Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+16
Ravensky
Phoenixstar
Blackhawk
Hawk
Russetstar
Bluestone
Skyfeather
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Jetpup
Shadestar
Driftcloud
JayStreak
Darkpelt
Swiftstar
StarClan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

A camp is a site where a Clan makes its permanent home. It is where the wolves sleep, meet, bring fresh-kill, get treated for injuries or illness, receive orders, and make reports to the Clan leader or deputy. Some wolves, such as queens, kits and elders stay in the camp, while the warriors, deputy and leader patrol the territory and hunt. Each Clan has one camp.

(Picture will be added later)
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Jetpup
Rogue
Jetpup

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Turning his head quickly at a new voice, Jetpup's eyes were met with the other wolf he had seen previously, and smiled widely in response to her appearance. "Hi!" he barked excitedly, happy he was finally meeting some other ThunderClan members.
Back to top Go down
http://sheebawolf.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:24 pm

She smiled at the pup "Hi there, whats your name? i'm Cherryblossom, a warrior." she greeted him, bowing her head down slightly so she could look at him closer.
Back to top Go down
Jetpup
Rogue
Jetpup

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:29 pm

Jetpup's tail began to wag with more force and speed as the other female asked of his name and provided hers. "My name is Jetpup," he said proudly, puffing out his chest in order to seem older than he actually was, though he doubted it was working anyway. "I'm going to be a warrior too, one day," he said with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:31 pm

She grinned and wagged her tail too, "Nice to meet you dear" she said giving him a ^_^ expression before lowering her head to playfully but gently nudge him "Ah yes, you'll make a fine, strong warrior i reckon" she said happily, her lime green eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
Jetpup
Rogue
Jetpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Jetpup beamed as Cherryblossom spoke again, complimenting him and making his spirits lift high and his attitude grow very joyful. He liked this female, she was very nice. "Thanks! I think so, too," he replied with a cheerful laugh and more tail wags.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:37 pm

She winked at him "I bet you'll work hard then?" she asked him. "And thats awesome, confidence is good!" she praised, she loved pups, they had so much energy.
Back to top Go down
Jetpup
Rogue
Jetpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Jetpup's tail was wagging so wildly now, even his backside wiggled with excitement, thoroughly enjoying the attention and praise he was currently getting from Cherryblossom. It made him feel determined and hopeful in terms of his future in ThunderClan. He was determined to succeed, and therefore hopeful that he would become a great Warrior. "You bet! I'm going to work really hard," he said with a smile that stretched across his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:00 pm

She gave him a large smile too. "Very gooood" she smiled "I'll be sure to watch your apprentice training, im sure it'll definitely be worth my time!" she said again, she loved to make others happy. her red-brown fur blew gently in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
JayStreak
Young Warrior

Crystals : 219

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Jaystreak howled hoping her clanmates knew that they needed to go to the four trees for the full moon. She padded away quickly hoping to not be late.

-FT-
Back to top Go down
Jetpup
Rogue
Jetpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Jetpup perked his ears as a howl sounded, and turned his head to find JayStreak as the one who had howled. Tilting his head, he found her howl to be a signal to get moving somewhere, so the young pup stood and looking up to Cherryblossom. "I guess we have to go somewhere new," he chirped, wagging his tail briefly towards the female before running off in the direction that JayStreak had just walked off, intending to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:04 pm

Cherryblossom already knew they needed to be at fourtrees, so she groomed her red-brown fur and looked at Jetpup "Thats right, were going to see other clans." she said, hoping the pup would be okay while they were there. her lime green eyes glittered with curiousity and she stood and followed.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:40 am

Featherpup bounded out of the nursery and looked around with curious eyes. Her thick black fur glistened in the light as she looked around. Hello? she called out quietly, watching a small trail of wolves pad out of camp. Featherpup let out a small gasp, realizing she would be nearly alone, and raced after the leaving wolves quickly.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:37 pm

(Do I just randomly say anything?)
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:40 pm

{Right now we are having out plot at Fourtrees/The Dream Topic, it would be best to first go here: https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/t186-brief-summary-of-events-july-16th-2012 before you start posting and making your Biography might help a lot.}
Back to top Go down
Bluestone

Bluestone

Crystals : 23

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:35 am

(Cherry your siggy scared me. o_o "Hello Bluestone, I can see you." xDD)

Bluestone bounded in, her expression shy, as she was a new member.
Back to top Go down
http://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com/
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:37 am

Rainpup peeked her head out of the nursery and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Featherpup pounced on a moss-ball out in the center of camp, her midnight black fur covered in dust and bits of leaves. I wonder why everyone wants to go to Four trees she wondered and she grasped the ball in her claws and rolled a few feet before coming to a stop. She batted it with her front paw and it landed over by the nursery. She dashed over to it with surprising speed and leaped on it again, pushing her front paws on it and sinking her tiny teeth into it as if she was pinning another wolf. She looked up and saw Rainpup towering over her. "Hi," she said, looking at the bigger wolf. Rainpup looked a little younger then her, but Featherpup was a very small wolf.

Last edited by Feathersoul on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Surprised Rainpup looked at her, she smiled. "Hi!" She was excited the first other wolf she met was another pup. She wagged her tail happily and stepped out of the nursery. She sat her black fur shining, and her tongue hanging out happily. She then remembered that there was a gathering she got up and walked toward fourtress.
-fourtrees-
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:24 am

Russetpup woke with a start, seeing everyone was leaving for somewhere else. He got up, and stepped out of the nursery, wondering what was happening.

"That's right, we're going to see the other clans."

The pup heard Cherryblossom's voice, and his eyes shined with curiosity. The other clans? The male had not seen the other clans, but had heard of them quite a few times before. Of RiverClan, who live on the banks of the river, WindClan, who live on the moor, and ShadowClan, who make their home in the dark pines.
Russetpup raced after everyone else, trying to catch up.

-Fourtrees-
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Featherpup watched as Rainpup and Russetpup trotted out of the nursery. Curiously, she followed them out of the camp and to Fourtrees.

-Fourtrees-
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:34 pm

(I'll make Rain older, then go to Highstones)
Rainwhisper trotted into camp. She smiled as she looked around glad to be home. The female walked to the warriors den and lied down on the outside. She looked up and smiled, then rested her head on her paws. She wathced the camp entrance anticipating the moment her fellow clanmates would get back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:32 pm

(I dunno what i'm doing xD)

Nightpup runs out of the nursery and jumps around happily. She spots a butterfly on a leaf next to her and whispers. "NO WAY... I am soooo gonna catch you!" Her eyes go massive and she pounces on the creature and watching it flutter between her paws, letting out happy little yips
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Rainwhisper watches the pup playing. She smiles and chuckles as she chases the butterfly. The black female gets up and stretches still waiting and wondering. Lying down again she keeps an eye on the entrance and the pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Nightpup growls as the butterfly escapes her grasp and she chases it around the clearing. "I am soooo gonna get'cha!" she says leaping into the air; but, she misses the winged creature and squeals happily as she flies threw the air. "WEEE!!!!" she yelps and crashes to the floor, rolling and bumping into Rainwhisper. Nightpup jumps back with her ears flat "S-s-sorry..." she says crouching closer to the ground
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Rainwhisper looks at the pup chuckling, "Don't worry." She smiles and winks kindly. "Now go catch that butterfly." She smiles and watches the pup. Lying on her side, she turns her head toward the entrance and then to the pup again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next