against the blue sky; she blinked before laying down the squirrel.
"That squirrels pretty plump, it should feed a couple wolves!" Poisonivy exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:08 pm

The male turned and looked at the plump squirrel, tapping it softly with his paw. He chuckled, "Why yes, it should feed two or three wolves. Or one of me." He gave her a mischiefful glance before smiling and looking around. He sat and looked around his ears perked.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:12 pm

"It seems as if the prey is hidden. They're hiding from us. I don't believe we'll be able to catch them. Perhaps we should go back to camp?" Poisonivy said. The she-eolf glanced at the willow, then at Thunderstrike. She awaited acresponse.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Thunder turned his blazing orange gaze upon the female and shrugged as if disappointed, "It appears to be so. Sad..." He shrugged and smiled, "Come along my sweet lady. Off we go to camp." He laughed to himself and waited for her to grab her squirrel before running off. Thunder skidded slightly, perking his ears and sighing sadly. He had really wanted to catch something.

-Camp
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Poisonivy saw his dissapointment.
"Don't worry, me and you will feast one this squirrel!" Poisonivy exclaimed. She then followed Thunderstrike to camp.
Back to top Go down
Wolverineclaw

Wolverineclaw

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:09 am

The over fanged wolf walked up, dragging his paws like a child, giving himself a good shake he leapt up into the lowest branch of the old tree, resting his head on his paws as he lay down he closed his eyes. Pain and guilt running through him, he couldnt save her life. His mahogany eyes opened with anger, he could feel the others discerning glares from even here, they had no idea what had happened in his tragic past and he planned to keep it that way. His fangs still ached from where he had been caught by humans and been given some sort of injection that made them grow larger than they should have been. He was a fool to have joined this pathetic pack
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Lonely Willow Left_bar_bleue30/30Lonely Willow Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Lonely Willow Left_bar_bleue100/100Lonely Willow Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Blackwidow arrived and went to go lay in the share of the tree. She waited for Thunderstrike, and because she thought the grass was really soft here, so she did something that only a pup would do. She started rolling in the grass, and laughing while she did it. For some reason she was feeling really relaxed and happy. She at this point didn't care who saw her, she was enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike padded up to the tree and sniffed around the base before noticing Blackwidow. The male tilted his head, his ears flopping to one side and a crooked smile spreading across his muzzle. He remained quiet while she rolled around ever so gleefully before he lowered his haunches to the floor.[/i]"You look quite happy rolling in the green grass, it makes you look lovely."
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Blackwidow continued for a bit before quitting and shaking her fur out. She blushed when Thunderstrike called her lovely, "thank you, and yea I am happy. The weird thing is that I don't know why." She got up and laid down by him. " it's so peaceful here, I like it."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:47 am

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike rose a brow, before he could stop himself his curiosity got the better of him. "Are you happy because you are alive? What about in good health? Did you see something or hear something that made you jump in glee?" Thunder smiled as he asked, he was curious. He lied down in the grass himself and looked at her, his eyes sparking.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:55 am

Blackwidow laughed as he listed off many different reasons. " no, I guess I'm happy because I got to find out more about Bane. There's just so much to him, that most people don't know." She was grinning as she thought about Bane, she would never think about him the same way anymore, not after what he shared with her. She chuckled to herself. " you know Thunderstrike I like you a lot."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:05 am

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike froze as he heard the name 'Bane'. His eyes narrowed, now that he thought of it, the scent of the masked brute was very strong on Blackwidow. Thunderstrike said nothing though as he merely cocked his head. Things about him that most don't know. I would not see him as a trusting brute. Still Thunder said nothing, but a smile spread across his face. It seemed she was very happy, perhaps being trusted so much with information or perhaps it was something more. The brute did hold feeling for the female but he'd never feel rancor if she did not feel the same way. He was pleasantly surprised. " you know Thunderstrike I like you a lot." Thunder felt soemthing bloom inside of him, but he regained his senses. The male shook his head and stood up, padding to where Blackwidow was. His eyes were soft and kind as he looked at her. "Blackwidow, your feelings for me are not as strong as you may believe. I have never seen you so happy around me, and you have now explained that it is not me that makes you so happy. " Thunder became quiet, he was still alight with amusement, and happiness. If she was happy, he was glad.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 am

Blackwidow awaited his response to her confession. As she listened to him talk and heard his words, " your feelings for me aren't as strong as you think." She could t figure out why he would say that or who else she would like more. She thought for a moment and then it dawned on her, Bane. She liked Thunderstrike but not like she liked Bane. 'I would be the one to fall in love with a mysterious creature like him,' she thought to herself and was smiling. Turning back to Thunderstrike, "thank you Thunder, I don't know if I would have figured that out without you saying that." Blackwidow frowned and then said "Thunderstrike I want to still be friends with you, but your right I do like Bane. And I know I said I would hunt with you and I will but right now I need to go see Bane and talk with him. I'm really sorry Thunderstrike." She said before she smiled at him and limped back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike watched her, his eyes instead of holding regret for telling her, held a shine of glee. The male, was glad for his friend and he wouldn't try and stop her happiness. However, he did feel a slight pang of jealousy, but he wouldn't say that to her. AS she left, when she walked away he merely sat down. Take your time," He'd be there when she came back and even if she didn't he'd still be there. Quietly he turned and focused on hunting.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Lonely Willow Left_bar_bleue5/20Lonely Willow Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Lonely Willow Left_bar_bleue3/100Lonely Willow Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Blackwidow came back and looked for Thunderstrike, she located him and walked over to him. " Thunderstrike, um I hope it's okay if Bane joins us, we'll he might. And I really hope that this doesn't make things awkward between us, l still want us to be friends ." She still liked Thunderstrike of course but only like. She hoped Bane and Thunder didn't get into any kind of argument. She sniffed the air and smelled a squirrel. She looked up to one if the branches and saw it, she went to the other side and climbed the tree. " Thunderstrike I'm going to scare it out of the tree and you catch it." She move forward and then snarled at it and darted forward and snapped her teeth by its tail, and it jumped off of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike grew restless and before long he was hunting all by himself. He sped after a rabbit, catching it by the tail and ending it right then and there. Then he saw a bird pecking at the base of the tree. He missed that one. The male was looking around for more when he heard Blackwidow return. From the way she walked and the scent she carried on her pelt he had been right, she had gone to talk to Bane. Thunder was very happy for her, but said nothing and simply nodded when she asked if the masked wolf could join them. Why would he mind? He wasn't jealous, okay slightly but not to a point to break. He watched her scale the tree, it had many low limbs making it easier for her to jump up when he saw the squirrel she motioned to. The male understood where she was going with this and stood, preparing for a jump. The squirrel seemed to fly over his head as it tried to reach for the next branch but before it even made it, the male's jaws snapped around it's head. He brought it down back to earth with him. Thunderstrike flicked his ears and put it back down. "Very nice, we caught more kill. The clan will be very well fed now." He waited for her to get down from the tree, before saying what he wanted to.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Lonely Willow Left_bar_bleue10/30Lonely Willow Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Lonely Willow Left_bar_bleue55/100Lonely Willow Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Blackwidow got down when she saw that he had gotten the squirrel. " nice catch. I didn't mean to take so long." She said walking over to him and sitting down. She looked over to the large brute and he looked like there was something on his mind. " you look like your thinking about something, what's up Thunderstrike."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike smiled and gave her a quick wink. "Do not worry over petty things Black." He had a feeling he had to say it, "You chose the one that makes you happy, that makes me happy and we will always be friends. Yes?" He smiled and pushed her shoulder playfully, "Just don't never..." Thunder paused, he wouldn't say that so he covered it quickly. "forget to trust those around you easily." The brute pushed her over and smiled, playing as if he had meant to do it th whole time.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Lonely Willow Left_bar_bleue10/30Lonely Willow Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Lonely Willow Left_bar_bleue55/100Lonely Willow Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Blackwidow gave a "of course e will still be friends and alright I will." She listened to the next thing he said and was confused. " I never have trusted easily Thunderstrike, so when I give anybody my trust they should feel very lucky." She said he eyes narrowing only slightly, she had a suspicion that that wasn't what he was going to say at first. Her eyes widened in surprise when he pushed her over, she growled softly and jumped on him, nipping at his ear.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:52 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike felt her light nips and ducked down quickly. He pushed his head into her head softly before backing away. "That was not the way I meant it, but it works as well." He winked and looked up at the sky, before jumping forward towards her once more. "I meant it more as a warning that I was to oush you over." He butted his head into her side and smiled before going over and picking up his rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lonely Willow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Willow   Lonely Willow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely Willow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SuperClan Territory-
Jump to: