Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
For a character of mine 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

For a character of mine

Go down 
+4
Hawk
Thunderpaw
Minkpaw
Skyfeather
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue7/10For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue20/100For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

For a character of mine Empty
PostSubject: For a character of mine   For a character of mine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:36 am

Hey guys!

So I PMed Shade about this and she told me to post what I asked her here.

I was thinking of making a new character and was wondering if I could make it a maned wolf. Because maned wolves are not central to where I believe this RP is set he would have come from a captivity a good times away where the Clans don't know about. He would wander into Clan territory and join one of the Clans.

I guess since Shade told me to put it here I have to get your guys' thoughts about it. I dunno, but comment away.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue2/20For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue10/100For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: For a character of mine   For a character of mine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:31 am

Well, Maned Wolves are not even wolves at all, but they are pretty cool. It would be interesting to have a Maned Wolf around. :3 It's totally fine with me!
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue5/20For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue7/100For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: For a character of mine   For a character of mine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Fine with me ;]
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue14/30For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue20/100For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: For a character of mine   For a character of mine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Maned wolves are awesome,and it'd be nice to have some exotics in our territories. I believe Ripplestar has one already. Hazelmist was it? Though,you can bio away.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue24/10For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: For a character of mine   For a character of mine Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:09 pm

I like the idea. I think it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue0/0For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue0/0For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: For a character of mine   For a character of mine Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Sounds good to me! Having a Maned wolf around would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue30/30For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue100/100For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: For a character of mine   For a character of mine Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:20 pm

that sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue0/10For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
For a character of mine Left_bar_bleue5/100For a character of mine Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: For a character of mine   For a character of mine Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:53 pm

awkward i already have a maned wolf O.o, but yeah go ahead and make one deary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For a character of mine   For a character of mine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For a character of mine
Page 1 of 1