Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sunningrocks - Page 12 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sunningrocks

Go down 
+54
Creekfire
Reddust
Stick
Batwing
Fernshade
Blacklily
Adderfang
Owlflight
Crystalheart
Leafpaw
Graywind
Thunderstrike- Bane
Grizzlypaw
Rockybolt
Moonshadow
Thunderfang
Ottersky
Toadpaw
Ebonyfur
Dolphinpaw
Emberfeather
Sophie
Nightowl
Snowstar
Echochime
Emeraldpup
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Dusktail
Direstar
Foxpaw
Frost
Frostpaw
Falconwing
Firestar
Icefrost
Windstorm
Caprina.
Snakepaw
Evieshine
Swiftstreak
Brightstorm
Barkstripe
Dovepaw
Scratch
Feathersoul
Hawk
Blackhawk
Phoenixstar
Bluestone
Shadestar
MidnightBlade137
Swiftstar
StarClan
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Sunningrocks is a group of rocks the warriors use to bask in the sun. Sunningrocks is located at the very border between RiverClan and ThunderClan, next to the river. It is a large, flat rock formation in full view of the sun, getting very warm, therefore, it is a desirable location for warriors to take a break or elders to get out and stretch their legs. There are lots of prey animals nearby.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:42 am

Orchidpup looked up.
"Sorry , but I want to be the best Warrior I can be! Someday, I'm going to be a deputy!", said the pup, her eyes flickered with ambition.
"Hey, are you coming to join us? Were a pack! The strongest one out there!", Orchidpup boasted looking up to Rainwhisper for approval. She looked at the dog's fluffy tail and was tempted to chase it s it wagged. She glanced at Rainwhisper and waited for her to awnser the dog.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/10Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue3/100Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:45 am

Jasmine chuckled and nodded. "My name is Jasmine."she smiled. The female looked to the other two wolves. "I'm guessing they are part of your pack? Is a deputy like....the second in command?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:50 am

"Yes ma'am!", Orchidpup awnsered. "You should totally join us!", the she-pup said happily. She looked at the dog's soft coat and wondered how she got it. "How is your coat that soft!?", Orchidpup asked in pure curosisty.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/10Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue3/100Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:54 am

Jasmine tilted her head. She looked at her fluffy coat."My breed has a coat of fluffiness."she chuckled. The female prodded down her fur, only to see it fluff up again. The female rolled around in flowers, she loved doing that. "it gets dirty easily, and tangled into...certain creatures...but I don't mind."she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:57 am

"Cool!", Orchidpup replied.
She saw a bee buzzing lazily by Jasmine.
"WATCH OUT!!", she yipped.
Orchidpup leapt, then pounced on the bee. She ended up getting stung.
"Oww!", she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:02 am

Jasmine looked to the pup.she examined the sting. "Oh my..."she said. "Let's see... Anything here to cure it..."she wondered. The dog looked around. Spotting some kind of plant, a blackberry bush. She plucked it's leaves. "Um...would these help?"she asked. The dog took the stinger out from her softly. "I think I have to...chew these?"she tilted her head. The dog chwed them up, disgusted by it's taste, she put it on the wound. "I got stung a bee once before. My owner found this and put it on my neck."she said.

(Blackberry leaves have to be chewed up and applied on beestings. XD)
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:09 pm

Orchidpup flinched as the stinger was pulled out of her paw. She sighed in relief as the blackberry pulp soothed her wound. She wondered why this dog was so... generous.
"Thank you!", Orchidpup said wagging her tail calmly.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue17/10Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Jasmine smiles. "no problem."she said. The female dog examined her surroundings. "so...you live in the forest?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:15 pm

"Yes, but I've always been fascinated by the moor.... do you live by there?", asked Orchidpup.
The pup glanced at the sky; it was beautiful out today. No wonder Jasmine came out of her "den" to explore.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue17/10Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:23 pm

"no, but I'm free to roam."she said. "I think I've been there recently. Full of flowers."she smiled. (the pic below)

Jasmine looked to the pup. The forest was probably filled with fun things.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:27 pm

"You should stay here awhile, you might just want to join!", Orchidpup squealed.
"Ohand by the way; I'm Orchidpup! Who are you?", the she-pup asked.
Orchidpup looked at the beesting, surprisingly it wan't swelling.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Jasmine smiled. "I'm Jasmine."said Jasmine. The female dog looked to Rain and Copper. She tilted her head, wondering why they were so quiet.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:36 pm

"Cool! Glad to meet you!", Orchidpup said.
She glanced to Rain and Copper aswell. Were they ignoring Orchidpup and Jasmine? She was unsure so she turned back to Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Rainwhisper turned around, glaring at the dog. She deeply hated dogs but no one but herself knew that. She looked around flattening her ears. First she looked at copper, "i will speak of that no more..." Then she turned to Orchidpup, "What are you doing away from camp? Pups do not leave camp withoout a warrior. And you!" She turned to Jasmine, "What are you doing here?" Rain's pelt stood on end, she didn't need more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:46 pm

"Nightowl told me I could!", squeaked Orchidpup.
She looked at Rainwhisper, who seemed very aggresive. She narrowed her eyes and glanced to Jasmine.
"Rainwhisper.... she does no harm!", Orchidpup said, glaring at Rain.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue6/10Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Rainwhisper shook with her own internal anger. "All dogs cause harm. They are more savage than a rogue wolf. They kill without mercy, shred and tear. Besides there is no tolernace to anyone wandering into Thunderclan territory. So I will ask nicely for your sake. What are you doing here? Answer quickly before my anger gushes out like the river in spring, before its turned out onto you like a blazing fire." Rain's ears were flat as she growled, a deep hidden threat and venom in every wor.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Copperpaw growled and stood between Rainwhisper and the dog "oi lay off Rainwhisper! just because you are mad does not mean you have to attack everyone". his coppery eyes glittered then he turned to Jasmine "greetings madam, how may we help you? forgive my friend she has Prejudices against dogs"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Rainwhisper wrote:

Rainwhisper still growled, her lips pulled bac in a toxic snarl. "It's not prejudice when dogs come running into camp when everyone is relaxed, and they kill your brother. It's not prejudice when they killed your mother as well. I was fine with Adder because she was part of the clan, so either this dog goes to Firestar or I'll have it." Mangy mutts She bared her teeth once more before turning and sitting down.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue16/20Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Racing in,her blurry eyes stopped her from seeing. She stopped and laid down. She heard arguing. Blinking the tears out her eyes,she stood up,and glanced over. Sh noticed another collie,with three other wolves. She frowned and padded towards them. She glanced at the black wolf. Hearing about her brother being killed. She snorted. "I know how that feels wolf. Mine...." She shook her head. "Nevermind about that,but don't accuse every dog of killing. We are no savages. I've heard there was one big brown striped wolf who killed for power.(Tigerstar) He found Bloodclan. I was born in its borders but i haven't killed yet."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Rainwhisperwatched yet another dog make its unwanted appearance. Her teeth bared, exposing long fangs she growled. "Don't come in telling me what to do, dog. You don't know anything." Teeth flashing she padded away her hurt growing ever worse. What do they know? They don't know how I feel. Then Copper defending Night like he was the most perfect wolf in the world. Feather and her face... what if I still like him? No I can't! Mangy wolf, he ain't better than all of those flea bitten dogs. Rain looked back as she growled and stranger yet she stopped growling. She was hurt, angru. Her anger spilled out to everything. But... she smiled, a smile as fake as the thought of the full moon on a new moon night. "I hope you find what you are looking for because I won't be here to see it." Rain had one thing on her mind. She had done it before, she would do it again. The reason the Thunderclan leader now had all nine lives was because of what she did. Rain had this or leaving for good in her mind. To convince her out of it was to convince death of never happening.

.~.~.Great Sycamore.~.~.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue16/20Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:23 pm

Seeing the wolf step away,Sophie growled. Then glanced at the other dogs. She glanced at the collie. Not thinking she had met her brother,Cole. She sighed and dashed after the black wolf, wanting to resolve their problems.
-great sycamore-
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:05 am

Jasmine frowned upon hearing the black wolves word. She turned her head to Copper and nodded. "Well...I don't blame her, some wolves can't trust dogs from what I heard."she said. The female sighed. She was a sport dog, used to hunting and chasing.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:11 am

Copperpaw smiled up at Jasmine and said "i am Copperpaw madam, are you planning to join thunderclan?" he was a young gentleman. his coppery pelt shone in the afternoon light and his grey hairs shone also. his copper eyes watched with intrest.
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/10Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Sunningrocks - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sunningrocks - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:59 am

Emberpaw padded up to Copperpaw. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the sight of the dog. She didn't know much about them, and she was a bit on edge. But, then again, if Copperpaw trusted the dog, than she would too. "Hey Copper," the russet-and-black dappled wolf said warmly, her tail curling up on her back.
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:02 am

Copperpaw noticed Emberpaw and smiled kindly "hey emberpaw! how are you". he sat down with his tongue out in his normal happy slightly dopey grin. he flicked his ears and leant over giving her a light nip. ihs copper pelt shone in the moonlight night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunningrocks
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: