Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hunting Large Animals [0 - 60]
Successful: 12 points. | Unsuccessful: 5 points.

Hunting Medium Animals [08 - 60]
Successful: 8 points. | Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals [0 - 60]
Successful: 4 points. | Unsuccessful: 2 points.

Fishing [0 - 60]
Successful: 6 points. | Unsuccessful: 3 points.

Finding Prey [05 - 60]
Small - - Successful: 4 points. | Unsuccessful: 2 points
Medium - Fish - - Successful: 5 points. | Unsuccessful: 3 points.
Large - - Successful: 6 points. | Unsuccessful: 3 points.

Finding Herbs [0 - 60]
Quickly found: 7 points. | Not Very Fast: 4 points. | Did Not Find Any: 2 points.

Scouting for Predators [0 - 60]
Successful: 8 points. | Unsuccessful: 2 points.

Offensive Fighting [0 - 60]
Successful: 6 points. | Unsuccessful: 4 points.

Defensive Fighting [0 - 60]
Successful move: 7 points. | Unsuccessful: 4 points.

Problem Solving [08 - 60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points. | Solution Found: 8 points. | Tried but no solution found: 4 points.

Idea credited to Magmafeather.

- -

Raggedfur entered the training clearing with a scowl twisting his face. Though he'd been surprised and slightly humbled to be given an apprentice, did it seriously have to be Grizzlypaw? He liked the kid, he really did, but Raggedfur saw too much of himself in the youngster. He knew that he and Grizzlypaw would be butting heads, no matter what, and Raggedfur could never stand insolence. Sitting back on his haunches, the large male waited.

Last edited by Raggedfur on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:11 am

Grizzlypaw noticed it give off another sound of agony. I need to put it out of its pain. He took a deep breath and spirited as quickly as he could. His grizzled legs looked painfully fast. He then used his jaw,and caught the right front leg. The buck bellowed and kicked,though his trick worked. It had tripped to the ground. Grizzly slid through the grass,but quickly jumped back up. He then raced back to the buck. He slit its throat and sighed. Grizzlypaw laid on his back and took ragged and quaky breaths. His throat felt dry,and his lungs squeezed of air.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:40 am

As Raggedfur leaned in for another bite, his fangs tearing off a hunk of flesh from the deer's hind leg, he suddenly registered Grizzlypaw bolting forward. Raggedfur's jaw fell and eyes widened in surprise as the younger wolf pushed past his mentor, lunging for the front leg of the buck. Raggedfur instantly faltered, slowly as intermingled terror and shock coursed through his body and replaced the adrenaline that had made him feel so unstoppable moments before. He felt as if he were paralyzed, every bone in his body turned to lead as he waited for that fateful moment when the buck's leg would thrash out and impale Grizzlypaw with the shards of its hoof. What happened next, however, was unexpected. Though Grizzlypaw did get kicked, he managed to dodge the brunt of the blow. The young apprentice went flying but was back on his paws in moments and ending the misery of their fallen prey. Raggedfur, however, had no mind for the deer. Moments after Grizzlypaw disentangled himself from the corpse, Raggedfur realized he could move again, and he stomped his way over to Grizzlypaw's prone and exhausted figure. He was seething. "Are you insane?" Raggedfur snarled, standing over the younger wolf and resisting the urge to press a paw to his throat. "You almost got yourself killed!"
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:12 am

Grizzlypaw had closed his eyes,though,a shadow came into existence. He opened both his eyes. He sat up and growled back at his mentor. "Well,I didn't die! Did I?" The apprentice flicked his tail. Giving Raggedfur and audible snort.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Raggedfur gritted his teeth at Grizzlypaw's stubborn insolence. Truth be told, the kid had done a good job. Even if his move had been reckless and potentially life-threatening, he'd managed to bring down the bull in the end. Under any other circumctances, Raggedfur would have been praising his apprentice right now - except that if Grizzlypaw hadn't been standing exactly where he was, the deer could have ended his young life with one swift, powerful kick to the chest or skull. Sucking in a deep breath and taking a step back, Raggedfur willed his temper to abide. "No," He finally growled, irritation still clear in his voice. "But you almost did. You're too impulsive, brat."
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Grizzlypaw growled back at his mentor. "Yeah? Look who's talking!" He was fuming. He caught the deer didn't he? Then what was Raggedfur doing call him a brat? Grizzlypaw flexed his claws and stood in front of Raggedfur challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 pm

"Look who's talking!"

Ouch. That struck a nerve. Instantly, Raggedfur's attempt at holding a calm demeanor vanished. His face slackened with anger and paws tightened against the ground, claws kneading the peaty earth. Every inch of his emerald green eyes glimmered with a wave of hatred that Raggedfur had only felt on the rarest of occasions. Though it was only fleeting and momentary, the large male couldn't hold back the sudden and irrevocable fury that had crested in him like a wave over the beach shore. Raggedfur clenched every muscle in his body, holding himself back from lunging at Grizzlypaw with the tiniest threads of his willpower that hadn't yet snapped. He wouldn't do it. He wouldn't give the brat the satisfaction of knowing that he'd gotten a reaction.

Inhaling deeply, Raggedfur attempted to soothe his frayed nerves. He relaxed slightly, the muscles that had been as clenched as tight as a vise relinquished of their hold. The large male's anger slowly began to abate, but as he looked over at Grizzlypaw, another flesh of seething temper reared up in the male like a wave unbidden. Raggedfur knew why he was so ticked off by the simple comment. He knew why one mention of his lack of self-control and temperamental nature could turn him so darkened. The Windclan warrior had always been sensitive about the fact that he was so harsh and volatile - hearing this stupid, moronic, insolent, bratty little kid say it was all the more infuriating. Stupid whelp had no right to be talking about such intimate and personal topics. Raggedfur ought to flay him.

Finally trusting himself to speak, Raggedfur turned to face his apprentice. He noticed the defiant stubbornness in Grizzlypaw's gaze, and Raggedfur wondered if such a look mirrored his own. He doubted it. After his sudden burst of anger, he felt unstable, drained. Raggedfur wasn't used to such an empty sensation. "You're being selfish, brat." Raggedfur stated. He had expected his words to be vehement, heated - he was surprised, therefore, when his tone came out calm and collected. "You can't just put your life on the line like that. You don't realize that people care about you."

[idk im sorry for this post, first it was all angry and then like emotional. i blame it on me listening to like 20 different songs at once lol. you should look up never let me go by catching fire soundtrack, its what i wrote the last paragraph to.]
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 pm

(Haha...no worries Raggedfur)

Grizzlypaw was slightly surprised that Raggedfur actually had a killing look in his eye. Though he quickly dismissed it,he flicked his tail and snorted. He wasn't going for a reaction,he just wanted to actually be acknowledged by his own mentor. He looked up at him,though he would never admit that. Even if he was pinned to the ground by his throat. He growled to himself. Muttering curses to himself. He felt himself freeze at his somewhat calm words. Though,he thought he caught a ting of coldness in them. He shook his head and snorted at Raggedfur. "Care about me? Closest anyone has ever cared about me was letting me just live." Grizzlypaw growled and turned to stalk the other way. Selfish? What the heck? Care? My mother didn't even give me a second thought about me when she left! He mumbled curses to his mother and father. Wishing he could just die.

(Oh and he's been taken. Are we done on the training thread or...)
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:51 pm

[[ idk, do you wanna continue or no? ]]
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:38 pm

(*Shrug* Ask Shadey)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw   Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raggedfur && Grizzlypaw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Training Arena-
Jump to: