Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+30
Steelstripe-
Ravenclaw
Cloudwhisp
Shadowclaw
Tourmaline
Applepup
Ebonyfur
Nightshade
Blackwidow
Dolphinpaw
Weedpaw
Silverpaw.
Grizzlypaw
Whitestorm
Brambleberry
Raggedfur
Owlflight
Airpup
Lavaplume
Scarletsoul
Hazelmist
Direheart
Aurorapaw
Stoatblaze
Pinedusk
Rainheart
Dusktail
Fernshade
Morningsun
Gentlestar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Gentleheart signed at the position they were put in. " I will take Ripplestar's rile as leader and if you choose to, you as deputy. How does that sound Fernshade?" Turning to Aurorapaw, "will you travel with me to Moonstone, so that I may receive my nine lives." She hoped that she would be able to lead her clan well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Gentlestar was walking back to caqmp when she caught the scent of stormclan. she walked over to where the Stormclan warrior and Pinedusk and Fernshade were. she turned to the stormclan warrior, "come in and we will talk in my den.' before she headed over to her den she turned to Pinedusk, "the two legs have taken Aurorapaw, make sure that nobody leaves camp, at least not right now, i cant risk it." she walked inside of her new den and waited for the stormclan warrior. she felt like everything was falling apart, Starclan wasnt joking with what they told her, but she sure did wish that none of this would have happened.
Back to top Go down
Morningsun
Young Warrior

Crystals : 34

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:58 pm

The large white wolf padded into SunClan camp and saw that Whitestorm had already disappeared into Gentlestar's den. He nodded to Pinedusk as he walked past him and placed his body in a protective stance near the entrance of the leader's den. Now would be the time of the war, the one he was waiting for all of his life. Now was the time to prove his worth to all others, to rise above them and show the truth. Taking a deep breath in order to collect his thoughts, Morningsun thought back to all that had happened. Looking around he saw Aurorapaw was not in camp. A sinking feeling in his stomach showed his suspicions of what had happened to her. Were all wolves being taken now? If this was the case he was lucky to have gotten back to SunClan territory safely.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Pinedusk nodded as the StormClan warrior spoke, his honey brown eyes looking over towards the camp entrance as Gentlestar entered. The red warrior blinked with surprise as Gentlestar said that Twolegs had taken Aurorapaw, and he nodded in response to what she said. "I'll make sure each wolf stays in camp." Pinedusk replied to her, looking back towards the cave entrance. The wolf nodded back to Morningsun as the warrior padded past him; Pinedusk tried to think of any other wolf that might still be outside of the camp. Pinedusk hoped that those wolves would be alright, and sat down near the entrance to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Whitestorm sat inside the den with Gentlestar, the white male looked at Gentlestar with worried blue eyes he paused for a few moments before talking. "I have been sent here by Graystar, to alert you about twolegs kidnapping wolves, as you know now that aurorapaw had been kidnapped." The male paused. "So we are having a meeting at fourtrees tonight." The male said in a cool tone.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Fernshade narrowed her eyes warily as Whitestorm padded into camp. She barred her teeth. Try anything,and I'll rip your tail off. The brown fae snorted and blinked. Noting Pinedusk guarding the entrance. She raised her eye brows.

Weedpaw padded into camp. Her ears perked up,and her eyes cautiously scanning the area around her. She noticed another wolf,who didn't quite smell like the others. Hmm...from what Scarletsoul said. Windclan smells like rabbits,Thunderclan smells like brush,and Stormclan like water and mud. She sniffed the air again. I guess its a Stormclanner.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Whitestorm looked at fernshade with a smerk "Oh please." The male said with a chuckle he would have made light work of the female. He turned his back on her with total disrespect. As he looked at Gentleheart. "Well what is your answer Gentlestar?" The male said nicely.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Fernshade stared at Pinedusk completely ignoring Whitestorm. She flicked her tail and stood up. She padded over to her brother. The brown warrior sat down. "Do you know what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am

Pinedusk looked up as he heard Fernshade, nodding to his sister as he glanced over at her. "Gentlestar said that Aurorapaw got captured, and she told me to make sure that no more wolves go out of camp. I think that the StormClan warrior must be discussing something related to Twolegs, though I'm not positive on whether or not StormClan is missing any wolves as well." The red warrior replied to the deputy.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:01 am

Fernshade watched her brother as he explained the details. She turned back to the moutains. Pondering the thought for a bit. Her tail waved beside her as she spoke. "So,when Gentlestar came back Aurorapaw got captured,correct? Seemingly,the scent on her says it occured at the abandoned twolegged nest. The brown fae narrowed her eyes. "Tck! I'm pretty sure the Twoleggeds know what they're doing. They've never done this before too." She leaned forward. Growling slightly. "But,then again. We're the four clans. We can beat the fox dung out of them anytime." Fernshade took a deep breath and leaned back again. "Is anyone else out of camp. We need them back here ASAP."
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:07 am

Pinedusk nodded as Fernshade spoke. "After Gentlestar returned to camp the second time she had mentioned Aurorapaw being captured." He replied, listening as she spoke about the abandoned Twolegnest. He nodded once more; he hadn't realized that at first. "I wonder if the Twolegs are trying to... hmm... learn about us, perhaps? Twolegs are unpredictable, I hope that they'll return those they've captured soon." He said, his voice a murmur; he was starting to doubt that the Twolegs would release the wolves they caught. As Fernshade spoke about the four Clans, he nodded once more, thinking of what wolves may be out of camp. "I saw Scarletsoul and Hazelmist walk out of camp, and Lavaplume; were there any others who left camp before?" Pinedusk asked, trying his best to think of each wolf and whether or not they were in the camp.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw.
Apprentice
Silverpaw.

Crystals : 35

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:03 am

The dog returned to camp his tongue hanging out of his mouth, he glanced around then tilted his head seeing a strange white wolf in his camp. Hiding his discomfort he smiled politley and wandered over to fernshade he asked her cautiously "whos that and why is he here?"
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:07 am

Lavaplume returned to camp, he avoided Fernshade and sat down outside of the warriors den. His molten lava eyes glared obviously at Whitestorm. He disliked anyone from any other clan, his orange fur was fluffed out against the cold in the cave. His brown ear flicked backward at the sound of a dripping noise from further inside the cave. The brute was framed alot like his older brother Russetwind, he had a strange similarity to his brother
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Fernshade closed her eyes to ponder the thought,but was disturbed by Silverpaw. Fernshade sighed and peeked out of her left eye. "His name's Whitestorm. Not idea why a Stormclanner's here though." She put emphasis on Stormclan. She flicked her tail and glanced around. "Hey,didn't you go out with Weedpaw and Dusktail?" Though,Weedpaw quickly returned back. She sighed. "Hmm,I wonder how Stoatblaze and Direheart are holding up with Ripplestone..." Lavaplume passed by,and Fernshade just glanced at him once. Then returned to her post.

Weedpaw twisted her head at the group by the entrance. She shrugged and decided to join them herself. She took a seat on the other side of Pinedusk. "So...His name is Whitestorm,an' he's a Stormclanner right?" She pushed the piece of wheat to the edges of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Pinedusk looked up as Silverpaw had returned to camp; at least another SunClan member was safe. Lavaplume had returned soon after, and Pinedusk looked back to Silverpaw as he asked about the StormClan warrior. Fernshade had replied to the apprentice's question, before responding with a question of her own. Pinedusk had seen Weedpaw enter the camp earlier, though not Dusktail; and, as Fernshade had mentioned, he hadn't seen Direheart or Stoatblaze since they left the camp. Hearing Weedpaw, the red warrior glanced over at her. "I think so; I'm nearly sure that he's here to discuss something about missing wolves." Pinedusk replied to the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue22/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Rainheart had quickly looked up from her thoughts as the scent of StormClan blew into the cave, and she noticed a warrior apparently named Whitestorm asking to speak to Gentlestar. Why is a StormClanner here? The tan and gray wolf wondered to herself, her warm amber eyes looking over at where a group of wolves was conversing. She noticed her apprentice, Silverpaw; she was glad that he, and the other Clan members, were alright, though was still confused about the presence of the StormClan wolf.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Weedpaw nodded her head. A serious look on her face. "Well then. We'll give those Twolegged's what they want. Ain't we going to go get 'em?" She flicked her brown tail. Her eyes were hardened globes of jade.

Fernshade flicked her tail. "Tck! I guess the newbie's starting to fit in." The brown fae stared at the apprentice. Then sighed and turned to look back through the entrance. "I just hope Aurorapaw's alright..." Fernshade's yellow eyes glazed over with worry.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Gentlestar perked her ears when Whitestorm told her about the meeting that night. "i feared that this was going to happen but for it to happen so soon, very well i will come to the meeting. i just need to make an annoucement to my clan." she said before walking out of her den and jumping up on the high ledge. she howled to bring her clan together for a clan meeting. "there is a new danger in the territories, the twolegs have been abducting wolves, as far as i know right now the only member that has been abducted is our Medicine wolf apprentice Aurorapaw. there is a meeting tonight with the other leaders and we will get our clanmates back, but in the meantime nobody is to leave camp unless to hunt and even then be very careful and dont go out alone, while im gone Fernshade is in charge. for the wolves that went out in search of Ripplestone i dont know if they were captured or not, i could only ask Starclan to protect them." she said with confidence, it was really only her second time addressing the clan, not as deputy but as their leader, and she felt the responsibility of that title and embraced it.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Whitestorm nodded as he watched Gentlestar make her announcement to her clan. He rubbed his eye with one paw before getting up he walked passed her, "Well ill be going now Gentlestar, I hope aurorapaw is well." The male said as he walked down to the clearing towards the exit. As whitestorm looked around he swiftly ran through the tunnel and headed back to Stormclan camp.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Pinedusk glanced to Weedpaw as she replied. "I think we might go after the Twolegs, though we'd need to prepare with a plan." The warrior said, nodding as he heard Fernshade's words about Aurorapaw. "I hope Aurorapaw's okay too." He said in agreement; Aurorapaw was related to him, as Direstar was also her father. Hearing a howl, Pinedusk looked up, watching Gentlestar as she spoke; it appeared the other Clans were also affected by the missing wolves. He listened as she said that there would be a meeting with the leaders, and that no one was allowed out of camp alone. Pinedusk nodded as Gentlestar finished speaking, glancing to the cave entrance as the StormClan warrior left before looking back to Gentlestar.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Fernshade felt a lump in her throat. She stood up. Heading to the fresh kill pile. Though she stopped halfway when Gentlestar called for a meeting. Fern lifted her head and flicked her ears. She took a seat and a deep breath. She exhaled with a sigh. Her brow tail waved in the air. In charge Huh?

Weedpaw watched as Fernshade padded off. Her ears twitched at a howl. "What is happening?" Weedpaw turned around to look at Gentlestar,only finding her up on the stump. The brown apprentice tilted her head to the side in curiously. Her question was answer at her announcement. "So,we're not going after them..." Weed clicked her tongue and thought to herself. Not yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw.
Apprentice
Silverpaw.

Crystals : 35

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:44 pm

Silverpaw narrowed his eyes and said "we should destroy those two legs!" his brown eyes glittered "from what i know whenever two legs take dogs or wolves in this case its bad news for the canine involved" his brown eyes shone with distrust and he glanced over at weedpaw. This was all very odd
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Gentlestar looked at Silverpaw. "Silverpaw we dont even know where they have been taken, and right now the main focus isnt to destory them, its to get our clanmates back." then she addressed Weedpaw, "yes, Weedpaw we will go after them, but not until we come up with a plan, it will take all four clans to come work together to find them." said and then hopped down. then she turned to Fernshade, "can i speak with you in my den Fernshade please."
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue22/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Rainheart was pulled out of her thoughts as she heard a howl, and she looked up, seeing Gentlestar address the Clan. She blinked in surprise as she heard that wolves were being taken from around the Clans, and that the patrol of wolves who'd gone out to find Ripplestone hadn't returned. She really hoped her parents would be okay, as well as Direheart and Dusktail. What about ThunderClan? Is Ottersky alright? Rainheart wondered to herself. She hoped all of ThunderClan would be safe; next to SunClan, ThunderClan was her other favorite. Her brother had joined the Clan, Rainwhisper had been in the Clan, and her friend, Falconwing, had also been in ThunderClan. Rainheart watched as she heard her apprentice speak up about the Twolegs, to which Gentlestar had responded.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:01 am

Fernshade flicked her ears. Her yellow eyes disappeared under her eye lids,then appeared again. She yawned. Shaking her pelt a little. A few dust clouds flew up in the air,and Fernshade took care of them with a flick of a tail. The brown warrior cracked her neck and turned to hear someone address her. She perked up her ears and spun around. Fernshade's eyes widened,and she dipped her head. Fern stood up,facing her leader. "Sure no problem." She rolled her shoulders. "Whatcha need Gentle?"
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Gentlestar thought for a moment, "Fernshade I know that when Ripplestone stepped down she named you Deputy, but is that what you want. i dont want to have a do something that you dont want to do, and i wouldnt mind with whatever choice you chose." she had noticed how Fernshade had seemed to be tired all the time and she didnt want to burden the older she wolf. she wanted her clanmates to be happy and doing what they were comfortable with doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SunClan Territory-
Jump to: