Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)

Go down 
+4
Graystar
Lightningflash
Dovepaw
Squirrelpup
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

In this RP, you can become a canine, choose a pack, and encounter fights to the death. You can have up to 2 characters. Ranks of packs members are chosen by challenging fellow pack members. There's only one goal: to lead a surviving pack. We can use the dice roll for hunting, and we always can steal from trash cans.

Code:

Name:
Type of canine:
Wanted rank:
Description:
Personality:
Wanted Pack:

Name:Blaze
Type of canine:Large Tibettan mastiff
Wanted rank:Leader
Description:Blaze has a black colored pelt, with streaks of brown. His eyes are all blue.
Personality:Blaze will challange anyone, and will not back down, even if he's just hanging on a thread. He deeply cares about his pack, and a little about everyone else.
Wanted Pack:Pack 1

Packs:

Pack 1(Killer Pack)
Blaze(Leader, Tibetan Mastiff)
Rain(beta, German Shepherd Dog)
Jewel(spy, Husky Mix)
Sprint(messenger-spy, Border Collie Mix)
Rayen(spy,Irish Wolfhound)
Alfie(spy, Chocolate Lab)

Pack 2(Travelers Pack )
Ruby(Alpha, Great Dane)
Zodiac(Omega, Tibetan Mastiff)
Jewel(Traitor, Husky Mix)
Trik(Beta, Border Collie)
Rayen(Fighter/hunter, Irish Wolfhound)

Pack 3(Mist Pack)
River(Alpha, Australian Cattle Dog)
Rayen(Beta, Irish Wolfhound)

Rules:
Play fairly!
Work with me. I'm new to this.
I need suggestions badly...
You can kill another's character if they PM me first,and I give you the ok.What I mean about having 2 characters is that theyre active. Dead ones are not active(duh!). You can kill your own characters if you PM me, and I accept. Try not to die too much...? As long as you have another slot, youre free to create anothe character whenever you want.
Second characters must be different gender and Pack. Don't get all the higher ranks to you!
No force breeding

Rp will start when I have more players.
Ranks:
Leader(Alpha)
Beta
Hunter
Fighter
Spy
Pup
Messenger
Traitor(will betray their pack later on)
Omega

Alleys: 3 of them, describe as soon as I have three leaders and I will PM them to make the intro. Theres a path to the suburban areas, later in RP, after that to the north the rural. But in our Urban city we have a park, and to the north is the Unknown reigons.

New! Mating: PM me the form and I'll see if the other player accepts.

Code:

Mate Name:
Mate Gender:
Mate Pack:
Mate Rank:
Your Name:
Your Gender:
Your Pack:
Your Rank:

Last edited by Squirrelpup on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue48/20We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Rayen watched the dogs, now certain the Blaze was related to Zodiac. her ears twitched as they walked away and once they and Jewel had left she moved toward Ruby. "I don't trust that guy, to power hungry and violent." She said to the leader, "I wouldn't put it past him to attack the Mist Pack, they are the weakest out of us all. Do I have your permission to go and investigate him and his pack? I may only be a fighter and a hunter but I can at least track track them, I hate to see someone pick on a weaker person just because they can." The large dog bore her fangs, her words ringing true, she truly despised dogs who picked on, took advantage of, or attacked and killed dogs weaker then them just because the could.

"Perhaps I can convince them to leave River alone, whether be by words or by a challenge I do not know." She spoke once more, looking Ruby in the eyes she continued, "But I will not go if you wish me to stay, you are my leader, you give the orders all I can do is share my opinion. " Deep down she wanted to rush off and sink he teeth int Blaze's throat for his actions, he had threatened her pack before and logic said he'd do it again. Whether Ruby said she could go or not Rayen would, she had to find Jewel, if she played her cards right she might convince her to get Blaze to leave River be without her blowing her cover. if not she would have to blackmail Blaze, get him to leave River alone.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:38 pm

Rain kept walking she didn't look left or right but she just kept tracking diligently.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/30We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Nodding she trusted Rayen for if not she would end this simply to 'die'. "You may go but keep your senses sharp and be careful of the killers pack." Then starting to walk further dropping the world behind her wiping all of the sounds out.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue12/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Jewel smelled River and Rain, Rain's more recent scent dominating River's more faded one. The young wolf dog walked a little slower than Rain, thinking that if Blaze did attack River, it wouldn't be right. /Yeah I honestly don't care if he attacks another pack but with River being the only one, it just is way too unfair./ she thought. Now Jewel was more following Rain than tracking River. Her ears pointed backward in case someone tried a sneaky mve and attacked her from behind. So far, she heard nothing of alarm.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Rain made sure Jewel was following, she didn't agree either but her leaders words were like law tho the German Sheperd.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 pm

River
The blue-gray dog padded out from behind where she had been hiding, and let out a bark. The leader didn't know if, or where the intruders on her territory were. If they think my pack is weak, they're mouse-brained. I can defend my border like a whole pack, at least more like a few dogs. She thought; though it wasn't true, River was rather strong and would protect the Mist pack from others. River continued down some alleys, looking for the others, and let out a loud snarl, letting herself fall over. "I don't think I can find any dog. This has no point." She sighed. Perhaps she had just scented other pack dogs, and they hadn't entered her territory. River knew better, though, but after searching and not finding the others, she didn't want to use time and more.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Rain perked her ears, hearing a bark. She followed the trail which led to the source of the bark.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue12/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Jewel heard a bark at the same time Rain did and followed the sound. She was quick yet silent and had trotted ahead of the german shepherd. Soon she heard a loud snarl and froze in place, pinpointing where it came from. She quickly made her way to it and peered past a corner of one of the alleys. It was River. She twitched her nose in and effort to smell if any other dog was here. She could not smell Rayen now. She turned back to Rain. "Blaze is looking to see if Rayen has been hanging around with river right? Well I don't smell Rayen. Let's just leave River and convince Blaze to turn back. I don't feel like pestering the leader of a pack of one. Besides, I can spy on Rayen to catch if those two are actually talking to each other. Seeing them talk is probably better to catch them than smelling Rayen and River together." She said quietly, hoping the beta would agree and turn back. 'Honestly, you and Blaze following me on my spying makes me feel like he doesn't trust me to find out what he asked me to find out." She said. Her ears were pointed back to the alley where river was.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:43 pm

"I trust you and I don't like it either. Hmmm..." She paused thinking, "He might get mad but lets go back." The German Sheperd turned tail and looked for Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue48/20We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue70/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:28 am

Rayen approached the territory, following Jewel's and River's scent quickly approaching the two dogs. She had arrived in time to hear Jewel's words and had hung back to listen to Rain's words before letting out a bark of greeting her tail flicking back and forth. Coming to Jewel she said, "Ruby sent me to spy on the killers pack and see if I can get place to leave River if he decided to attack her." she said, pride glinting in her eyes, "I believe if we can get Blaze to back off I can earn her trust finally, she's a hard dog to get close to. So what is going on, I followed you all to the Mist Pack Territory so I assume he decided to attack the one dog pack? "
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:31 am

"He did, I don't like it, but he is my leader. and spying on us, I will forget it." Rain smiled. "I don't know how to convince him though, and I should know." She growled low.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:38 am

Jewel nodded, glad Rain agreeed with her. Then felt strange as she smelled Rayen and then saw the dog coming. /Please don't confirm our worries./ she thought. But the dog's words seemed to prove otherwise. She wagged her tail gently as the Irish Wolfhound spoke. But her last words made her tail stop. She looked at Rain. "Rain, you should probably find Blaze and find some way to convince him to not continue searching for River. Say we already found her and Rayen was not anywhere on her scent." She whispered to the german shepherd. Then she looked at Rayen. "I'll explain." She said, looking at Rain as if waiting for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Rain thought about it finally the sheperd nodded. She quickly trotted towards Blaze. She turned back smiling and left.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:34 pm

Jewel watched Rain turn to leave then smile. Jewel nodded but kept quite as the german shepherd dashed off to find Blaze. Once the dog was out of sight the wold dog turned to Rayen. "Okay Rayen. Here's the deal. Blaze doesn't trust you much right now. He said he smelled River on you. He thinks you might be talking with River. He sent me to find River but I'm not entirely sure what he planned on doing. Knowing Blaze though, I wouldn't put it past him to hurt the dog." She said, glancing over her shoulder to make sure no one was listening. She lowered her voice just in case. "He sent me and Rain to find her from one side while he went another route to find her. Well, we did find her. But I just now convinced Rain to try and tell Blaze that since I didn't smell you along with River's scent, that we should just turn back. Besides, River is only one dog, she's not much of a threat against us right now." She said, half darkly yet half with sympathy. It's hard to get that kind of a mix into her voice but she somehow managed to do it. "It's sad the dog doesn't have anyone else on her side. but I just don't get why she doesn't join a pack that's already established." She added, sitting down and looking away, thinking. Then she looked up at Rayen. "Anyway, that's what we were doing. I didn't want to see River get hurt if she didn't give a satisfying enough answer to Blaze so I'm hoping Rain can turn him away." She said, looking toward where rain has disappeared to.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Blaze trotted to Rain. Did you find her? He said. Then his words quickly became a snarl when he smelt Rayen.

Zodiac was curious about Rayen, so she tracked him down to the Mist pack and saw Blaze snarling. Not good she thought. He defidently has someting caring about his pack on his mind. Deep down, Zodiac understood Blaze's actions, but they pretended not to. After all, they were siblings and so different from each other. It's time Blaze Ought to have a mate she thought I can't though. Ruby might claim Trik. And I got Rayen, which isn't wise because my brother has suspicions. And I do too. But I'm just going to pretend. She trotted eagerly to Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Rain walked up to the leader, "Yes we found her. But if I may I would love to tell you that since we didn't smell Rayen along with River's scent, that we should just turn back. Besides, River is only one dog, she's not much of a threat against us right now." The sheperd waited, she knew Blaze might get angry so she stood still and shuffled her large paws.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Blaze looked at Zodiac then said," Well, I'd like to see River and Rayen themselves."
Zodiac followed her brother
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Rain started to complain, "But Blaze..."
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Blaze turned back and cocked his head. "what?" he said. Anything bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Rain shook her head. She followed her leader.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Okay then he said. He tracked River and Rayen. Talk to Rayen first he thought. He went and saw the wolfhound standing with Jewel.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Rain stood a bit behind Blaze. The Sheperd was a proud animal but would never challenge an order or the order. She stood quietly listening to what Blaze was saying.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Rayen nodded when jewel spoke, noting her distaste for Blaze's actions and the pity she had for River. She filed this information away for later use, if she was right she might have a shot at getting Jewel to join River's side. She was about to reply when a snarl cut her off, turning calmly her eyes fell of the form of Blaze as he walked toward her. Cocking her head in a sign of confusion the female pretended not to know why her other leader seemed to mad. "Is there a problem Blaze?" She asked, " I had come to report to you that I am earning Ruby's trust, but it seems I've stumbled upon a rather heated situation."

She fell silent her look of confusion still on her face, she would never admit that she was a member of the Mist pack, and by now the scent of River would have faded after all she hadn't seen her in months. if this did come down to a fight she was indeed larger then Blaze, but a fight was not what she wanted she wanted to remain among this pack and continue to spy on them.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 pm

"Yes there is. " I have been ordering to spy on the travelers pack and here you are at the mist pack. What a coincidence! As i was saying, you were one of the first ones to tell me not to attack the mist pack. And I've come to talk with river andhere you are!
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Rain listened, she said not a word but glared at everyone. She did not glare in anger but just cause she always did. She stood still and moved not a muscle as the breeze picked up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: