Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 40 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+67
Shadowclaw
Jaime
Barkstripe
Weedpaw
Crystalheart
Feathersoul
Adderfang
Angelfeather
Streampup
Swiftstorm
Owlflight
Fawnlight
Emeraldpup
Okamiamaterasu
Graywind
Hurricanefang
Brambleberry
Duke
Pandapup
Frost
Yuri
Redpaw
Brewingpup
Ottersky
Silverpaw
Sophie
Dolphinpaw
Snowstorm
Graystar
Twistedfoot
Cougarpaw
Rainheart
Thistlepaw
Snowstar
Gentlestar
Lavaplume
Grizzlypaw
Raccoontail
Pinedusk
Fernshade
Amberwing
Lilypup
Nightshade
Moonshadow
Breakdown
Blackwidow
Tigerfern
Thunderstrike- Bane
Spangledstar
Opalwing
Pigpup
Batwing
Ripplestone
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Dovepaw
Stoatblaze
Aurorapaw
Hawk
Dusktail
Ghostpaw
Spottedheart
Scarletsoul
Heatherstar
Jadefeather
Brokenglare
Ebonyfur
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 40 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small

The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

~Ebony's post~
Ebonyfur's eyes lit up as she saw a silhouette of her beloved. She smiled softly to Aurorapup. "Huh? You see him too?"she tilted her head. The former medicine wolf smiled to her mate before he left for StarClan. "Take care."she murmured. She looked to Aurorapup. "She saw him...she has been destined to be a medicine wolf then..."thought the fae to herself. "That was your father who came to visit you."said the wolf to her pup.

Nightpup opened his currently blue eyes. He tilted his head. "I don't see anyone."he said. "Hey sis, what does he look like?"he asked. The male bouncing up and down like a ball.

Last edited by Ebonyfur on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Ripplestar flicked her ears and stated "Starclan has stripped me of my nine lives, i am living my original life now, you must journey to the moonstone with aurorapaw and become leader. I will retire to hartford for one moon so that everything will calm down, when i return know me as Ripplestone" The white wolf with the black paws and ears touched her nose to Fernshades "the others down at the waterfall heard me promote you to deputy, lead sunclan well Direstars daughter" she turned dashing out of camp, tears in her eyes
-hartford
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Fernshade just stared at Ripplestar in surprise. Her jaw was wide open. She stood in shock when she dashed away. "I...I...What?" Her eyes were wide open. She shook her head,and turned to look at Ripplestar. "Hey wait a sec! I am not your escape hatch! Man up and be Sunclan's leader..." She stoped when she finally disappeared from sight. What are you doing...? Fernshade crumpled to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue6/20SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue10/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:31 pm

aurora walked out of the med den, her gray fur well groomed, she walked to the leader den poking her head inside "oh fernshade what are you doing in here" her lilac eyes narrowed as she noticed fernshadshe queried "whats wrong"
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Fernshade narrowed her eyes and sat up. Her fur raised up. "...Get everyone out of camp here. I need to tell everyone something..." She paused for a second. "Especially Gentleheart." The brown fae twitched. "Don't ask. Just do."
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Gentleheart arrived back at camp and knew something was up. She walked over to Fernshade " hey Fernshade, what's going on?" She had been gone awhile with Pinedusk. " where is Ripplestar?"
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Fernshade twitched. "She...She left. Went to somewhere called Hartford. She said that I was..." The brown fae gave a sigh. "She...She renamed me deputy,then left. Though...respectfully. The position was yours. So I'm a bit...confused." Fern felt like breaking down and crying,but she knew it was pathetic,so she just sat there. Staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Gentleheart's eyes widened in surprise and then was calm. " I was gone for a long time, so she probably thought that I left the clan." She smiled at Fernshade, " well Fernshade do you wish to take the position of leader, I mean you have been here way longer than I have." She was very confused, but her being polite she offered Fernshade the role leader, she just didn't know what to do. " wh did she leave?"
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Stoatblaze yawned, padding out of the Warriors' Den. He perked his ears and his eyes widened as he heard something about Ripplestar leaving. Surely they didn't mean that, did they? Stoatblaze flattened his ears, listening further as he heard that Ripplestar had gone to some place named Hartford. "Ripplestar's left?" Stoatblaze managed to murmur out, as he looked over at Fernshade, unsure whether to believe that she had left or not. His orange-tan pelt bristled in slight shock, and he was uncertain as to what the answer would be about Ripplestar.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Fernshade didn't answer her first question,but went on to the next. "She said that she was in her last life,and she wanted to calm down..." Fernshade twitched. "But...Her appointing me at the last minute is kinda..." Fern went silent.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Pinedusk padded back into the camp, soon realizing something seemed different. He noticed Gentleheart walking over towards where Fernshade was, managing to hear something about Ripplestar from where he was. Pinedusk sat down, unsure whether he should go over to where Gentleheart and his sister were or not, and wondered what about Ripplestar it was that had happened. Pinedusk yawned slightly, watching the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Fernshade lifted her head when two other pairs of footsteps met her ears. She nodded to the two brutes. "Y...Yeah. Ripplestar's gone. She left for Hartford."
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Stoatblaze listened as he heard Fernshade's response; he had heard right, then, Ripplestar really had left. "Thanks for telling me." Stoatblaze murmured, his voice hardly more than a whisper. His ears flattened back, the warrior padded away from the others as he walked over to the Warriors' den, laying down and placing his muzzle under his paws. He still couldn't quite believe that his mate had left the Clan. Perhaps she'd be back sometime, though for now, Stoatblaze hardly was aware of anything happening in the camp.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Fernshade dipped her head at Stoatblaze. "Um...Sorry Stoatblaze." The fae felt a lump grow in her thoat. ...Why did she leave. What was her real intention?
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Pinedusk blinked, lifting up his head as he heard his sister say that Ripplestar had left. He was surprised by this; Ripplestar had been his mentor. Nodding slowly as he tried to imagine what must have happened, Pinedusk looked back to Fernshade and Gentleheart. Pinedusk wasn't quite sure if Fernshade were alright; he wondered if something else might have happened as well to affect his sister's mood. He heard Fernshade reply to Stoatblaze, and the red warrior looked back to Fernshade and Gentleheart.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Gentleheart was at a total loss as to what to do. " well I don't know what to do, if she appointed you deputy, then that would make me leader and you my deputy, right." She flicked her tail for Pinedusk and Stoatblaze to join in.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Fernshade shook her head out of her daydream. She noticed he was staring at her oddly. "W...what?" She shrugged at Gentlehart's question. (Since the clans have not left the original territory,Tallstar appointing a deputy and such wouldn't be in wolf history)
"Well...I suppose." She twitched. But...she told me to go to the moonstone with Aurorapaw...Gentleheart might be a better leader though...

-------

https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1584
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40