Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 21 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+67
Shadowclaw
Jaime
Barkstripe
Weedpaw
Crystalheart
Feathersoul
Adderfang
Angelfeather
Streampup
Swiftstorm
Owlflight
Fawnlight
Emeraldpup
Okamiamaterasu
Graywind
Hurricanefang
Brambleberry
Duke
Pandapup
Frost
Yuri
Redpaw
Brewingpup
Ottersky
Silverpaw
Sophie
Dolphinpaw
Snowstorm
Graystar
Twistedfoot
Cougarpaw
Rainheart
Thistlepaw
Snowstar
Gentlestar
Lavaplume
Grizzlypaw
Raccoontail
Pinedusk
Fernshade
Amberwing
Lilypup
Nightshade
Moonshadow
Breakdown
Blackwidow
Tigerfern
Thunderstrike- Bane
Spangledstar
Opalwing
Pigpup
Batwing
Ripplestone
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Dovepaw
Stoatblaze
Aurorapaw
Hawk
Dusktail
Ghostpaw
Spottedheart
Scarletsoul
Heatherstar
Jadefeather
Brokenglare
Ebonyfur
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 21 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small

The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

~Ebony's post~
Ebonyfur's eyes lit up as she saw a silhouette of her beloved. She smiled softly to Aurorapup. "Huh? You see him too?"she tilted her head. The former medicine wolf smiled to her mate before he left for StarClan. "Take care."she murmured. She looked to Aurorapup. "She saw him...she has been destined to be a medicine wolf then..."thought the fae to herself. "That was your father who came to visit you."said the wolf to her pup.

Nightpup opened his currently blue eyes. He tilted his head. "I don't see anyone."he said. "Hey sis, what does he look like?"he asked. The male bouncing up and down like a ball.

Last edited by Ebonyfur on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/20SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:50 am

Scarletsoul nodded in agreement as she mentioned Gentleheart was a possible contender too. "Tweet tweet." She whispered jokingly and smiled at the two lovers. "They were made for eachother those two." She stated with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:03 am

Fernshade chuckled then flicked her tail. "I'm sure Thunderfang would be really proud of you." She grinned and walked into the warrior's den as well. She padded past Gentle and Russet,and laid down in her own nest. "Oh and don't forget you vigil."

Snowpaw slowly stalked towards camp. Her forehead was red with blood,and her left eye was sealed shut. She moaned as she padded into camp. Snow then dragged herself to the medicine den. She collapsed on a nest and passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:23 am

Swiftstorm looked around camp. She was so alone and tried. Where was her friends? She walked around and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:15 am

Gentleheart woke up and carefully left the warriors den as to not wake Russetwind. She stretched her legs and groomed her fur. she then went to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a rabbit. she finished the rabbit and then she was softly humming to herself. she spotted Swiftstorm and went over and said "hello Swiftstorm."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:55 am

Fernshade yawned,she hadn't fallen asleep yet,but it was already getting dark. She snorted and sat up. She rolled her head around and made a short crack . She sighed,and then blinked her bliery eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:59 am

"Hi."He said in a flat tone. He was so bored. He wanted the ceremony to be over with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Mosspup looked around she was so bored. She looked around for nightpup. He was no where to be found. She yelled."Scarletsoul! Scarletsoul!"
Back to top Go down
Tigerfern
Young Warrior
Tigerfern

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Tigerfern felt like her heart was fragmenting, she got up and began pacing. back and forth back and forth. Tears coming to her eyes she said to Fernshade "im going out for a walk, Stop anyone from following me i.. i need some time to think". her yellow eyes were dull "no im not going to kill myself do not fret". she began walking toward the entrance of camp.
~sunclan and windclan border~
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Gentleheart watched as Tigerfern left camp. she was worried about the she wolf, she just lost the love of her life. she was about to follow her when she heard Tigerfern tell Fernshade dont let anybody follow her. she hoped that she was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Fernshade sighed. Her gaze lowered at her words. She smirked. "I know,I trust you Tigerfern." She watched as she padded away. I hope that girl gets better. She sighed and stood up,she shook out her pelt and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Ripplestone rose and walked over to the stump, she had made her desicioin. leaping up she gave a howl "all those who are old enough to catch their own prey gathere here" she paused waiting for the clan to gather. once they had she said "i say this in honor of amberwing, Gentleheart shall be the new deputy of sunclan! she may be from thunderclan but i can assure you all that she is Sunclan now through and through! for the orignial sunclan was made from all of the clans no?" she paused then looked about for Ebonyfurs pups. she flicked her ears and said "From this moment on until he has earnt his warrior name he shall be known as Ghostpaw. Scarletsoul, you are a new warrior yes, But Thunderfang was a good teacher pass his secrets onto your apprentice. From this moment on until he has earnt his warrior name he shall be known as Nightpaw, Swiftstorm you have not yet had an apprentice, teach him well" her gaze flicked about for Fawnpaw. Catching her eye she said "Fawnpaw, you may go to the moonstone tonight to recieve your medicine wolf name. i believe that Aurorapup wishes to become your apprentice. if you accept her take her tonight that she might get her apprentice name" she nodded having finished and leapt down licking her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Gentleheart's eyes widened in shock at being name deputy. she then faced Ripplestar "Thank you Ripplestar i will do my best." she turned facing the clan, "i promise that i will do may best to be a good deputy." she reminded herself to later on talk to Amberwing. "Ripplestar may i talk to you please in private."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Fernshade glanced as Ripplestar made a couple more announcements. She smiled. Gentleheart! Ghostpaw! Gentleheart! Ghostpaw!!" She grinned and flicked her tail. She padded over to Ripplestar and flicked her leader with her own tail. She winked. "Nice pick. I hope she will serve you well."

Snowpaw twitched as she heard voices. But felt too tired to get up. She started feeling cold. She shivered and her breathing started getting shallow. "Why do I hurt so mu...." She wasn't able to finish her last words. Her eyes were shut. And her head lay limply on the ground. Snowpaw,was cold...
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Ripplestar yelled "snowpaw! no no no not my babe" she ran to her daughter and curled around her trying to keep her warm. she couldnt loose another pup. her tiny litter was getting smaller by day. she closed her eyes and said to gentleheart "of course gentleheart, just just let me look afte rmy daughter"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Swiftstorm turned around. Obsidianpaw was on the ground dead and so was Snowpaw. "RIpplestar! Obsidianpaw is dead to!" He ran over to her.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Fernshade turned as Ripplestar raced to th medicine den. Shes sighed and shook her head. "So much death. I hate it so much." She growled and sunk her claws into the solid dirt on the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Ripplestar wailed, no no no her heart was breaking in two. she sobbed and sobbed before she gently picked up her pups and walked to the grave area. she began buryin gthem, her eyes glittering with tears. her precious precious pups... her heart clenched.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:43 pm

(Wait,didn't you have Rssetpup as a character? He was one of yours....)

Fernshade watched as Ripplestar buried Snowpaw. She sighed and laid down. He yawned and blied her yellow eyes. He claws flexed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:25 pm

Breezesoul walked into the camp. She looked around. Was now a bad time to join. SHe looked for the leader.
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:37 pm

Russetwind awoke, Ripplestar was still not back from burying the two apprentices. he felt slighltyguilty that he couldnt do anything to help them. He stood and shook outu his thick russet fur. his green eyes located a dog, heh gross he thought to himself. he walked over and growled "windclan scum what are YOU doing here?" he bared his teeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:38 pm

"I am not part of windclan any more. I do not fit in there. I wish to join the clan of second chances." The dog looked at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Fernshade turned to see a Windclanner. She snorted. "I'm guessing you've allied with Thunderclan and broken an alliance with us." She growled and crouched down. Spearing her feet apart. "I'm afraid you aren't allowed here."
Fernshade growled at her reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:41 pm

"I don't know? I was always cast out of the group. I never knew what was going on." She looked confused.
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Russetwind snorted "she could be an assassin sent by the cowardly heatherstar!" his green eyes glittered "or she might be a coward, not everyone can join sunclan. i was thinking of petitioning Ripplestar asking her to set up a course for new comers to go through" he grunted his russetfur blowing in the wind "ripplestar is out of camp, speak to Gentleheart. make one wrong move and we will pin you down faster than slurping up a mouse tail"
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Fernshade glanced at Russetwind,and narrowed her eyes. "Not yet,we should ask her why shes here first. Even if what she says is true." She growled and turned to the Windclan warrior. "Sorry about that then,but we'll need you to speak to our leader." She nodded towards outside camp. "Shes morning right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next