Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
A letter of apology 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

A letter of apology

Go down 
+6
Silverpaw
Gentlestar
Dusktail
Dewstorm
Fernshade
Ripplestone
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue18/30A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue59/100A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

A letter of apology Empty
PostSubject: A letter of apology   A letter of apology Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:49 pm

I broke the rules, i made more characters without paying for them, as a result i am stepping down from leader. the following letters details why i did so.

I assume that you wonder why I broke the rules. The truth is that at first I wanted different characters in other clans, remember when I joined you couldonly have same clan characters. After a while it developed into a desire to be someone else, On the chatbox I displayed several different aspects of myself and it felt good. I know that its no excuse for what I did and I guess I can only beg your forgivness. Things have been difficult at home, so being able to pretend to be other people helped me get through things. I am upset at how things turned out but do not regret my actions as they were done while I was not very well and helped me get through each day. Your word useage of ‘dishonest’ hurt my feelings as it was not my intention to come across that way, nor was it my intention to ‘use you’. To be honest its not in my nature to think about the consequences at all, The guilt ways like an anchor on my chest and is never far from my thoughts, my utmost desire is to be forgiven even if it means starting from scratch with all of my other characters confiscated. You have every reason to distrust, dislike and destroy me. But you can’t be harder on my than I am already being on myself
Ravendireokami

List of Characters:
List of Characters, both past and present
Phoenixstar
Oakthorn
Lunaeclipse
Karliah
Sakura
Tigerfern
Okami
Hurricane
Redpaw
Aurorapaw
Aurafrost
Jaime
Direstar
Foxpaw
Sunpaw
Ripplestar
Russetwind
Bearpup
Gabriel
Castiel
Ottersky
Lavaplume
Silverpaw of sunclan
Direheart
Hazelpup
Ravensky
Nightingale
Brambleberry
Applepup
Owlscreech
Cougarpup
Honeysplash
Nightowl
Crystalheart
Toadpaw
Copperstream

Last edited by Ripplestone on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue30/30A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue45/100A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: A letter of apology   A letter of apology Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Wow you were Owlscreech,and Nightowl?
I know this is bad. But,I'm glad it made you feel better. Smile
I hope that you continue to be with us with honesty,Ripple. I know your a nice person and all,but seeing is kind of saddens me. So I hope that you won't do this again.
Also,I was slightly confused when you told me Silverpaw was your character as well. So,that kinda clears things up now.
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue0/10A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue9/100A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: A letter of apology   A letter of apology Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:09 pm

I don't judge you, but I am slightly dissapointed. Whe I first joined a believed that all those characters were your siblings... but I still love you, <3. Its kinda bad that you did this though, hopefully this doesn't happen again, its already happened once: Mossey told me that her "brother" was actually her.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue35/30A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue60/100A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: A letter of apology   A letter of apology Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:12 pm

I love you Ripple, and Oak and everyone! I know it was against the rules and that its bad and stuff, but I see that reason, with things going on in life.... I feel for ya and hope you continue to RP with us? I'd always love for there to be a romance between one of my characters and one of yours....

-Shadow
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue30/30A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue100/100A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A letter of apology   A letter of apology Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 am

Total shocker that you were Nightowl, but I understand and it is bad what you have done, but I hope that you won't be doing this again in the future. Love you Ripple, your still awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 116

Stats
Symbols:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue0/0A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue0/0A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A letter of apology   A letter of apology Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:36 am

I forgive you, Ripple. I understand that you were going through a hard time. Hopefully this wont happen again. Your still an awesome member of the TFC! Very Happy
-Echo
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue24/10A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue20/100A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: A letter of apology   A letter of apology Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Its not my place to judge anyone, and I have no right. I have to admit that I am disappointed that you used our trust, but I'm glad you've gathered the courage to admit this now and that you're heading in the right direction now. I can only wish you luck on this rough and rocky path now.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue8/10A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue55/100A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: A letter of apology   A letter of apology Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:54 am

You're way more courageous than me, I'm never able to admit ANYTHING at all, and I think one of my biggest fears is being judged, and also, I forgive you as well.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue0/20A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue0/100A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A letter of apology   A letter of apology Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:20 am

When I read this I have to admit I was totally shocked. I do not blame you for what you did though... You're reasoning is understandable and I have to admit, you did a really good job of not being found out - you're characters are/were amazing. Still love ya Ripple ^^ Just don't do it again. I think it's safe to say we all forgive you. You came out with the truth, it was a brave thing to do - you're certainly braver than I would ever dream of being
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue17/10A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
A letter of apology Left_bar_bleue100/100A letter of apology Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A letter of apology   A letter of apology Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:40 am

I figured from the start actually Wink (Sorry~ Habit of stalking who is who via IP)
Nyan~
So, I'm not really taking this as a shocker :3
Seeing as you've done so much for us, I actually think most of us are forgiving you~

Dewpaw wrote:
I don't judge you, but I am slightly dissapointed. Whe I first joined a believed that all those characters were your siblings... but I still love you, <3. Its kinda bad that you did this though, hopefully this doesn't happen again, its already happened once: Mossey told me that her "brother" was actually her.
I knew it! I KNEW IT~ I think everyone already knew actually... Oh well~
*bears deep grudges for quite a long time*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter of apology   A letter of apology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter of apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: