Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Musical Themes- ThunderClan 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Musical Themes- ThunderClan

Go down 
2 posters

Which song should be ThunderClan's theme song? (Pick 2 choices!)
Lightning
Musical Themes- ThunderClan Vote_lcap30%Musical Themes- ThunderClan Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Beautiful Dawn
Musical Themes- ThunderClan Vote_lcap10%Musical Themes- ThunderClan Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Hero (The Legion of Doom REMIX)
Musical Themes- ThunderClan Vote_lcap20%Musical Themes- ThunderClan Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Moonless Night Amaryllis
Musical Themes- ThunderClan Vote_lcap25%Musical Themes- ThunderClan Vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
If Everyone Cared
Musical Themes- ThunderClan Vote_lcap15%Musical Themes- ThunderClan Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Musical Themes- ThunderClan Left_bar_bleue15/15Musical Themes- ThunderClan Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Musical Themes- ThunderClan Left_bar_bleue100/100Musical Themes- ThunderClan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Musical Themes- ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Musical Themes- ThunderClan   Musical Themes- ThunderClan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Choose the song you think best fits ThunderClan as a theme song for whatever reason. You have two votes- one for first choice and one for second. Please don't post what you voted for in the thread below, a post like that will be removed. You can post comments if you wish.

Reason for song choices:

Lightning - It has a static electric pulsing beat. It pumps and it has quick beats representing the flashes and thuds of a storm. The strength and power of thunderclan is represented.

Beautiful Dawn - This song has a very calm feel to it, referring to the fact that Thunderclan likes to be very calm and unalerting while hunting. The Calm feel also refers to the fact that Thunderclan is not usually a 'mean' clan and is not particularly apt to start big conflicts of any sort.

Hero (The Legion of Doom REMIX) - I had asked others about the most heroic clan and they had mentioned the ThunderClan. I don't know much about the clans, but if they're heroic, this is the song for them. It mentions who's going to fight for what's right and also about who's going to help us survive.

Moonless Night Amaryllis - I had a really hard time finding a song for ThunderClan until about 15 seconds into this one. I actually wasn't looking for a song for any Clan in particular, but when I heard this song I almost instantly thought ThunderClan. I don't really know how to explain why I think it fits ThunderClan so well, so I just hope you can hear why I came to that conclusion XD

If Everyone Cared - 'If Everyone Cared'. Those words really describe Thunder Clan. Thunder Clan is highly discriminated by most clans. Though, Thunder Clan always want to help. No matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Musical Themes- ThunderClan Left_bar_bleue48/20Musical Themes- ThunderClan Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Musical Themes- ThunderClan Left_bar_bleue70/100Musical Themes- ThunderClan Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Musical Themes- ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Themes- ThunderClan   Musical Themes- ThunderClan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Absolutely love Skillet and Nickleback! So many amazing songs to choose from for all of the clans I'm having a hard time choosing. xD
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Musical Themes- ThunderClan
Page 1 of 1