Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Fourtrees #10

Go down 
+50
Swiftstreak
Raccoontail
Brambleberry
Cougarpaw
Silktuft
Cloudwhisp
Fawnlight
Barkclaw
Rainheart
Pinedusk
Shadestar
Yuri
Owlflight
Stoatblaze
Graystar
Tornadopaw
Feathersoul
Adderfang
Dawnwish
Hurricanefang
Ebonyfur
Emberfeather
Snowstar
Thunderstrike- Bane
Pandapup
Firepaw
Crowpaw
Creekfire
Brokenglare
Silverpaw
Whitestorm
Angelfeather
Emeraldpup
Firestar
Echochime
Lunalight
Bluepaw.
Scarletsoul
Bane
Moonshadow
Ravenclaw
Hawk
Grizzlypaw
Crystalheart
Barkstripe
Reddust
Fernshade
Gentlestar
Ottersky
Ripplestone
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue18/30Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue59/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fourtrees is a group of four tall oak trees that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Fourtrees is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a large rock in the middle of Fourtrees called the Great Rock.The Clan leaders use it to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. Also, there is a small opening in the rock with a space big enough for many small pups to fit into.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/30Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:19 am

Grizzlypup growled at the dusty brown pup. "Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine?" He growled and snorted. "What is all of this anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue24/10Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:59 am

(Wow, form EXPLOSION)

Adderpaw grinned as Owlpaw was cuffed around the ear, even when Crystalpaw did the same to him. "Well, I may be a bunny, but I'm ready to bounce!" With that, he leaped out the opposite side of the log, running along the top and pouncing off to knock over his brother.

(LOL! That reminded me of this song!
You know what? / What? / I think I’m a bunny... / But you're not a bunny, you're a monster / But I think I’m a bunny / Bunnies aren’t purple / I think I'm a bunny / You're not a bunny / I think I'm a bunny / You’re not a bunny / I think I'm a bunny... / No you're not / I think I'm a bunny / I don't think you're right/ I think I'm a bunny / You're not a bunny / You’re a monster... / But I might be a bunny / You know I could be a bunny / Yeah, I think I'm probably a bunny 'cause, you know, I've got these long ears, you know, and sometimes I like to have a carrot or something, you know / Furry and purple / Covered with purple fur / Furry and purple covered with purple / Furry and oh yeah I'm purple / So, if I'm not a bunny then, you know, what am I? / But you're not a bunny, you're a monster / Yeah, yeah I get that, you keep saying that but, you know, what am I? / You may be not a bunny but you gotta not care about that / Yeah, but I do care about that / I think I'm a bunny / Please don't say that / You're not a bunny / But I think I'm a bunny... / You are definitely not a bunny / I think I'm a bunny yeah / Please you are not a bunny / You're a monster... / You know, maybe I'm a really special bunny, you know with purple fur, and, you know, long purply ears, and you know, just a good overall disposition and everything, you know / I think I'm a bunny / You are a monster / Furry and purple covered with purple fur / Furry and purple covered with purple / Furry and, oh yeah I'm purple)
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/15Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Shadestar padded down the grassy slopes towards the rock waiting there. The other leaders seemed to have arrived, if not most of them. Many wolves were already milling about and speaking to one another at different levels of volumes. The large wolf padded over to the rock before leaping on top of it and sitting down, his golden eyes looking out towards the crowd once more. He did not speak to the others, waiting in silence.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:37 pm

Moonshadow noticed that Shadestar had finally arrived. "Finally. That bozo took long enough" She snorted and flicked her tail. Laying her head down again.

Recoup glared back at him. "Don't ask me." He growled and stalked towards him. "Cause I don't know."

Ravenclaw sighed as peace came to him. "Finally. The gathering to going to start soon." He had already noticed the jet-black leader arrive. His tail waves in the air as a greeting.

Barkstripe sighed as the apprentice once again bounded away. "No stopping him." He turned to he one called Nightpaw. "Hi there." He flicked his tail. "Don't worry. I doubt they'll get in trouble again." He grinned and started chuckling.

Grizzlypup growled back. "Look you stupid Stormclanner. I'm not here for your all scummy games." He snorted.

Fernshade flicked her tail as she turned to see Shadestar. "Sunclanner hater." Fern then turned back to Snowflower."So,how are things in Windclan?"
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/20Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:03 pm

Bluepup growled at Grizzlipup when he insulted her brother. The fae lifted a little bit her tail and perked ears up. She stared at the Windclan pup carefully, yet calmly. The long tailed creature got up and took few steps around. While watching she suddenly bumped into Tornadopup. A soft and gentle smile appeared on her face in sign of apologize.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Redpup snorted and spat at his paws. "Look,I hate your clan as much you do mine." He growled and stepped forward. "But you shouldn't push it." Red lashed out his tail in anger.

Grizzlypup grinned. "Heh look. The little puppies want to protect their clan do they?" He snorted. "Stormclanner,lets end this properly." He crouched down and barred his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/30Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Pinedusk padded into the clearing, glancing around at the wolves there. All of the leaders, with the exception of Heatherstar, seemed to be here. He noticed some wolves from different Clans speaking to each other; his sister, Fernshade, seemed to be speaking to the WindClan deputy he thought was named Snowflower. Sitting down in the clearing, he glanced up at the GreatRock, wondering if the Gathering would start soon.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/20Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue22/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Rainpaw trotted into the Gathering clearing, her grayish-tan pelt a bit ruffled from the way to the Fourtrees. Her amber eyes looked around for anyone she knew of ThunderClan; she saw some wolves there, though from where she was she was unsure if she recognized any. The apprentice wondered if she'd see her brother, Otterpaw; he seemed to want nothing to do with SunClan, from the prior Gathering, and Rainpaw wasn't sure how he'd react if she spoke to him. Glancing around back at the ThunderClan wolves, Rainpaw sat down, thinking about if she should go to speak to one of them.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/20Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Bluepup walked between both of the pups and growled. She bared her fangs as something suddenly happened. "ENOUGH, both of you!" she looked at the Windclanner then at her brother. It was the first time ever when Blue spoke. Her words were harsh, yet wise. "It's useless to fight when our clans are fine for now. What do u want to star a war?" She looked at the Windclanner as her red eyes shined like the bright moon in the night.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/10Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:08 pm

Barkpup padded into the Gathering clearing, sitting down. He felt a bit angry about what had happened to his father, Bluestorm. The pup looked around to see if he could see Redpup from where he was, seeing him near a WindClan pup. Bluepup was nearby, as well. Letting out a growl, he walked over to where Redpup was, standing next to his brother as he glared at the WindClan pup; for whatever reason, Redpup seemed angry with this other wolf, so he would be as well. His gray eyes glared at the other pup as he waited for someone to do something else. Seeing Bluepup walk over, and in between Redpup and Grizzlypup, and then speak, he blinked in surprise. He hadn't ever heard his sister speak before. He looked back to Redpup to see the other pup's reply.
Back to top Go down
Fawnlight
Medicine Wolf

Crystals : 85

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue7/30Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Fawnlight padded into the clearing where the Clans gathered monthly. It was already overrun by wolves. She felt a little awkward around so many wolves, not having been to a gathering as a medicine wolf until then, so she carefully stayed in the skirts of the commotion. She eyed every wolf around her with cautious eyes and felt her body relax when she saw some of her clanmates already there. At least she wasn't alone. With a shaky sigh, the she-wolf sat down and forced herself to relax even further.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwhisp
Young Warrior
Cloudwhisp

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:17 pm

As Cloudpup had been brought to he Gathering, she had first looked around with surprise. She hadn't seen so many wolves in one place before. There were so many scents; the river and a marshy scent, something similar to grassland, and something similar to that of stone. The ThunderClan pup noticed some other pups here, as well. Looking up at her mother, she thought about what to say. "Why are there so many wolves in the clearing?" The pup asked, her voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:18 pm

Gentleheart noticed Pinedusk had arrived and she walked over to him. " hello Pinedusk, how are you feeling." She knew what he must be going through considering that she had just lost her own mate. She asked politely.

Owlpaw yelped when his sister cuffed him on the head. " you didn't have to do that Crystalpaw." He fell over when his brother jumped on him, he then wiggled from under him and tackled him, growling playfully. " you may be bigger than me, but I'm heavier than you."
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue40/40Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue85/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Stoatblaze looked up as he noticed Gentleheart. "Hi Gentleheart, I'm alright I suppose." He said at first. Hearing that Otterpaw was now Ottersky, he nodded once more. "That's good; I am proud of him." The warrior said, glancing back once more where the now named Ottersky was before looking back at Gentleheart. He nodded to her as she walked off, before looking back at the GreatRock and at Ripplestar.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue8/10Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue55/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Brokenglare straightened her back up a little. She took another look around the place. Hmm, seems not many leaders have arrived yet, I guess I just got here earlier than usual, then..., she thought to herself. She somehow felt more excited for the gathering to start than usual. She figured out it might just be that she had missed quite so much news about what's going on around her lately.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/30Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Pinedusk glanced up at Gentleheart as he noticed her walk over to him. He nodded to her, hearing what she said. "I'm okay." The red warrior started at first, his voice a quiet murmur as he glanced at his paws. He let out a sigh, his eyes looking back over at Gentleheart. "I... I don't know how I'm feeling." He continued on, his voice still not much more than a whisper. "I really miss Amberwing, I wish she were still a part of the Clan. I should have gone to find her when she left." He sighed, looking back again at the ground beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Crystals : 123
Location : Slamming my face into my calculus book. Repeatedly.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Firepup nudged her sister with her nose, whispering, "It's a Gathering. They all get together to talk about stuff." She shrugged, her expression bemused. "I guess it's a grown-up thing, like eating meat." She turned back towards the rock that dominated the center of the clearing, surprised to see even more wolves had arrived. There were three wolves upon it, each silhouetted by the milky-white full moon. The air seemed charged with energy, like the moments before a thunderstorm. Her pelt prickled with unease at the sound of hushed growls coming from different groups. Peace between the clans, even on mandated nights, seemed tenuous and strained. In her opinion, the gathering seemed more like a high-stakes game of lies and deception than it did a friendly meeting. She understood the reason for such games, but the apprehension never left her system. Anything she might tell another or another might tell her was open for scrutiny. Small talk could hide the barest of hints of an attack or weakness. She gulped past the stone in her throat, feeling it best to not engage with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue24/10Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Adderpaw bared his teeth, snarling ferososusly in his brother's face. "You have to admit, if you were a fox, you'd be running for cover!" Using his full strength, he heaved up, managing to loosen Owlpaw's grip. He slipped out from under him, trotting towards the Great Rock. "Come on! Let's go see if we can scare the pups!"
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/30Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:13 pm

Whitestorm watched the usual arrogant thunderclan, as he flexed he's large shoulders. The male lost interest so whitestorm decided to walk around the clearing until the leaders start their announcements. The powerful white wolf looked up at the highrock acknowledging Shadestar's arrival. The male sat down some distance away watch the rest of the wolves with he's dark royal blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Crystals : 264

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/30Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Silktuft didn't know how long she hadn't been seen. Sometimes she liked to disappear, get all her thoughts out and not be surrounded by so many warriors and leaders and apprentices. What she didn't know was about Stormclan; she still didn't know what that was all about. Maybe someone here could tell her about the whole Shadowclan-Riverclan deal. The female yawned slowly as she walked toward a clear location, placing herself on the grass, her banner swaying across the ground with grace.

[really really short]
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/30Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Whitestorm looked over seeing silkturft, the female that had appeared in the stormclan camp before disappearing. The large male decided he would approach the female again. As the large white male licked he's healing wound the male walked towards silkturft sitting a few tail lengths away, before greeting her. "Hello again." The blue eyed male said with a charming grin.
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Crystals : 264

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/30Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:49 pm

The female snapped her head into reality as she heard the voice of a male wolf to her right side. Her cranium cocked to the that side as the male had come up on, a smile was upon his face. Normally, she would tell the wolf to get lost and chase them away, but today she was generous. "Bonjour." She paused, smelling his stench of Stormclan. Slowly, she tapped her tail on the ground beside her laying body. "If you would like some company, you may sit by me; if you want." Silktuft looked into the male's eyes, both of their blue eyes looking at one another. Again, she yawned as she unraveled her legs to her left side, laying her head on her paws, waiting for the meeting to start.

"Au fait, I'm Silktuft."

Translations:
Au fait=By the way
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Crystals : 51

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue11/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Cougarpup wriggled her way onto the gathering ground, she had opened her eyes not to long ago and they shone with tiredness. She stared around with her bright curious eyes, she noticed two white warriors and made her way over to them. She gave a short grin and said in her powerful motivating voice "Nothing is impossible even the word says I'm Possible!"
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Crystals : 37

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/10Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/100Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:05 pm

Bramblepaw charged into the clearing, not looking where she was going she crashed into Aurapaw. she stood up and flicked her ears back her normal sweet smile plastered all over her face, her ears tilted forward "oops! im sorry i need to learn where im going!" she tilted her head sweet nature all over her face. She looked over at Crowpaw and grinned "hey crowpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Whitestorm sat besides the female, as she returned he's greeting. He to wondered when was the gathering going to start. But till then the white male decided to have a conversation. "So silkturft you haven't been around in a while, did you know that shadowclan and riverclan had joined to form one clan." The white male said casualy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #10   Fourtrees #10 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees #10
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next