Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Magic Hollow - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Magic Hollow

Go down 
+10
Batwing
Raven
Dolphinpaw
Weedpaw
Hawk
Echochime
Poisonivy
Thunderstrike- Bane
Wolverineclaw
StarClan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Magic Hollow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Magic Hollow - Page 3 Pentecost-river-on-kimberley-plateau_422_48612

Magic Hollow is were most of the prey on the territory runs. The stream from inside the caverns runs out through it, providing a wonderful area for practicing swimming and sometimes even fishing. Trees, though scarce, cover some of the ground and rocks cover one side of the river where the caverns begin.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Magic Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/30Magic Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Magic Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Magic Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:25 pm

(i think im going to have Blackwidow go and explore the clans and then return and later go and join one. can I do that? anybody else want to come, we could go as a group and then some decide to stay and some leave. how does that sound.)

Blackwidow finished eating her fish, and then went a got another one. "Fine then i will just eat yours Batwing." she happily ate the fish and then stared out into the distance. she walked to the edge of the cliff, and looked down at the clans. "i wonder what its like down there..." she said outloud to nobody in particular. Her reddish fur shined in the sun, it was starting to get hot, but she didnt mind too much. she was too busy thinking about the clans. she wanted to see what it was like down there, she want to go on an adventure. she has always had a pull to see what lies ahead but never this strong before.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Magic Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Magic Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Magic Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Magic Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Batwing turned back to Bane. Staring hard into his deep eyes as well. He finally shrgged,and turned back to the sky line. He cracked his neck and sighed with relief. ...Haha...I haven't been outside in so long...The cave getting crowded now... He gave a soft deep chuckle. "Bane,what made you so..." He paused,then nodded towards Blackwidow. He stared at him,and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:45 pm

{As you wish, I guess.}

Bane looked at Blackwidow as Batwing motioned to her. And he froze, what had made him change? He knew the first one, he was comfortable with his pack mates, and trusted them like no one he had trusted before. That was not the only reason. No, Blackwidow understood him and it made him,,, softer one might say. Bane smirked, his eyes narrowing at the edges as he looked eeply into the other brutes eyes. "Understanding, Batwing. Understanding and nothing more. The will to listen to another is enough to make anyone change." He turned his gaze back to Widow who was now looking out farther off of the territory. His expression darkened but he said nothing as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Magic Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20Magic Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Magic Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100Magic Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Blackwidow sighed and then walked over to Batwing and Bane, she then flicked her tail for Thunderstrike and Posionivy to join them. "i have become somewhat bored of not dong anything. so i thought it would be..., she searched for the right word, yet that she rarely used, fun to go on a little adventure down to the forest. i want to know what its like down there, meet other wolves, different creatures. maybe life is more worthwhile down there i dont know, but i have always been curious about what goes on down there. plus i wouldnt mind sparing with somebody new." her eyes held a mischievous glint in them, she wanted to do alot more than some sparing, she wanted to cause a little trouble, so that her life would be a bit more interesting. she was trying to hide her expression that could possibly give away what she was really thinking, and she mostly did except for the devilish smirk that she had on her face. "anybody else care for an adventure?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Bane kept his dark grey graze trained on the red female. She wished to leave? A small smirk curled at the edge of his muzzle but of course, this went on unforeseen. The male perked his ears, his mind racing at that moment. If she went somewhere he would follow, it may have seemed strange that he would so openly follow wherever she went but unknown to her or anyone else the male was tied and needed her, hopefully she would never know though. With a dark voice he questioned her, "You were not planning on leaving me... were you Blackwidow?" His stone-cold eyes remained emotionless though it would take a good listener to hear the slight humor lacing his voice.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Magic Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/30Magic Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Magic Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Magic Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Blackwidow stared at her mate. She then walked over to sit in front of him, "you know I was thinking about it, I'm sure there are plenty of male warriors in the forest." She sad teasing him, she had caught on to his little game. But in truth she wouldn't dare go somewhere without him, she felt safe with him around her. She hoped he knew she was just kidding, she knew she was pretty but not everybody could handle her personality, or the fact that she was large for a female wolf. She gave bane and innocent look and tilted her head to the side with both ears raised, a fake smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Bane chuckled deeply, the sound seeming to come from deep within his chest. His eyes narrowed dangerously as his chuckle turned into a deep growl, "Oh? Are you sure many males will put up with you my dear?" He watched her sit in front of him and he blinked smiling lightly after he had spoken, his eyes holding a different light than his voice had given away. He pushed his masked muzzle lightly into her shoulder as he pushed her playfully.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Blackwidow stumble a little when he pushed her. She then leaped and jumped on him, to where he was lying beneath her on his back. " oh, are you saying your the only one who can put up with me?" She asked with playful tone to her voice. " though you may be right, besides I need to make sure you behave anyways." She laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Batwing blinked at the playing wolves. "Did you two forget the rest of us are here..?"[/i] He waved his gray tail and stared at them. The adventure sounds nice,but my leg's saying no. He cleared his throat,and spoke. [b]"Go have some fun. I'll stay here and guard the camp."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:26 am

Bane allowed her to over power him... for now. He tilted his head and looked up at her, his raspy mechanical voice betraying his humor, "I am, truly I am." He was about to push her off when he froze, "Behave? I am not a small pup to be watched Blackwidow." And with that he pushed up with both front and back legs sending her off of himself. He chuckled and rolled over looking at Batwing, "Oh never! how can we forget such good friends?" The male looked at Black and then back to Bat and then back to his mate, "Begin as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:51 am

Blackwidow grunted when Bane pushed her off of them. She then turned to Batwing, " I could never forget you, especially when you remind me of your existance every 10 minutes. Thanks Batwing, and if Spangledstar ask where we are, say we are " taking a path that destiny has led us to" she said in a wise voice. "We will be back before you know it." She then looked to Bane, "lets start our adventure!" She then bounded down the slope, to the forest below.
- stormclan two leg nest... Or whatever it's called
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:34 am

Bane rolled his head, a gesture as if he was rolling his eyes before he turned to Batwing. The gray brute raised his head and smirked, the edges of his eyes crinkling as he did so. "Oh I will certainly miss you Batwing." With a wink he watched Blackwidow run off down the slop and he followed after her in a calmer fashion. Bane sighed, what would they find? What would happen? He was not sure but as long as he was there with her it would be fine, he was sure of it. With a deep breath that made an eerie sound through the mask he ran off.

-To wherever she went... Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Ashfur watched Bane and Blackwidow play around. His amber eyes did not leave the pair. Nobody noticed that he was sitting, hiding whatever you want to call it, in the corner. As they left Ashfur walked up and sat in front of Batwing. "I can't be bothered with sat lovey dovey mouse dung," he snorted. He turned his head and looked back to see if the couple were still there. "What's been happening anyway? They're leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Young Warrior
Shadowclaw

Location : In the back of your mind. Lurking and waiting for the right chance to strike!

Stats
Symbols:
Magic Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10Magic Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Magic Hollow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Magic Hollow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:07 pm

(Um...you don't need to buy Superclan characters. Either you go with Bane and Black,or your character won't be considered a real charcter on the new site)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Hollow   Magic Hollow - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Hollow
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3