Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Thunderclan & Sunclan border

Go down 
+14
Whitestorm
Hawk
Hazelmist
Barkstripe
Adderfang
Ottersky
Scarletsoul
Ravenclaw
Stoatblaze
Weedpaw
Fernshade
Silverpaw.
Aurorapaw
Opalwing
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Opalwing
Warrior
Opalwing

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/30Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/30)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

the border of sunclan and thunderclan
(im aware that that area is technically fourtrees, its just easier having this topic than a extra fourtrees one)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:47 pm

Hawkpool's legs moved at a fast pace. She skidded to a stop as she spotted the four wolves at the border. The white deputy blinked and slowly padded over. Hawkpool glanced at Adderfang and Ottersky. "Firestar wants us all back at camp,right now." She said the last part seriously,but didn't meet their eyes. She didn't know why,and looked to the Sunclan wolves instead.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/30Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:36 pm

The white brute slowed down as he saw a little group of thunderclan wolves. The large handsome male yawned a little as he stalked pass them entering the sunclan territory. He then dashed off quickly sprinting passed the other sunclan wolves towards the sunclan camp.

-Sunclan camp-
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Echochime raced to the border; her dark dappled coat ruffled as she skidded to a halt. She swiftly padded up by Hawkpool and the other Thunderclanners.
"Like Hawkpool said, Firestar wants at camp now." Echo said to the Thunderclanners. She turned to Hawkpool and began to speak;
"I was also sent to gather the others. Something troubling is happening though i don't quite know what it is." Echochime's firey amber eyes gleamed with worry as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Hawkpool heard a voice behind her and turned. Her eyes fell on the young warrior. Hawkpool flicked her tail. Well then...looks like I'll have to speak with Firestar later... The white deputy sighed and glanced at the two other brutes. "Get a move on. Both of you." She nudged Otter and Adderfang towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:36 pm

"Come on. All wolves are to stay at camp until further notice." Echochime said, nudging Adder and Otter in the direction of camp. Echo looked back at Hawk, worry gleaming her firey amber eyes.
"Do you know anyone else who was out of camp?" She asked worry in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Hawkpool shrugged. "We'll scent them out." The white deputy flicked her tail. Her gray back shimmering in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:48 am

Ottersky bristled a little as the femmes nudge him, he snapped a little "hey im no pup to be nosed along" he lashed his tail disgruntedly. He stalked over to the border leaning close to scarletsouls face "ill be watching you brat" he hissed venemously, although his eyes whom only scarlet could see were glittering with amusement and perhaps affection. He turned and paraded past Hawk and Echo, jez couldn't a man get a break?
camp
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Echochime's firey amber eyes flickered with hurt when Ottersky snapped at her. Blinking in slight surprise, she looked at her paws as he ran away. Looking up after a few moments she nodded to Hawkpool.
"Alright." Echochime said, the hurt slowly fading from her firey amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Hawkpool flicked her tail. "Lets go to the other borders. I'm sure we'll find something there." Hawkpool stared after Ottersky. Her eyes narrowed. And his problem is...? The white deputy sighed and glanced around. "Come on,lets get going Echochime." As quickly as they came,Hawkpool disapeared into the trees. Scenting for any familiar fresh scents.
-Stormclan and Thunderclan border-
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Echochime nodded in agreement at Hawkpool's words. She began to follow Hawkpool quite swiftly as she padded off.
Hopefully we'll be able to bring everyone back to camp. Echochime thought as she sprinted after Hawk.
-Stormclan and Thunderclan border-
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/30Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:03 pm

Scarletsoul watched as the Thunderclan wolves all padded away, annoyance glinting in her eyes at how the events had turned suddenly. Great, she grumbled bitterly and turned to look up at the sky. The Gathering must be soon, she acknowledged before looking back at Hazelmist. Scarlet wondered if they should make their way back to camp too, the border having been checked and all.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/10Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:11 pm

(sorry for not posting sooner and sorry for terrible posts, not feeling up-to things.

Lol, otter stole my idea of random anger)

Adderfang's fur shot up as he was nosed towards the camp. "Leave me alone!" he snarled at the two faes. "I'm not a little pup anymore! I follow my own rules, and I don't need anyone else bossing me around like I don't know what I'm doing!" He didn't care if Firestar had ordered or not, he didn't care that this was the first time he had openly rebelled like this. he turned his back towards the two, storming off down the border and purposely taking the long-way back to camp.

~GS~
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw.
Apprentice
Silverpaw.

Crystals : 35

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/20Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Silverpaw bounced up far away from where Scarletsoul andn Hazelmist were, he sat down and looked up at the clear blue sky. He wondered how his old pack were doing, he had disbanded the pack after they had killed the demon bear but now he found himself missing them, "smith, Ben, John did i make the right choice" the once leader murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/30Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:57 am

Scarletsoul shook her head and took in a deep breath. "I'm going back to camp." she announced, spinning around on her paws and heading back the way they'd come. She didn't know why but she felt like something was wrong which made her fur bristle uncomfortably. Along the way, Scarlet dipped her head in acknowledgment to Silverpaw's arrival. Scarlet noticed a slightly troubled look across the apprentice's face and she frowned in worry. She didn't want to intrude on Silver's thoughts by speaking, but instead rested her tail tip reassuringly on her clan-mate's shoulder hoping the small gesture would help before heading back towards camp, her fur still bristling with unease.

-SC Camp-
Back to top Go down
Cloudwhisp
Young Warrior
Cloudwhisp

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Cloudwhisp slowed down her pace as she neared the border. She could scent SunClan; the scent wasn't that fresh, however, so she assumed that there wasn't a nearby patrol. "What am I going to do now?" The small she-wolf whispered to herself. She padded up to the edge of the border, glancing at SunClan's mountainous territory. I can't just walk in there... it would be against the Warrior Code. Cloudwhisp flicked her tail, before sighing slightly. I have to go there... Firestar is counting on me. Cloudwhisp decided, her minty green eyes looking back towards SunClan's mountains. Carefully she stepped one paw over the border, glancing around as if the other Clan would have known that she did, before following the stale scent of some SunClan wolves and hoping that it would lead to their camp.

~SunClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan & Sunclan border   Thunderclan & Sunclan border - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan & Sunclan border
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3