Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sandy Hollow

Go down 
+27
Toadpaw
Bane
Poisonivy
Stick
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Fernshade
Echochime
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Dovepaw
Thunderpaw
Dolphinpaw
Nightowl
Fangclaw
Windstorm
Icefrost
Firestar
Feathersoul
Barkstripe
Scratch
Frost
Falconwing
Darkdeath
Hawk
Phoenixstar
StarClan
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

It is an area filled with red sand and dirt and sheltered by trees, located in a slight dip just outside of the ThunderClan camp. A river once ran through the hollow before drying up and leaving only a stream beyond the hollow.It is used by the ThunderClan wolves for aspects of training, particularly mentors drilling their apprentices in fighting and hunting moves. Due to the soft ground, training wolves are unlikely to get hurt while fighting. It can also serve as a well-known meeting place for warriors.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue24/10Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:36 am

Featherpaw watched, eyes gleaming, as Hawkpool sent the last of the Two-legs fleeing. Good riddence, the black fae thought, getting to her paws. She watched, Firespell murmuring to herself, as Hawkpool pushed her way through the forest, muttering something about the Gathering. The Medicine Wolf apprentice glanced up, spotting the wide, silver disc known as the moon shining above her head. The Gathering's tonight! The black wolf glanced around the clearing at the wolves left. "Meet you at the Gathering!" she called, vanishing among a clump of ferns.

~Gathering~
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/10Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:31 am

Wind grinned at Firespell and chased off the hiding two leg just for fun then turned to follow the others. He was curious to see his first gathering. He looked over at Firespell and smiled a bit his tail swishing relaxed from side to side. "Don't worry, I doubt they'd come soon. At least, they won't untill the gathering's over. Comeon, I want to see the gathering." then he loped into the trees following the other wolves and casting a glance over his shoulder to wait for Firespell.

Fourtrees
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:33 am

Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:26 am

Firespell grinned and ran after Wind. "Let's go then!" she said. The firey wolf rushed out of the hollow, glancing back at Wind. "This one's going to be exciting."

- ft -
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/10Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:45 am

lol i'm already in four trees Firespell, see ya there. And thanks for the link Hawkpool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13/10Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Streakpaw growled and lashed out at one of the smaller twoleggeds. It swund at her with a shiny thing at her legs. She jumps over it and grabs it. She growls over it and the twoleg runs away, leaving its shiny stick thing behind. Its time to go to the gathering. I guess after the gathering I will go to SunClan.

~~~FT~~~
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/10Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:08 am

Phoenixstar awoke in the bushes after being knocked out. shaking his head he hauled himself to his paws and shook out his pelt. he winced as some blood decided to trickle down his forehead and into his left eye. giving a slightly irritatied snort he turned and headed back to camp. he would let Firespell handle this gathering. he could barely walk straight due to slight concussion.
-tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:39 am

Nightowl padded up and sat down twitching his tail two and fro. his mind swirled with thoughts and ideas. he slowly drifted off into a trance. sorting out what emotions he needed now. he hummed softly as he worked.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:49 am

Slowly padding after,Hakwpool glanced around. She could see the tree that almost fell on her during the last battle here. She shuttered and shook her head. Get a grip of yourself. Its over. Their gone. She blinked and looked off in the distance. She noticed it was already evening. She frowned and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:59 am

He blinked and said "hawkpool ar eyou ok? you look a little.... haunted". his eyes met her one good one and looked worried. he flicked his tail and tilted his head in question. black paws resting neatly infront of him. his thoughts all shoved to the back of his head now that hawkpool was here looking upset.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:05 am

Glancing behind her,she shook her head. "I'm uhh,fine. You don't need to worry. I just need to clearly head." She then shook up and gave Nightowl a short nod. "I'll go patroling. I'll meet you later at the Stormclan border. Kay?" She then stalked off.
-sc and tc border-
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:16 am

Nightowl watched her leave with a slight bewildered look. something must have happened here... he wondered what though. he shrugged and stretched a little. waiting for shadowpup was almost tedious as he scented plenty of good prey. his belly began to rumble as he thought about eating a sparrow.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/20Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/100Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:25 am

Shadowpup kept stopping to look around, but she finally came to sandy hollow and saw Nightowl. "wow its so pretty, and there are all of these new smells," she gawked to Nightowl. " "sorry i took so long" she apologized. " so this is where you train, cool."
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:26 am

He grinned and said "nah its alright, you are still a pup and are on your first trip out. come on we should catch up to hawkpool. something about this place spooked her so we had better hurry up and make sure she is ok". he paused then said "why dont you try tracking her?" he then wen silent.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/20Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/100Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:55 am

Shadowpup took a deep breath in and let it out calmly. She then lowered her head to the sandy ground and took a long sniff. At first all Shadowpup could smell was wolves from other clans, prey that had been through the hollow, wolves from her own clan and Nightowl. Shadowpup caught a faint smell of Hawkpool, but that wasn't enough to pinpoint the direction that she was headed. So Shadowpup concentrated harder trying to tune out all the other smells and focused only on that faint scent. Shadowpup padded forward slowly as she started to follow the scent she could only hope was Hawkpool's.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:56 am

Shadowpup took a deep breath in and let it out calmly. She then lowered her head to the sandy ground and took a long sniff. At first all Shadowpup could smell was wolves from other clans, prey that had been through the hollow, wolves from her own clan and Nightowl. Shadowpup caught a faint smell of Hawkpool, but that wasn't enough to pinpoint the direction that she was headed. So Shadowpup concentrated harder trying to tune out all the other smells and focused only on that faint scent. Shadowpup padded forward slowly as she started to follow the scent she could only hope was Hawkpool's.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:24 am

Nightowl watched with pride as the pup began following hawkpools trail. his golden eyes glittered as the pup continued along. he padded behind her dutifully. his black nose scenting the air. Pausing he said calmly "come along shadowpup, there is a coldness in the air, more snow is on the way". he regarded her with kind eyes before he turned and lead teh way back to camp
+camp+
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Shadowpup stopped tracking Hawkpool. She didnt realize that it had gotten colder, because she was concentrating so hard. Shadowpup jogged after Nightowl, who was heading back to camp. just then she felt a rumbling in her stomach, quiet tummy, ill feed you soon she murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/100Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Oakpaw collapsed. She couldn't walk anymore! It was along trip, from SunClan to ThunderClan. Home... were her first thoughts. I'll rest, then go.
EDIT:
As the sun fell, darkening the blue sky, Oakpaw decided it was time to go to the camp. She breathed in the forest air. This was home.
Camp

Last edited by Oakpaw on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Boredness)
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Shadowpaw arrived at Sandy hollow and she picked a sunny spot to lay down in. I wonder if Oakpaw doesnt like me, she thought. ahh, she growled, why do i feel so bad, she yelled in frustration. For some reason Shadowpaw was feeling lonelier than she ever had before. all i want is a family, i mean the clan is my family, but i dont know who my father is, or if i have any siblings. Starclan why do i feel this way right now, it never bothered me before, why now? Shadowpaw knew she probably looked weird talking to nothing but she didnt care, she wanted answers but didnt know how to get them. Feeling like she wasnt getting anywhere, she just laid her head down and took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:17 am

Shadowpaw woke up and it was nighttime. She stretched and headed out to go back to camp. man i was sleep a long time , she realized. her ears flickered around as she listened to the prey moving about in the night. she started to run, because she loved the feel of the chilly wind as it blew through her fur. " so refreshing," she thought. just enjoying the run.

Thunderclan camp
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Rainwhsiper lifted her hind leg and limped away. She had looked back and seen her own prints and after catching a small squirrel, the quick witted female had dripped the blood along. Just in case they followed. But the sound of the men had long since faded. She smiled and sat down panting a while. That'll do...She smiled, it was time for her to go to camp and check on her mate. The black female, though hungry seemed round and plump with a strange shine around her which had only been seen on her once before. She could feel something deep inside her. She smiled a knowing look upon the females face, she just hoped she could keep it hidden. "Here we go...

.~.Thunderclan Camp.~.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Emberfeather approached the Sandy Hollow. The young warrior was slow, still stricken with grief. She glanced around for any sign of Rainwhisper, but to no avail, as the fae was no where to be seen. To pass the time, the russet female lifted her mussel, scenting the air for any signs of prey. Stupid Two-legs, she thought angrily, no sign of prey here. Finally, just as she was about to give up, she scented fawn. Creeping through the undergrowth, she finally spotted the doe foraging in a small clearing. Now where are the fawns... She scanned the follagie, spotting what she had intended. Two faws were eying their mother, watching hungrily as she foraged. Creeping up behind the fawns, she focussed on the biggest one, round and plump from the new shoots of grass. Crouching, Emberfeather leapt, snapping its spine as her weight crushed it. Its sibling squeaked in alarm, and, alerted by her child's cry, the doe raised its head, staring straight at the fae. As it started to gallop towards her, there was a crack like thunder, and the doe collapsed in a pool of blood. Crouching low, she peered through the grasses, the dead fawn under her and the live one scapering away. Two humans appeared, one lugging the carcass of a huge buck. The other one was holding a long stick, which was most likely a Thunderstick. The one with the gun cast a disdainful look at the killed doe, which was small and scrawny compared to the buck its partner was hauling. He kicked the body, then tramped off, leaving the carcass behind. Anger flared in the warrior's chest. How dare they! Leaving a perfectly good kill to rot as crowfood!
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Rainwhsiper had been hiding, desiring to feel the sensation of just being alone and to be unencumbered from all worries. She remained quiet, her skills at hiding rather unparelled by others, she knew how t =o hide when she felt like it. Her gaze wandered over to Emberfeather who made a kill. She smiled and acknowledged the young females catch before the Thunderstick was shot. Rainwhisper's ears shot up and she looked down as the doe fell over, a large wound killing her instantly. Her eyes scoured the land beneath her searching for the source, when humans made their way there. She froze, hoping to herself neither would be caught, but as quickly as they had come they were gone leaving behind the wounded deer. Rainwhisper shook her head and peered at Ember who had seemed to freeze in anger. "They're twolegs, what do you expect?"

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue24/10Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:12 pm

Emberfeather was shocked out of her anger spell by Rainwhisper's voice. She spun around, taking a few minutes to scan the undergrowth before locating the black fae. Her vibrant orange eyes dulled and hardened again, furious at the Two-legs. "I knew they were stupid, but I didn't know that they were idiotic! I can't believe they would leave perfectly good food to rot! Its like they hunt for fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy Hollow   Sandy Hollow - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy Hollow
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next