Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Willowdawn & Eagleheart 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Willowdawn & Eagleheart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willowdawn

Willowdawn

Crystals : 9

Willowdawn & Eagleheart Empty
PostSubject: Willowdawn & Eagleheart   Willowdawn & Eagleheart Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Name: Willowdawn
Clan: Sunclan
Appearance: Black fur with four white feet. Tip of tail is white. She has a white spot on her chest and a white stripe on her underside. Eyes are a piercing ice blue with shades of silver and teal. Has a small scar on her left shoulder. She is tall,fast, but very clumsy. She isn't very muscular, but she makes up for it in speed. She is slim, but she has a bigger appetite then most wolves and eats much more then any wolf she knows.(Which is very few) Her eyes are very large and at night they seem to glow.
Personality: Willowdawn is very mischievous and emotional. It takes a lot to get her sad, but if you do, she breaks down and hides away for the remainder of the day. She is sensitive when talking about her family, because they were shot by hunters when she was very small. Her closest friend is Eagleheart. They pull pranks on the less grumpy senior warriors, but if they hurt or injure them in any way, they will feel terrible and won't stop saying sorry for a week.
Reference photo: https://2img.net/h/i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww250/bloopBDW/EvilWolf2.jpg

Name: Eagleheart
Appearance: Tawny colored pelt with extraordinary green eyes and darker brown tabby stripes. His eyes have hints of gold and sky blue. His left front paw is white. The tip of his tail and his chest are white. He is muscular and fairly tall. His eyes are very peculiar, because if you look at them from the right angle, they seem to glimmer in a mysterious way. He isn't very fast, but he is fierce and vicious if you catch him at a bad time.
Personality: Eagleheart has a crush on Willowdawn, but he doesn't know it yet. He is calm and hangs around a lot, because his only friend is Willowdawn. Not many wolves like him because he talks too much. His family abandoned him when he was a day old, so the senior warriors feel guilty after they chase him and Willowdawn away.
Reference photo: http://www.graywolfconservation.com/images/other%20canids_subspecies/himalayan%20wolf.jpg
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Willowdawn & Eagleheart Left_bar_bleue14/30Willowdawn & Eagleheart Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Willowdawn & Eagleheart Left_bar_bleue20/100Willowdawn & Eagleheart Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Willowdawn & Eagleheart   Willowdawn & Eagleheart Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Hey,welcome to TFC!
Nice bios
I'd like to add that you need to buy another character slot for 2 characters.
So for now you can only use one.
Back to top Go down
Willowdawn

Willowdawn

PostSubject: Re: Willowdawn & Eagleheart   Willowdawn & Eagleheart Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Ok! Thanks!So, I guess I will only do willow dawn then.
Back to top Go down
Willowdawn

Willowdawn

PostSubject: Re: Willowdawn & Eagleheart   Willowdawn & Eagleheart Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:51 pm

*Willowdawn
Back to top Go down
Willowdawn

Willowdawn

PostSubject: Re: Willowdawn & Eagleheart   Willowdawn & Eagleheart Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Her.

Name: Willowdawn
Appearance: Black fur with four white feet. Tip of tail is white. She has a white spot on her chest and a white stripe on her underside. Eyes are a piercing ice blue with shades of silver and teal. Has a small scar on her left shoulder. She is tall,fast, but very clumsy. She isn't very muscular, but she makes up for it in speed. She is slim, but she has a bigger appetite then most wolves and eats much more then any wolf she knows.(Which is very few) Her eyes are very large and at night they seem to glow.
Personality: Willowdawn is very mischievous and emotional. It takes a lot to get her sad, but if you do, she breaks down and hides away for SWIGGITY SWOO THE COW GOES MOO remainder of SWIGGITY SWOO THE COW GOES MOO day. She is sensitive when talking about her family, because they were shot by hunters when she was very small. Her closest friend is Eagleheart. They pull pranks on SWIGGITY SWOO THE COW GOES MOO less grumpy senior warriors, but if they hurt or injure them in any way, they will feel terrible and won't stop saying sorry for a week.
Reference photo: https://2img.net/h/i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww250/bloopBDW/EvilWolf2.jpg
Back to top Go down
Willowdawn

Willowdawn

PostSubject: Re: Willowdawn & Eagleheart   Willowdawn & Eagleheart Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:07 pm

*Here* Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Willowdawn & Eagleheart Left_bar_bleue14/30Willowdawn & Eagleheart Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Willowdawn & Eagleheart Left_bar_bleue20/100Willowdawn & Eagleheart Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Willowdawn & Eagleheart   Willowdawn & Eagleheart Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Also,don't double post,and thanks for your cooperation.
Hey,I can buy slot for ya if you like.
Back to top Go down
Willowdawn

Willowdawn

PostSubject: Re: Willowdawn & Eagleheart   Willowdawn & Eagleheart Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:12 pm

No, its O.K.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Willowdawn & Eagleheart   Willowdawn & Eagleheart Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Alright,but don't double post alright. Well in your case,quadriple post..
Back to top Go down
Willowdawn

Willowdawn

PostSubject: Re: Willowdawn & Eagleheart   Willowdawn & Eagleheart Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:21 pm

Sorry. I just heard about this today,and I guess I forgot to look at the rules. pale I am really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Willowdawn & Eagleheart   Willowdawn & Eagleheart Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Oh no worries. Its called SPAMing.
Or to be literal,a kind of ham
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willowdawn & Eagleheart   Willowdawn & Eagleheart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willowdawn & Eagleheart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role-Play Info :: SunClan-
Jump to: