Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Lunde, my little puffin 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Lunde, my little puffin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunde

Lunde

Crystals : 21

Lunde, my little puffin Empty
PostSubject: Lunde, my little puffin   Lunde, my little puffin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:22 am

Named: Lunde
Species: NOrwegian Lundehund
Physical description: Lunde is a small, rectangular Spitz type dog. she has a great range of motion in her joints, allowing her to fit into and extricate herself from narrow passages. she can turn her head backwards along her own spine and turn her forelegs to the side at a 90-degree horizontal angle to their body, much like human arms. Her pricked, upright ears can be folded shut to form a near-tight seal by folding forward or backward. The Norwegian Lundehund which is her breed is a polydactyl: instead of the normal four toes per foot, the Lundehund normally has six toes, all fully formed, jointed and muscled.The outercoat is dense and rough with a soft undercoat. The Lundehund is adapted to climb narrow cliff paths. Her eyes are a bright bonny brown except for when shes scared then they mist over with gray.  As for her coat color V
Lunde, my little puffin NorwegianLundehund_zps96384064

personality: Bright and interested, she often will get herself into sticky situations. However if she dose get injured she has a great ability to bounce right back. However in loud crowds she will receed into the backround. Shy and scared. a great stray she would make a fabulous pet but noone really wants her. She dosent let this take her down a notch and has the small dog syndrome of thinking that she is bigger than she is.

History: Not much to tell really, brought here from Norway, she speaks minimal english and jabbers away in norwiegian 

Strengths: Her flexible skeleton means she can go anywhere
Weaknesses: her rareness of breed means people think shes a mutt
Dislikes: crowds
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Lunde, my little puffin Left_bar_bleue7/30Lunde, my little puffin Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Lunde, my little puffin Left_bar_bleue50/100Lunde, my little puffin Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lunde, my little puffin   Lunde, my little puffin Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Wow,nice dog. She looks like a good one. Welcome to TFC by the way! Have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Lunde, my little puffin Left_bar_bleue24/10Lunde, my little puffin Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Lunde, my little puffin Left_bar_bleue20/100Lunde, my little puffin Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lunde, my little puffin   Lunde, my little puffin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Hah hah. I love the Puffin mention in the title. I luff them <3
Back to top Go down
Jaime

Jaime

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
Lunde, my little puffin Left_bar_bleue0/0Lunde, my little puffin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Lunde, my little puffin Left_bar_bleue0/0Lunde, my little puffin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Lunde, my little puffin   Lunde, my little puffin Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Lunde means puffin in norwegian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunde, my little puffin   Lunde, my little puffin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunde, my little puffin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Role-Play Info :: House-dogs-
Jump to: