A warriors wolf role-play

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Share | 

ThunderClan Camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 116

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   Fri May 03, 2013 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hearing a thump Ivypup turned around to see dust clouds near the nursery. She bounded over to the den seeing that her sister, Silverpup, was awake. Excitment glittered in her eyes and she wagged her tail at her sister.
"Hi Silverpup! Im your sister, Ivypup. Here quick a meeting is starting, I'll hrlp you over!" The little gray pup grinned at her sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Ottersky
Warrior

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat May 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Ottersky gave a flick of his ears almost boredly then said to Phoenixpup "hey do you want to come with me on a patrol?" his voice was calm and confident. Brown gaze looking at the pup who resembled the long forgotten Phoenixstar. He gave a light smile and said "ill meet you at the windclan and thunderclan border" he trotted out of camp tail curled over his back
-wc and tc border
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystalheart
Young Warrior

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sat May 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Copperstream nodded to his mate before turning wandering off toward the great sycamore. His mind swirling with thoughts. He wondered if Emberfeather would be ok? he had had a crush on her once when he was an apprentice but now his heart belonged to Shadowlight
-GS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
10/10  (10/10)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sun May 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Echochime smiled down at her pups. She wrapped her soft, fluffy tail around al of them. She saw Ivypup and Firepup staring up at her like owls. She let out an amused chuckle at the sight. Oh how adorable her pups were. Letting out a soft sigh the dappled queen blinked her firey amber eyes and tried to think of something off of the top of her head.
"Once upon a time...." she began, a small smile creeping up her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sun May 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Stormchaser walked over to his mate. "Hi echo." He smiled at her. "Later do you want to go for a swim?"
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
10/10  (10/10)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sun May 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Echochime was about to continue when Stormchaser came by. She gave him a warm smile. Then hearing his offer to swim, she chuckled and proceeded to say;
"Storm, im a terrible swimmer. I'll go for a walk though but right now im telling the pups a story."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sun May 12, 2013 9:21 pm

"You will do fine I will help you. I have a story for the pups. Can I tell them it?" THe warrior remembered when He had supposedly died in place of his sister Isenfire.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
10/10  (10/10)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sun May 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Echochime blinked her bright amber eyes. The she-wolf had wanted to spend time with her pups and get to know them better. Sighing, a bit dissapointed, she gave a reluctant nod to Stormchaser.
"Just dont tell them anything scary." The dappled queen said wrapping her tail around her 5 pups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rockybolt
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Sun May 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Rockypaw had looked over at his mentor as he noticed her. Another wolf had come over; and soon Shadowlight had left the camp, with a wolf he'd seen before. Rockypaw supposed he could speak to her later, and for now he sat down, watching the camp. He was glad to finally be an apprentice; and though he slightly missed the thought of being on his own in the town, he thougt that this was a better idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bane
Young Warrior

Crystals : 308

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 3:10 am

A soft breeze, that blew through the oddly quiet camp shook the branches of the warriors den causing a figure in the back to slowly awaken. It was not a large or bulky figure but rather one, with a smaller frame than most, an ear twitched and a sudden blazing orange eye opened. The light that shone through the branches, however, caused that one open eye to shut in slight pain to the sudden brightness. Origami huffed quietly to himself as he slowly blinked his eyes open and adjusted to the entering light. He perked his ears, noticing a strange silence to the camp, it appeared as if everyone had gone, and indeed they had. A small smirk, could not help but form upon his maw, for finally there seemed to be some peace to the camp. Carefully the wolf known as Orgamiheart stood and poked his head out of the den, he had been sleeping within, before stepping out into the warm shine of the sun which instantly began to warm his pelt and face. He crouched, strtching his front legs, before sticking his rump in the air and hearing a slight crack to his back. Oh yes, the crack. A strange sound he enjoyed hearing especially when waking up. Now he could get the day done with as the male slowly padded to the fresh kill pile and looked around the camp. Now instead of a smile, a frown covered his face as if something were to attack him. His tail was held close behind his legs as he reached down and picked up a petty carcass of a robin. He froze, and shook his head. Origami found a sunny spot near the medicine den where he could eat in peace, and with careful tearing he did. Each feather came out cleanly, as he tore open the carcass and began to eat. His orange eyes would dart about camp every so often, if anyone came close to him now, he'd quickly get up, leave his meal and make a dash. He disliked contact with the other wolves, though they were family. Origamiheart sighed, why he was like this, not even he knew. He just knew that this was him and that this was how he had chosen it, and there was no going back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 8:31 am

"Ok so there once was a wolf named Isenfire. She was my sister. SHe had gone missing and I had gone to find her. When I found her I was chased off a cliff. They all though I was dead. But I had lived." He told the story that had changed his life.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Blackpaw stood up and left the males side as she padded to the fresh kill pile. She snorted and looked up at the sky before reaching down and grabbing a small rabbit she had caught. She plopped down right there and gazed around the camp. Stormchaser and Echochime with their pups and Scaredy Cat Origmaiheart by himself. She yawned and ate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emberfeather
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 6:52 pm

(I felt like writing a descriptive post ;])
Emberfeather padded back into camp, her ears flattened to her narrow head. The russet fae trudged to the fresh-kill pile, her vibrant orange eyes examining the prey carefully before selecting a half-rotten leg of a bull elk. She hauled the soon-to-be crowfood to a shady corner of the camp, isolated from the rest of ThunderClan. The russet warrior laid down, sighing. After taking a few bites from the leg, she pushed it away with a fluffy paw. Her chin rested upon her paws as her mind drifted away, back in time to her memories as an apprentice. Copperstream chose Shadowlight over me. Runningwind....left. The black-flecked she-wolf could feel her adder studs stinging her ear, as they always did when she thought about Runningwind or Copperstream. Out of all of Rainwhisper's pups, I never got an apprentice. I never get chosen to go on hunts and patrols anymore. Nightowl is the only one who ever bothers to speak to me. Am I just that unlikable? Is there something wrong with me? She narrowed her eyes as the glint of the sun flashed through the over-head leaves, casting a dappled shadow over her pelt. They danced around her, on the ground, the grass and trees and moss, on the elk. She could feel her silver flame necklace warming her chest as the dancers twirled and leaped upon it as their stage. She gave a slight smile, and as she did the clouds concealed the sun, the dancing leaves dying away. Maybe I am just some kind of unwanted freak, she thought as she closed her eyes, blocking out the world around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rockybolt
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Rockypaw yawned, a slight breeze ruffling his golden pelt. The golden retriever looked over as he noticed a warrior, Emberfeather, enter the camp. Something didn't seem right as the warrior sat down away from the rest of the camp. He wondered for a second if he should see what was wrong; but he decided against it. As the wolf's eyes were closed, he didn't know if she were asleep. Rockypaw once more yawned, and looked back around the camp. Some other wolves were eating, though he didn't really feel hungry. He wasn't quite used to eating prey only; even living on his own he hadn't aten prey before. He'd tried it a few times since living in the Clan; of course enough so that he wasn't hungry, but he'd wait before trying it again. "I'll get used to it soon." He mumbled to himself as he looked at the prey pile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudwhisp
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Cloudpup yawned, laying down nearby her mother as she heard a story being told. She looked up at her father, her silver pelt ruffled by a slight breeze. "Why were you chased away?" The pup asked, looking over at the warrior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawk
Deputy

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
14/30  (14/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Hawkpool slowly to a walk as she neared camp. She glanced around and noticed that the camp seemed a bit quiet. Everyone seemed a bit down at the moment. She lowered her ears. Well,this isn't the nicest I've ever seen the camp. She noticed Emberfeather as she passed her. But stoped and blinked at her. She sighed and licked her ear. "He's probably happy up there. I know it." Her eyes shined with gladness. But inside,her gut was twitched in sadness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Stick padded back to the camp. He sat at the entrance. His white pelt shining against the sun's rays. He sighed. Why did I have to be white,and small? He shook his head and laid down on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
24/10  (24/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Emberfeather shied away from Hawkpool's licks. "I know, but I just want to be left alone right now," she half sighed half growled. She didn't mean to sound hostile, but she really just wanted to think about things right now. No one understands what it means to be an outcast, she thought gloomily, no idea that Okamiheart lived pretty much that life everyday, and her eyes closing once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bane
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 8:35 pm

(Origami, Feather, no Okami XD )

Origamiheart finally finished his small ration and looked up as sound soon flooded the camp with paw steps and quiet breaths. What would have seemed quiet to others seemed like sudden rushing water to Origami as he felt taken over by the sound. The wolf shook his head and cleaned up his re, dusting a bit of dirt over what he may have stained in blood. With a nod, he padded to the warriors den, placing the feathers from his meal within his nest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawk
Deputy

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
14/30  (14/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Hawkpool sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry then. But if you need any of is." She smiled. "We'll be right there." She turned and padded over to the warrior's den. She stood at the entrance,but decided to just sit beside it instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emberfeather
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 8:51 pm

Emberfeather scooted farther back into her canopy of shade. Maybe I should just stay here for the rest of my life. That way I wouldn't be a bother to anyone ever again, she thought gloomily, her vibrant orange eyes dull pools of shadowed pain. She peered up at the green leaves, watching as they sang together with each gust of wind. One was shaken loose of the group, and it sadly floated down towards the earth and landing on the tip of the russet warrior's nose. Crossing her eyes, she looked at the small organism on her smeller. A small grin appeared at the corners of her mouth. "Well, us outcasts gotta stick together, don't we?" she chuckled, enjoying the company of the leaf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reddust
Young Warrior

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
4/10  (4/10)
Loyalty:
11/100  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Stick notice the ember colored fae pass him. He frowned an tilted his head in curiosity. He sighed. You think your an outcast? I've lived with wolves just about every day of my life. He sighed and sat up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bane
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Origami exited the warriors den and saw Hawkpool right outside. The male wolf skidded around her, keeping his head low and his ears flat to his head. He hated, truthfully being around wolves, it made him feel strange to be in their presence so he avoided it as often as he could. Quickly he made a dash for the camp edges.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emberfeather
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Emberfeather was still giddying about the leaf when quick paw-steps caught her attention. She fell silent as she watched Origamiheart approach the edges of the camp, which was where she was residing. She debated on whether or not to call out, but thought better of it, thinking that it may drive the shy warrior away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bane
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/0  (0/0)
Loyalty:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Origamiheart looked back over his shoulder, not noticing Ember the russet colored fae lying in the shadows. He padded straight forward and tripped over Ember before realizing what he had done. He just felt his paw go one way and the rest of his body hit the ground. Origami blinked and rolled over his eyes wide, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He gulped and stood up shaking out his pelt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emberfeather
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
0/10  (0/10)
Loyalty:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Mon May 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Emberfeather reeled back in surprise as Origamiheart barreled into her. She gave a light hearted chuckled at his shyness as he jumbled over his appology. "Hah hah, its no problem," she said, her spike of joy withering away as she was reminded of when she and Runningwind would wrestle together as pups. She rested her head on her paws again, sighing as she took another unwanted trip down memory lane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: