Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Might be gone for about a week and a half 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Might be gone for about a week and a half

Go down 
+3
Scarletsoul
Hawk
Snowstorm
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue12/40Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue70/100Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty
PostSubject: Might be gone for about a week and a half   Might be gone for about a week and a half Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:05 am

Hey everyone! I just wanted you all to know that I'm leaving for about 1 and a half weeks.

I might have internet where I'm going, but I don't know for sure. If I do, great! But if I don't, I won't be posting for a while. So, just in case I don't, see ya all later!
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue14/30Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue20/100Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for about a week and a half   Might be gone for about a week and a half Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:46 am

Ok see you soon Snowstorm!!
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue15/30Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue20/100Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for about a week and a half   Might be gone for about a week and a half Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Aww okay, hopefully see you around, or if not, have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue12/40Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue70/100Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for about a week and a half   Might be gone for about a week and a half Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Thank you both! And it turns out, I do have internet, so...you won't have to miss me!
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue0/10Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue9/100Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for about a week and a half   Might be gone for about a week and a half Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Hahahaha, welcome-back-ish Snow.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for about a week and a half   Might be gone for about a week and a half Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:43 pm

lol Thanks Dew! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue14/30Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for about a week and a half   Might be gone for about a week and a half Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:47 am

YAY!
Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for about a week and a half   Might be gone for about a week and a half Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Thank you, too Hawk! It's good to still be here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue24/10Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for about a week and a half   Might be gone for about a week and a half Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Sad to see you leave, glad to see you back! Hah hah, glad to hear of your internet.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue0/0Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue0/0Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for about a week and a half   Might be gone for about a week and a half Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:54 am

Wow,nice job you made a rhyme 0.0
Back to top Go down
Tornadopaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 113

Stats
Symbols:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue0/20Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Might be gone for about a week and a half Left_bar_bleue12/100Might be gone for about a week and a half Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for about a week and a half   Might be gone for about a week and a half Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:39 pm

I might actually be more active while I'm here! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for about a week and a half   Might be gone for about a week and a half Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might be gone for about a week and a half
Page 1 of 1