A warriors wolf role-play

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Share | 

SunClan Camp

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebonyfur
Warrior

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
30/40  (30/40)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: SunClan Camp   Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

~Ebony's post~
Ebonyfur's eyes lit up as she saw a silhouette of her beloved. She smiled softly to Aurorapup. "Huh? You see him too?"she tilted her head. The former medicine wolf smiled to her mate before he left for StarClan. "Take care."she murmured. She looked to Aurorapup. "She saw him...she has been destined to be a medicine wolf then..."thought the fae to herself. "That was your father who came to visit you."said the wolf to her pup.

Nightpup opened his currently blue eyes. He tilted his head. "I don't see anyone."he said. "Hey sis, what does he look like?"he asked. The male bouncing up and down like a ball.

Last edited by Ebonyfur on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
10/30  (10/30)
Loyalty:
55/100  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:06 pm

"i am not talking bad about her, i am simply stating facts." "but even now she is disobeying Ripplestar's order of not leaving the camp unless a warrior is with her." " the clan leader's words are law, doing anything but what they say is going against the warrior code." Gentleheart said to the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:06 pm

"Because you all do! I hear you talk you all say that is was mossey's fault that dire died. You all think she is a murder but she isn't!" The apprentice was fuming!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
14/30  (14/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Fern shade pinned the ears to her heard and growled. Then at her eyes. "No! She isn't." She then snarled at the apprentice,"but its as much of Mossy's fault."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:10 pm

"Why what did she do? That is right nothing! You all just hate her!" She was so upset. Why did they hate her?
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior

Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
30/40  (30/40)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 am

Ebonyfur glared at the new apprentice who's name was now Mosseypaw. "I'm older than you. Do I get any respect from you? No."she said with a soft growl in her tone. She walked off. The younger wolves could treat Mosseypaw like crow food for all she cared. The fae went back to her pups. "That's how you DON'T want to turn out to be."said the wolf to her pups. "Don't follow her examles."she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
6/20  (6/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:29 am

Aurorapup nodded and said "noones said that shes a murderer why does the apprentice think people were saying that?" she tilted her head and said "what happened?" her blue eyes watched as mosseypaw left camp and blinked. she let out a yawn and rested her head on her paws. looking up at her mother she asked "why did i see papa but noone else did?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebonyfur
Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
30/40  (30/40)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:44 am

"Because...you'll know when you grow up."she smiled. "Don't worry. I saw him too."she said. The fae nuzzled her pup. "His name was Direstar."she sighed. "The leader before Ripplestar."she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/20  (6/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:49 am

Aurorapup smiled and licked her mothers nose. "wow my pappy was a leader! momma you must be pretty fantastic to catch a leaders eye!" she paused and wagged her tail with pride for her momma. "momma can you tell me about sunclan?" she was curious about the clan that she was born into.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebonyfur
Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
30/40  (30/40)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:54 am

Ebonyfur laughed. She then perked her ears. "Your father and his former mate, Moonwhisper was the founder of this clan."she said. "They gathered wolves from all four clans, bringing them here to form a clan called SunClan. Me, Moonwhisper and your father were from WindClan."she smiled. "Everyone else were either born here or they moved with them here."she said. The fae licked her pup.

Nightpup wagged his tail. "Wow!"he exclaimed. "I'm gonna be just like dad one day!"she said. The brute pounced on his sister. "Rawr! I'm Nightstar!"he chuckled. The pup got off his sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/20  (6/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 am

She squeaked as her brother pounced onto her sheshoved him off barking "i dont want to hurt wolves! i want to healnot to help" she frowned what if sunclan didnt have a place for wolves who wanted to heal? she wriggled her ears and asked "what happened to moonwhisper?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebonyfur
Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
30/40  (30/40)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:02 am

"She...passed away while giving birth to her pups."she sighed. The fae perked her ears. "So...you shall be a medicine wolf."she smiled to her daughter. "Starlan has already chosen you. Only medicine wolves can see anyone else from StarClan."said the wolf. "They already gave you that gift. That's why you could see your father."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/20  (6/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:08 am

She perked her ears and nodded "ill be real good and help everyone! ill smell all herby too!" she grinned and flicked her ears around. she pawed her brother on the ear and growled. "ill tell you whats what!". she wriggled her ears a little playfully. she ran away from her brother to hide behind her mother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebonyfur
Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
30/40  (30/40)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:11 am

Ebonyfur laughed. She licked Ghostpup. "If you don't know your names. You are Aurorapup."she said, touching Aurora with her nose. "Ghostpup."she touched her tail onto his head. "And Nightpup."she said with a giggle.

Nightpup laughed and chased his sister around. He stopped in his tracks as his mother mentioned their names. "Aurora, Aurora."he chanted softly. "Ok. I think I can remember it now."he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/20  (6/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:13 am

She leapt slamming into her brothers chest "i remember your name not!" she laughed playfully "your name is nighttime!" she lightly chewed on his ear before she let go and turned running and hiding in some moss. her white tail stuck out and it wagged playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebonyfur
Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
30/40  (30/40)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:18 am

Ebonyfur laughed. "Now, now pups."she smiled. "Don't be too rough."she chuckled. The fae licked all three pups in one swipe.

Nightpup laughed. "I'm gonna be Nightshade!"he said. "You'll be Aurorachime and Ghost will be Ghostspirit."he said. He wanted to name his siblings but he wanted to see whether they would think about the names.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/20  (6/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:24 am

She shrugged and said "Nightstar sounds better!" she sat down yawning. she felt tired and lay down resting her chin on her paws. she stared up at her mother with love. she closed her eyes and snuggled down feeling sleepy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebonyfur
Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
30/40  (30/40)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:30 am

EbonyFur wrapped her tail around all three pups. She smiled. Her memories of Direstar were all in these pups. She opened her mouth to sing a song.

"Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street
Faster than the wind
Passionate as sin, ended so suddenly
Loving him is like trying to change your mind
Once you’re already flying through the free fall
Like the colors in autumn
So bright just before they lose it all

Losing him was blue like I’d never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
But loving him was red
Loving him was red

Touching him is like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you
Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song
Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there’s no right answer
Regretting him was like wishing you never found out love could be that strong

Losing him was blue like I’d never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
But loving him was red
Oh red, burning red

Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes
Tell myself it’s time now, gotta let go
But moving on from him is impossible
When I still see it in my head.

His love was like driving a new Maserati down a dead end street"she sang quietly .

Nightpup yawned and curled up by his siblings. He listened to the song. The pup drifted off to sleep. He dreamt of what his father was like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breakdown
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:34 pm

BreakDown could feel that the pups were due soon. In about a week. She laid down and closed her eyes. She thought of her mate and of what the pups would look like. She flicked back her ears and dosed away in the land of paradise sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thewanted.forumotion.com
Spartafury
Young Warrior

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:33 pm

Spartafury dragged mosseybreeze into camp and dropped her unceremoniously to the ground, his brown pelt was spiked like a grizzly bears. he snapped "next time you break a rule i will take one of your ears for a trophy". he nmeant what he said. he turned and walked away, catfooted and vicious. he sat down outside the cave and glared at mossey with hatered.
(I CHANGED KEAFLIGHT TO A GUY)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebonyfur
Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
30/40  (30/40)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Ebonyfur tilted her head. She looked out to see Spartrafury. She sighed and nuzzled her pups. Humming the tune as a lullaby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonshadow
Young Warrior

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Fernshade heard Spartafury's voice. She growled and pinned the ears to her head. She turned to see that Mossypaw wasn't there. She snorted. "Hey! If you want a trophy,why not actually have her?!" She snorted and lashed out her tail
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartafury
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:08 am

(dude,we have to wait for her to post)
He ignored Fernshade, stupid female she always thought that she knew better. just because she was the spawn of direstar. he grumbled do himself and looked around the camp. he smirked remembering how Sunstrike had tried to become leader. well that had backfired in the dumb mutts face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebonyfur
Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
30/40  (30/40)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:14 am

Ebonyfur covered her pups with a fluffed up tail. It was like a feather duster. Not as puffy as Snowflower's but still very fluffy. The fae rested her head on the ground. She watched Spartafury and Fernshade talk and argue in slight amusement. Her stomache growled and she giggled. "Well, I think I forget to eat."she said as she looked at her pups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartafury
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:18 am

Hearing ebonyfur talk about food he grunted, taking the hint he grabbed a large chunk of meat off the dear on the fresh kill pile and chucked it over to her before walking out of the cave and lying outside of teh den. he lifted his lips in a snarl at the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ebonyfur
Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
30/40  (30/40)
Loyalty:
50/100  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:29 am

"Thank you."she smiled sweetly. She didn't mind his snarls. It reminded her of Direstar when he got angry. Even if he was angry at that time, Ebony still thought he was great. She ate the meat and licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SunClan Territory-
Jump to: