Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Snakerocks - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Snakerocks

Go down 
+28
Fernshade
Lightpaw
Sophie
Echochime
Runningpaw
Dolphinpaw
Lucy
Toadpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Blazestorm
Frost
Nightowl
Falconwing
Firestar
Cliffpaw
Caprina.
Barkstripe
Brightstorm
Evieshine
Swiftstreak
Scratch
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Phoenixstar
Hawk
Blackhawk
StarClan
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Snakerocks is located in ThunderClan; quite close to the Thunderpath, it is shadowed by the Great Sycamore, and is not too far from the camp. There is a leafy bank that spills onto the top of these rocks. Snakerocks is a pile of sand-colored rocks with weeds and plants growing between them. It is a good place to find herbs, especially chervil, but any wolf who ventures there has to be on careful watch for adders, since they choose to bask in the sun's warmth here. It smells of stone, lichen, and the sharp tang of pines.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Smiling at her apprentice she said "nice catch,call luna i think we're ready to go" she then got ip and stood waiting for the apprentices
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/10Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Featherpaw nodded, letting the two other mice slide off her back. She scurryed up the rocks, over to where Lunapaw is. "Hawkpool's ready to go, so i guess if you want to hunt you can stay with Rainstar," she said, waving her tail in farewell.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Having featherpup at her heels she then picked up one of the mice to help her then padded off into the forest.......

-tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/10Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Featherpaw darted over to the adder body before trotting after Hawkpool. She heaved up the lifeless creature, and draped it across her back. Then, she padded back over to her mice, picking up three by their tail, holding them in her jaws, and wrapping the fourth up in her tail. Only then did she race after Hawkpool, careful not to drop any of her treasures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:57 am

Lunapaw sighed and flicked her tail, her eyes closed and she rested her head on the warm rock. a soft whine coming out of her chest. Featherpaw in battle would be able to run under wolves and rip open their bellies while she would be bumbling about not even able to see properly. she shivered a little, it wasnt fair!
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:09 am

Rainstar padded around. Exploring and searching for her apprentice. A loud sigh of relief came from her as she saw the pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am

Lunapaw stared into the distance, her weak eyes half closed, she stood up and stared up at the half cloudy sky. she blinked remembering hearing about Phoenixfires words about snow. she smiled a little to herself "perhaps if i get lost in the snow and die ill go to starclan and ill be happy"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:40 am

Rainstar heard this and sagged. How could Lunapaw be so unhappy? She sighed and crpet up behind her and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:43 am

Lunapaw closed her eyes and murmured to herself "ill never be a good warrior with my weak sight." she lay down on the rock and shivered the air cooling fast. she softly began to howl a sweet song "when you are lost, ill be there, when you need a friend look no further. but when it comes to me, you turn around and look the other way"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:46 am

Rainstar frowned and sighed loudly, "Well that sounds like a bummer." she looked at Lunapaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:48 am

(sorry for all the depressing posts, things happening at home)
Lunapaw lifted her head and started seeing rainstar, she glanced down at her paws and murmured "im sorry ill go back to camp now" she hopped off the rocks and began heading back to camp
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 am

(No worries)

Rainstar followed and blocked her way, she looked at her kindly. She pointed for her to go and sit back down. "Tell me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:50 am

She blinked looking up at rainstar "i just feel so starclaned useless" she murmured under her breath she shook out her pelt and sat down licking her chest fur, bright green eyes sparking
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Rainstar sighed and lied down, "Why?" she dared ask the most used question, 'why?' She chuckled softly and waited for Lunapaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 pm

She sighed and blinked her eyes "my eyes, they are useless in the sunlight, if we were attacked i wouldnt be able to help you at all"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:17 pm

(Hey guys gathering) we are there already)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:25 am

Rainstar sighed, "Well your being a help by being you. No one knows what lies ahead. But for now we have to go to your first gathering! Lets go!" She smiled and walked off.

-Fourtrees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:56 am

Lunapaw blinked, she could be a help? she shook her head andtrundled off after rainstar
--fourtrees--
Back to top Go down
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/30Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:44 pm

*He galloped in, chest heaving. By force of habit he rolled in the dirt to hide his scent. Hiding in the undergrowth, he began to think of the home he once had. Moonseeker, Scourge and Silver Blood were dead, just like his family. A single tear rolled down his cheek.*

Last edited by Scratch on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/100Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Blackhawk sniffed around, he was sure Rainstar had been here. He looked around confused. "Huh I was sure she had come this way now I'm not so sure." He grumbled under his breath and sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Lunapaw raced up her chest heaving, she winced in the bright sunlight, her eyes hurting and aching. she lay down with her paws over her eyes whimpering slightly, her tail curled up beside her. she flicked an ear hearing swiftpaw run up and lifted her head a little, she didnt want to be seen as weak! She stood up and half shut her eyes, the pain like needles sinking into her head. Lunapaw clamped her jaws together in her own way of gritting her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:16 pm

What's wrong lunapaw did you find the run hard. Swiftpaw said without even breaking a sweat as he didn not try sprinting as much as Lunapaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 pm

She miserably shook her head and turned her head away, her green eyes weak in the sunlight, she padded over to snakerocks and sat down by one of the rocks enjoying the warmth from the rocks not from the sun. she curled up on a rock and glanced over at swiftpaw, her green eyes watering and the whites of her eyes red from pain.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Snakerocks - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Snakerocks - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Swiftpaw eyes glittered he then saw Lunapaw her eyes was watery and she didn't look well. "Hey lunapaw." As Swiftpaw walked over, "What's wrong did something happen on the way? Are you sick?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:30 pm

She glanced up at the other wolf and sighed, "my eyes, they are really weak in the sunlight" she admitted. her voice small and quiet, she was obviously ashamed of this secret of hers. glancing up at him she wondered whether he was going to laugh at her or what. her tail tucked under her as she closed her eyes nad rested her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snakerocks   Snakerocks - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snakerocks
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: