Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+16
Ravensky
Phoenixstar
Blackhawk
Hawk
Russetstar
Bluestone
Skyfeather
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Jetpup
Shadestar
Driftcloud
JayStreak
Darkpelt
Swiftstar
StarClan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

A camp is a site where a Clan makes its permanent home. It is where the wolves sleep, meet, bring fresh-kill, get treated for injuries or illness, receive orders, and make reports to the Clan leader or deputy. Some wolves, such as queens, kits and elders stay in the camp, while the warriors, deputy and leader patrol the territory and hunt. Each Clan has one camp.

(Picture will be added later)
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue40/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:06 am

Blackhawk smiled and lyed down and looked at the pup. "You must be really bored." He smiled slyly and winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:07 am

Nightpup looked up at the warrior and nodded sadly. "Mhmmmm" she mumbled and looked own at her paws, her tail tip twitching
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue40/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Blackhawk smiled, "Well what if we go do something, anything you want. You are almost old enough to become an apprentice." He smiled kindly and his eyes filled with mischief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Nightpup's eyes gleamed and she sat down thinking for a minute. She then raced across the clearing and leapt through the air landing on a tree trunk, gripping on with all her might. She looked back at Blackhawk and then shot up the tree like a bullet, sitting on the first branch she could reach and looking down
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Blackhawk sa nothing but fur running around and jumping up a tree, his eyes widened. 'Who, what, huh?"He walked to the tree and smiled yet his eyes glazed in confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:59 pm

Nightpup looked down at Blackhawk and poked her tongue out cheekily. "You said anything so I did anything." I wonder if he could get up... teehehe it would be funny to watch if he couldn't, she thought and watched a bird fly past
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Blackhawk pondered it for a moment and then raised his head, "I did say that didn't I? Well I guess I will come up after you." He tried doing it like Nightpup but ended sprawled on the ground. With a determined mind he ran up the tree and settled above her sticking his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:05 pm

She giggled as he failed his first attempt but watched him come up the tree and above her. She smiled and growled playfully, jumping from branch to branch until she was nearly at the top but didn't want to go any further.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Blackhawk followed her up and sat above her, "I win!" He looked up as he exclaimed this and lost his footing. A moment of nothing but air and then a loud thud as he landed on the ground. He lay there motonless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Nightpup yelped as Blackhawk fell out of the tree and lunged to try and grab him but missed as he tumbled to the ground, hitting it with a thud. She let out a little wail and raced down the tree as quickly as she could. Once she reached the ground she rushed over to Blackhawk and nudged his face "Blackhawk?! You alright?!" she wailed still nudging him
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Blackhawk groaned a bit as Nightpup nudged him. A sly smile spread across his face and he quickly got up and grabbed the pups scruff. His eyes twinkled as he ran around with her scruff in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Nightpup was taken a-back as she suddenly got grabbed and lifted into the air. She yelped in surprise and tried to wriggle free from his grasp. If only i was bigger... she thought and an idea popped into her head. She let all her muscles relax and go limp making her act like a heavy-weight in Blackhawk's jaws.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Blackhawk smiled a bit when he realized what the pup was doing. Sadly for him it worked, a while later his jaw became tired and he put Nightpup down panting.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:10 pm

After hearing the racket from black hawk and night pup she got up and went to get something from the pile and saw it was small so she decided to go hunting and went to ask blackhawk if he wanted to come
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Blackhawk looked up at Hawkpool, "Of cours lets go but wait." He stopped and looked at Nigthpup, "C'mon you're coming with us." He smiled and led the way out of the camp looking over his shoulder making sure the females were ok.

-Snakerocks-
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Are you sure she is quiet bigger but maybe who knows there might be an adder
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:37 am

he whimpered as he limped back to camp, collapsing in the entrance way, his eyes closed, the bite has swelled painfully. his breathing weak, his thoughts swirled in his head /am i going to survive? i cant die i cant!/ he reopened his eyes staring out, the world swirls in dizzying patches of colour. /woah.. trippy no focus focus its not my time to go to starclan yet... not my time not my time/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:41 am

Nightpup's eyes gleamed with excitnent and she raced out of the camp after the two warriors, but making sure she stuck close to them as not to run off or get lost
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 10:56 am

Hawkpool caught up since she is very fast and saw night pup then slowed down to her pace and asked "What happened i saw the adder did someonr get bitten?"
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Blackhawk looked at Phoenixfire, he smiled weakly and ran to the medicine den. He was no medicine wolf but he had watched Darkpelt work. He sniffed around and grabbed the tormentil needed to extract the poison and heal the wound. Grabbing a few poppy seeds and cobwebs, Blackhawk limps back to Phoenixfire. "Ok so I'm going to chew up the tormentil, it will help with the poison then I will wrap it in cobwebs, finally I will give you poppy seeds for you to sleep." " He smiled and did just that. "Ok now just eat the seeds and go to the den you should be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Nghpup narrowed her eyes to Hawkpool and tilted her head saying" I'm fine.". She then looked up and watched a thrush fly by
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Blackhawk looed in Nightpups' and Hawkpool's direction. Sighing he kept tending to Phoenixfire. He smiled at his handy work and wiated for Phoenixfire to eat the seeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Nightpup watched intrigued as Blackhawk treated the warrior's wounds and sat down yawning (sorry it's short :s)
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:48 pm

he lapped up the seeds "thanks blackhawk" he said, his eyes bright with pain he limped into the warriors den and curled up in his nest, flame like coat moving like fire in the slight breeze.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:19 pm

After she heard night pup replied she saw phinexfire limping into the den and sprinted his way and sat down next to him and said "Are you ok are you hurt i am sorry i should have known you males would get into trouble ohhhhh this is terrible " and had her eyes clouded with sadness and destress
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next