Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sandy Hollow

Go down 
+27
Toadpaw
Bane
Poisonivy
Stick
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Fernshade
Echochime
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Dovepaw
Thunderpaw
Dolphinpaw
Nightowl
Fangclaw
Windstorm
Icefrost
Firestar
Feathersoul
Barkstripe
Scratch
Frost
Falconwing
Darkdeath
Hawk
Phoenixstar
StarClan
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It is an area filled with red sand and dirt and sheltered by trees, located in a slight dip just outside of the ThunderClan camp. A river once ran through the hollow before drying up and leaving only a stream beyond the hollow.It is used by the ThunderClan wolves for aspects of training, particularly mentors drilling their apprentices in fighting and hunting moves. Due to the soft ground, training wolves are unlikely to get hurt while fighting. It can also serve as a well-known meeting place for warriors.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:24 pm

Rainwhisper wrote:

Rainwhsiper watched Ember twirl in a fury to find her before settling down her eyes becoming hard once more. She sighed softly and perked her ears forward listening. "They do..." Her answer was short and simple, nothing much to it. If only, they knew it all... . Rain had had her fair share of two-legs. She couldn't say she hated them though she was angry at them. The silver chain around her neck were a constant reminder of the willpower of man. She hopped down, her rounded belly swaying this way and that with a healthy glow before she lied down before Emberfeather, the newly named warrior.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/30Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40/100Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:28 pm

Emberfeather's eyes glinted. "Sick." She turned her head over to the dead doe, its blood pooling around it. "Should we bring it back to camp? I mean, it was just killed, and if we don't than then it will just rot out here."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Rainwhsiper began to make her way to the doe, she sniffed around it carefully. "It doesn't smell bad..." Rain looked at the wound and placed her paws around it. "Well she's dead, so it won't hurt will it?" Lets see... Placing her shiny white paws on the wound, Rain pressed down, blood gushing out and staining the whites of her paws a bright crimson red. The blood was quickly cooling down, but Rain grumbled as she worked. Finally a shiny silver bullet popped out and Rain tore into the deer, and spat out the tainted meat. "You never know if the thunderstick was contaminated with these, shiny stones. I rather tear out that piece and bury i rather than let one of the clan get sick." Her fur stained red with blood she got even dirtier digging in the dirt, as it clung to her sticky fur. The black fae was a mess but she felt the deer was safe for eating now.

Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/30Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40/100Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:59 pm

Emberfeather nodded as Rainwhisper worked. "Perhaps we can suggest this to the Clan if they ever see this." The young warrior padded over to Rainwhisper's side, helping to pat down the rest of the earth. She sank her teeth into the doe's neck, dragging it along the floor towards camp. "I can get this if you want," she grumbled around skin.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:08 pm

Rainwhsiper nodded, before walking to the young fawn Ember had caught. "Perhaps" Slowly she picked it up and began to lift it off the ground. Better get to camp soon... She began following her to camp, slowly and a bit sluggishly. "Nice catch by the way. Now lets get moving as fast as we can, before we're the next prey.You just tell me if you need help. ."

Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:16 pm

Emberfeather nodded her thanks to Rainwhisper's compliment. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking, by the way." She gripped the doe tighter, picking up the pace back to camp.

~TC Camp~
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:19 pm

Rainwhisper smiled and padded back, the small fawn swaying easily in her jaws. Tip toe, tip toe... She laughed at herself, very jolly all of a sudden. Her mood was constantly changing and she felt ready to go back to the stressful camp. With a heave and a sigh.

.~.Thunderclan Camp.~.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:25 pm

He ran into the sandy hollow after her. He was not going to loss her. "Echo calm down I think you are going to have pups. That is why you are feeling the kicks."
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Echopaw stomped, then realized she was giving herself away, she rolled in mud and dirt to hide her scent, and it worked. She then jumped into a deep tree trunk. Stormpaw would never find her now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:35 pm

He looked around for her. He was worried about her. And he wanted to know who the father of the pups was. He looked around for her.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Echopaw curled around herself in the trunk. It'll be okay... Echopaw promised herself seemingly; but was she really promising to herself or the tiny lives inside her? She knew it was true deep down, but through all the moodswings and stress it never occured to her. She heard footsteps and she knew it was Stormpaw. She felt a kick and she almost screeched but she bit her lip for she knew Stormpaw would then find her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:42 pm

He heard a tiny screech. Echopaw! "Echopaw where are you! I want to talk to you!" He needed to see her.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Echopaw's ears perked, she heard Stormpaw's nearby pleads, but she was too scared to awnser. He would have a load of questions and the clan would be ashamed of her. Echopaw felt cornered and trapped; just like a helpless pup.
StarClan forgive me.... I never wanted this. Echopaw thought just hoping that the starry warriors hadn't given up on her yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:27 am

"Echopaw this would be our secret. I promise never to tell. I will never tell Firestar." He ment what he said.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:49 am

(Stormpaw, Echopaw, apprentices are not allowed to have pups until they're warriors.)
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 am

(The pups won't be born until they are warriors)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 am

(Gray said that she could be preggy now and have the pups when we are warriors so I am going with what gray said.)
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:53 am

(Well ok, I'll just check with Gray)
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:54 am

(Fire, Echo is denying it anyway so whats the difference? Its only between her and Storm, so couldn't an exception possibly be made?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 am

(No gray said she could be preggy now! So let Echo do what she wants!)
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:57 am

(Calm down this was all just for an interesting plot. I can go and buy myself a rank promo or something.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:58 am

(I am going to go buy something to!)
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:03 am

(Ill go get the rank promo right now Fire, unless an exception can be made that is?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:06 am

(I gace you my crystals!)
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:10 am

(I know! THANKS SOO MUCH!! But we could get in trouble for going off topic here. Firestar, I bought a rank promo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hollow
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next