A warriors wolf role-play

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Harry Potter - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Harry Potter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should I allow second characters?
Sure, why not?
Harry Potter - Page 3 Vote_lcap80%Harry Potter - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
NO!
Harry Potter - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Harry Potter - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/10Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Harry Potter - Page 3 Hogwarts-Crest

HEADMASTER
Professor Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Slytherin
Gryffindors are known for their courage, chivalry, and doing what they believe is right.
They are represented by the manned lion and the colors scarlet and gold.

Harry Potter - Page 3 250px-10

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor McGonagall

HOUSE GHOST: Nearly Headless Nick

PREFECT: {Will be chosen by me}

STUDENTS:

Lilac May Fleet

Hufflepuffs are known for their hard work, fair play, friendship, and patience.
They are represented by the badger and the colors yellow and black.

Harry Potter - Page 3 250px-11

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Sprout

HOUSE GHOST: Fat Friar

PREFECT: Madison Willow Parker Pattinson

STUDENTS:

Xavier Jay Wisp*

Ravenclaws are known for their intelligence, smart thinking and useful brains.
They are represented by the eagle and the colors blue and bronze.

Harry Potter - Page 3 Ravenc10

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Flitwick

HOUSE GHOST: Grey Lady

STUDENTS:

Jessica Kylee Wells

Lynn Nicole Cooper

Sasha Dawn

Alyx John Smith

Slytherins are known for their ambition and high senses of self-preservation.
They are represented by the snake and the colors green and silver.

Harry Potter - Page 3 250px-12

HEAD OF HOUSE: Professor Snape

HOUSE GHOST: Bloody Baron

STUDENTS:

James Albus Cedric Kings Pattinson*

Keris Smith*

Oh you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!
WHICH HOUSE WILL YOU REPRESENT?

Code:
ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Full Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Family:
Blood Status:
Pet?: {Only one allowed}
Wand:
-Wood:
-Core:
-Inches:
Favorite Class:
Least Favorite Class:
Patronus {Only fifth years and above}:
Your Patronus happy thought?:
Extra:

ABOUT YOU

Have you read all the books?:
If not, what ones have you?:
Seen all the movies?:
If not, what ones have you?:
Know about Post-War?:

When you are accepted by me and only me and have been sorted, you may start Rping, but only then may you start.
Also, you may have a second character to keep the Rp moving along, but please make the character the opposite gender of your first so that it's not all girls or all boys.
* Represents a second character.
And, please if you have a second, don't make them in the same year unless you are at least a Fourth Year.
Thanks!

For Wand Woods: http://www.wizardwands.net/wood-guide.htm
For Wand Cores: http://www.wizardwands.net/wand-core-guide.htm
For Length: Short for your age: 51/2-8 inches
Average for your age: 9-12 inches
Tall for your age: 13-14 1/2 inches

MUGGLES
None Magical Folk
-You will be placed here until you are sorted-

- Alyx John Smith

HOGWARTS WILL TAKE:

Normal students: Unlimited
Werewolves: One
Animagus: Four {Only seventh unless a good reason} {1/4}
Part Veela: Two
Part Giant: One
Other: Two {PM me about it first}

CURRENT RPers ALLOWED TO RP

Skypup
Tallpup
Silverpup
Featherpup
Shadowpup

You can find spells of each yeah here:

http://hp-intothefire.wikidot.com/spells#toc1

{Thank you Silver, for finding this website xD}

[/tr][/tr]
TEACHERS AND WHAT THEY TEACH
Bathsheda BabblingAncient Runis
Aurora SinistraAstronomy
Septima VectorArithmancy
Argus FilchCaretaker
Rubeus HagridCare of Magical Creatures - Keeper of Keys - Groundskeeper
Filius FlitwickCharms
Alastor MoodyDefense Against the Dark Arts
FirenzeDivination
Rolanda HoochFlying
Pomona SproutHerbology
Cuthbert BinnsHistory of Magic
Irma PinceLibrarian
Poppy PomfreyMatron
Charity BurbageMuggle Studies
Severus SnapePotions
Minevera McGonagallTransfiguration

“Cooper, Lynn,” McGonagall said.

A small young girl with dirty blonde hair slowly walked up to the stool that the Sorting Hat had been sitting upon when the First Years walked in. The Great Hall was decorated in its usual attire for the Welcome Feast. Candles were floating high in the air, the House crests hung from the ceiling, which really, they weren’t hanging from; the House ghosts sat down next to others in their represented Houses, and everyone was watching the ‘icckle little firsties’ get sorted. The Hat had already sung its song and a few new students had already been sorted.

Anyway, back to the little girl.

She cautiously sat on the stool and the Professor placed the Hat on her head. It fell over her eyes and almost covered her face but that was okay, it helped that she couldn’t see anyone during this moment. She jumped slightly as she began to hear a voice.

“Hmmm, very loyal and trustworthy. You would do well in Hufflepuff. But ahhhh, what’s this? A secret desire to learn all you can. Yes, if that’s it, outta be RAVENCLAW!” The Hat yelled out loud.

The girl, Lynn, sighed in relief at the House name. She slipped off the stool and made her way over to the cheering Ravenclaws. She looked around for her friend, Jessica. Finally spotting the dark brunette second year, she made her way over and sat down.

Over across the way, while the sorting was still going on, and Slytherin sixth year was flinging rubber bands, something from home, at a sixth year Hufflepuff. He quickly focused his attention back up to the Sorting when the bluenette, now ranging redhead, turned to glare at him. He completely ignored the sixteen year old until he felt a stinging on the back of his head. He rubbed his head through his onyx hair and turned back to glare at his sister only to see her making strange signals at a Gryffindor and a rubber band on the ground next to him with a note. He picked it up and had to let out his signature smirk.

Jamie-

Hush up, melon face, and go play in the snake pit.

The bluenette, known as Maddie, was making strange signals over to the direction of the Gryffindor table. There was the signal of a bird flying, followed by the movement of whacking a bug, and finally a butterfly. Everyone one not paying attention to the Sorting looked at her strangely but Lilac, her Gryffindor companion, seemed to completely understand because she replied with a curt nod.

Just as the last of the cheers went down for the last student, fireworks went off in the Great Hall. It was light up by many different colors and above Dumbledore’s podium read in sparklers:

Welcome to another amazing year at Hogwarts!

Everyone clapped and cheered for the support of their school and ever McGonagall seemed to smile {Snape was another story}.

Yeah, it was going to be a good year.

Last edited by Fred on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/10Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:54 pm

{Lynn}

"Alyx, i think you should get some help....you seem pretty ill..." Lynn said, picking up her wand and jar, checking to see if they were damaged. She stood up, brushing the dust and dirt off her robe and extended her hand out. "I'll help you there if you want,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/10Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Harry Potter - Page 3 Create.php?text=lilac%20may%20fleet&name=Windsong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSbz9su2jUg

Lilac didn't say anything to her friend, just grinned and dropped down beside her. For a moment she was silent, leaning back with her elbows to prop her up. Despite it being in the middle of October, it was a surprisingly warm day, and the sun was a nice change from the layers of frost that had been coating the school grounds. Lilac found herself entranced by the sun's warmth, and for a while she didn't speak, just relishing in the feeling. Then, she spoke up. "Your brother is a bit of a..." Lilac trailed off, not sure what she was going to say. She wasn't worried about offending her friend; Maddie and her were close enough to be able to share their thoughts freely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:00 am

{alyx john smith}

Alyx shook her head rapidly, then stopped, as that just increased her illness. "Don't worry, I already went there, they already know I'm feeling a little ill," she protested stubbornly. It was true. She had spent more time then any other kid her age in the Hospital Wing, and she was not eager to spend any more time there, at least not for a while, "I'm fine." The last promise was definitely feeble.

She took a few steps, blinked to clear her vision, and then made her way slowly, swaying slightly, towards the largest tree by the lake. A nice rest with her feet in the water would do her good. She nibbled her lip and swayed again before collapsing beside the tree and resting her head against its trunk, closing her eyes and taking a few deep, steadying breaths. She eyed the cheerful people around her, and noticed Lilac. She hoped the girl wouldn't see how faint she was. It was bad enough having strangers notice it, but she had just met her, and knew her name, so it was even more embarrassing. She gave Lynn a comforting smile to let her know she was perfectly all right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/10Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:01 am

Harry Potter - Page 3 Create.php?text=maddie%20willow%20parker%20pattinson%20&name=Windsong

Maddie nearly chocked on air when Lilac spoke. She'd never expected those words to come from her friend, she didn't even know the two had even met! The Hufflepuff Prefect eyed her Gryffindor friend for a moment before replying, "Yeah, he is. No words to describe him. Though unlike most Slytherins, he has a reason to be sour to people," she shrugged and looked away, afraid she had said too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/10Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:05 am

Lilac looked over at her friend in mild surprise when she spoke. She immediately assumed that "reason to be sour to people" was referring to him just being in Slytherin house, but Maddie didn't look like she was joking this time around. For a moment, Lilac was silent, wondering if she should press her friend for more. She didn't want to intrude, but the curiosity nagging at her was too insistent to resist. "What reason?" She ventured, hoping this wasn't personal territory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:08 am

Harry Potter - Page 3 Create.php?text=maddie%20willow%20parker%20pattinson%20&name=Windsong

"Errrr," Maddie stiffened, all her muscles tence in her body. She grinned awkwardly and looked over to Lilac, the smile strained, "Wh-what are you, ah, talking about? I didn't say anything! Nope! Nothing at all! Hahaha...ha......ha...." she trailed off and looked away again. Calming down some, she looked at Lilac once more, "If you want to know, ask him yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:17 am

Lilac returned Maddie's grin, but it was half-hearted. Though her friend acted like she was joking, it didn't seem like that whatsoever, and the thought planted a spark of suspicion in Lilac's mind. If it was as Lilac suspected, and James was hiding something, Lilac was suddenly determined to find out. Her inquisitiveness had always been too much for her to handle; now was one of those times. "Alright," She agreed, looking over at her friend. "Where'd he go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 am

Maddie shrugged, "How should I know? He may be my brother, but we're not telepathic," she joked half heartedly. She looked around slowly in search for her brother. He didn't seem to be anywhere. Must have gone back inside or in the Shack she decided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:36 am

Lilac didn't notice Maddie's attempt at a joke; her eyes were sweeping the grounds, searching for James. Frustrated when she didn't find him, Lilac gnawed on the inside of her lip, trying to think where he would have gone. Perhaps he went back inside the castle -- he had been walking that way when they'd ran into each other, after all. Still though, he'd been walking towards the Whomping Willow when they'd departed. "You must have some idea where he's gone." Lilac insisted, turning back to her friend. She was his sister -- she couldn't be totally clueless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:41 am

Maddie looked away from her friend, "Uh, nope. Maybe the castle? Or in his common rooms," she supplied. There was no way she was allowed to tell Lilac about her brothers lycanthropy OR the Map. No way. Nuuuuh uh! Jamie would kill her if she told either!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Nah, that couldn't be right either. No sensible person would be in the common rooms on such a fine day...still looking around the grounds, Lilac figured it was a hopeless case for now. The next time she saw the guy, she'd ask him what Maddie meant. Frustrated that she had to wait, Lilac leaned back, contemplating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/10Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:14 pm

{Lynn}

Lynn followed Alyx over to the Black Lake, her wand stuffed in her robe pocket and the jar with the still burning flame clasped in her hand. When she saw her friend lie down against a large tree, she sighed. I hope she'll be ok... Lynn thought as she started to head back to the castle. She walked through the halls and up stairs until she finally reached the long, winding staircase leading up to the Ravenclaw house. She answered the doors riddle and walked through the book filled room and into her dormatory. Lynn set her wand and jar filled with flame on the nightstand sitting beside her bed. She sat on her bed and looked out the windows at the school grounds and the mountains beyond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Sasha Morgan Dawn

"Nice to meet you, Wisp. And who's this?" Sash said as Zodiac peeked out. "My cat's name is Spark."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:15 pm

(i found this site with the dress code and i was wondering if it was ok to use...)
http://worldofhogwarts.pbworks.com/w/page/15423108/Hogwarts%20School%20Rules

{Xavier}

Xavier looked down at the silver cat, whoes name is spark from what Sasha told me. He took the small white and gray rat out of his pocket and held him gently in his hand. "This is Zodiac," he told her, slipping him back in his robe pocket. "Is it ok if i call you Dawn?" Xavier asked, Zodiac's head poking out and scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Harry Potter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Harry Potter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Harry Potter - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Sasha Morgan Dawn

"Why of course," he said. Making sure Spark was following, he set off to the Whopping willow. A few meters away, he asked to Xaviar," You coming?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 pm

"Sure," he said, running to catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:10 pm

alyx john smith

Alyx yelped as a large black cat pounced on her fingers. She withdrew them from under Serpent's claws. Be still, my heart, she warned the heavily beating organ in her chest. "You scared the crap outta me, Serpent!" she laughed breathlessly, ruffling the tufted fur atop her cat's head.

Serpent meowed plaintively and fixed her large eyes on Xavier as he put Zodiac in his pocket. Then she began to scamper after him, and his rat.

"Serpent! You silly cat, get back here!" called Alyx, staggering to her feet and lurching after her cat, who was now circling Xavier's legs and hissing, meowing, and purring at the same time. She finally reached them and scooped up her pet. "Sorry. About her. Really s-sorry," she apologized breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Sasha Morgan Dawn
Sasha held a hand out and said," Sasha Morgan Dawn. Nice to meet you. And this is my cat, Spark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Xavier looked over at the Ravenclaw girl. "It was nothing, it happens all the time," he said, poking his timb down into his pocket and shoving Zodiac down to make sure he didnt poke his head up again. "I'm Xavier,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:44 am

{Thanks, Feather, but that site is blocked on my computer for some reason...}

Harry Potter - Page 3 Create.php?text=james%20albus%20cedric%20kings%20pattinson&name=scriptina

Jamies leaned up against a wall in the Shrieking Shack. It was quiet and he could think for a moment. He didn't know what to do anymore. Slytherin had changed him into someone cocky and just not him. Though now it was him. He enjoyed acting like this. It got people to actually show emotion, something other than happiness. It made him feel less alone knowing someone else was stressed and annoyed other than himself. Even if he was the cause. Jamie sighed and ranked a hand through his tousled ebony hair. It had gotten all messed up in the tunnel into the Shack. He looked back over to the entrance of the building to the tunnel and back. Maybe he could go to Hogsmeade and get a butterbeer or something. Sighing, he shook his head. Maddie would just about kill him, heal him, then really kill him. So with that in mind, he got up and tumbled into the tunnel and back out on the castle grounds. Careful not to let the tree hit him, he touched the knob and sprinted out of harms way. He then started making his way back up to the castle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:44 am

Sasha Morgan Dawn

(I think theres also this for spells: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_potter_spells)

"Do you want to go to the Whomping willow with us? Hopefully we can meet some other people there." Sasha said. He fiddled with his cat for no reason, then pulled out a wand and stroked it thoughtfully. Without thinking, he said,"Wingardiam Leviosa!" and his cat flew up in the air. Sasha didn't know the anti leviating spell, so he glanced at his flying cat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:15 pm

{Lynn}

Lynn stood up and stuffed her wand in her robe. I think I'll go see Karma, she thought as she headed out of her dorm and the common room. She walked up the staires until she reached the Owelry. She walked in the straw filled room and looked around until she found the small black and white owl resting at the near top of the room. Lynn let out a strange whistle and waited for him to land on her shoulder. "Hey Karma," she said, patting his feathered head.

(Oh, well this is what it said (and i quote):
A. STUDENT UNIFORM

1. While you are in the public areas of castle, you must be in uniform at all times.

For the boys:

Brown, black, or grey or other DARK colored trousers.

a white or creme colored shirt with a collar. (Not a tank, tshirt or other casual shirt.)

A House Jumper (sweater) or similar grey jumper.

House Robes and scarf (optional)

Dark colored shoes or trainers/sneakers.

For girls:

a. Same as for boys, but in addition they are permitted to wear knee length or longer skirts in the same colors. ((please also wear glitch plants if there is no skirt base underneath.))

b. Public areas of the castle are defined as anywhere that is not your house common room , dormitory, or while in the infirmary on an extended stay with the nurse. These are the private areas of the castle.

c. While in the Private Areas of the castle, you are expected to conform to the "casual student standard" dress code.

B. CASUAL STANDARD FOR STUDENTS (non-uniform)

While in the rest of Hogwart's students are still expected to dress in a fashion that represents the school in a positive fashion.

The following things are not permitted:

1. Exceptionally tight, short, ripped, baggy, or revealing clothing, excessive bling or piercings, exposed tattoos, spikes, goth paraphenalia, collars, chains and the like.

2. Shirts with logos that advertise muggle drugs, alcohol, bands, or have other offensive artwork or slogans on them.

3. Professors and other adult members of the Hogwarts community can point out and restrict anything else deemed to be disruptive or a safety hazard at any time.

((OOC: Basically, think The Gap/Abercrombie&Fitch (although don't think you can dress like their catalog models!) or look and see that they wear in the movies even when they are not at school. Sorry, but you choose to be here as a student. No matter how much of a misunderstood teen you are, your wizarding parents wouldn't let you dress *that* way. Even the most rebellious and obnoxious people in the school dressed properly.)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:47 pm

(taps randomly while waiting for someone to find a floating cat and Sasha standig there for help.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:49 pm

It only took Lilac a moment to notice the sulking figure of James walking across the grounds, headed back towards the castle. For a moment she was confused; where had he come from? Either way, though, she didn't care. Curiosity nagging at her, Lilac leaped to her feet, muttering a hurried goodbye to her friend and striding across the grounds to catch up with James. She hadn't worked out what she was going to say, or what she was going to ask him, really. All in good time, Lilac told herself.

"Hey!" Lilac finally caught up to him, panting from the pratical sprint across the grounds. "Where'd you go?" She didn't care if she seemed intrusive -- her inquisitiveness was too much to handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:53 pm

{Xavier}
Xavier looked over at Spark floatin around. Just like Zodiac, he chuckeled silently. He reched out and grabed the silver cat. He ran his fingers though his coat for a few seconds and set him on he ground firmly, seeing what it would do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter   Harry Potter - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: