Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Musical Themes - StarClan  118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Musical Themes - StarClan

Go down 
2 posters

Which song should be StarClan's theme song? (Pick 2 choices!)
Cibola
Musical Themes - StarClan  Vote_lcap30%Musical Themes - StarClan  Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
The Eternal Forest
Musical Themes - StarClan  Vote_lcap40%Musical Themes - StarClan  Vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
Mami's Theme
Musical Themes - StarClan  Vote_lcap20%Musical Themes - StarClan  Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Song of the River
Musical Themes - StarClan  Vote_lcap10%Musical Themes - StarClan  Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Musical Themes - StarClan  Left_bar_bleue15/15Musical Themes - StarClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Musical Themes - StarClan  Left_bar_bleue100/100Musical Themes - StarClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Musical Themes - StarClan  Empty
PostSubject: Musical Themes - StarClan    Musical Themes - StarClan  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Choose the song you think best fits StarClan as a theme song for whatever reason. You have two votes- one for first choice and one for second. Please don't post what you voted for in the thread below, a post like that will be removed. You can post comments if you wish.

Reason for song choices:

Cibola from National Treasure Book of Secrets - I picked this song since it has a mysterious air to it, along with various bits of instrumental scenes that are rather fun and odd at the same time yet they still fit, these odd little bits I see as the many members of Star Clan and their personalities and how they all fit together to make the whole song. The song is rather calm and mysterious at first, like that of the image of Star Clan, but the beat picks up and becomes more sinister showing the visions and horrible prophecies they must see and the tension that rises within Star Clans as they discuss what to do, as well as what they must be going through as they watch their clans go through what they saw, helpless to stop it, this tense part could also be considered a look into how a Clan leader must feel or go through as he is given his nine lives. or something like that. xD

The Eternal Forest - It has a mystical and mysterious sound to it, which is fitting since the living only know so much about Starclan. Also the name itself offers another reason. Starclan Wolves are in a eternal afterlife, in an unchanging habitat. There are also parts that sound strong-ish, which represent the great power that Starclan has. Also, there are individual parts to the song that each have their own relation to Starclan, for the most part. They are as follows:

Part 1 - The Entrance : Wolves Enter Starclan after dying.
Part 2 - The Surrounding Darkness : The Dark Forest, where the evil reside after death, is a neighboring area to Starclan.
Part 3 - The Old Tree : Starclan Wolves are very old, and have served their clan for many years on end.
Part 4 has no relation.
Part 5 - The Hellgaze Lair : Starclan gazes upon two troubled worlds. The first is the world of the living, often fillled with conflict and fighting. The second is the DF, where evil dead wolves make the most sinister plans while enduring utter loneliness.
Part 6 - Moonlight : The Medicine Cats organize their meetings based on the moon phases, and during gatherings, Starclan has control over how much moonlight can be seen.

Mami's Theme From Puella Magi Madoka Magica - It has a nice heavenly sound to it, which is always a plus for a StarClan theme in my opinion. I actually went back and forth between this and another song for StarClan, but the other song didn't make much sense for StarClan, but it would've been perfect if there was a theme for a wolf "praying" to StarClan XD I wish I could find something better for StarClan though.

Song of the River - It's a very sweet song that asks you: "What's in your life?" to me. I think it would go well because when a wolf is dying, the memories of their past flood into their mind and they realize what their life was to them.

Last edited by Weeping Angel Bob-star on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Musical Themes - StarClan  Left_bar_bleue24/10Musical Themes - StarClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Musical Themes - StarClan  Left_bar_bleue20/100Musical Themes - StarClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Musical Themes - StarClan    Musical Themes - StarClan  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:50 pm

Uhh...on Song of the River for the meaning i didn't mean for the choir part to be the meaning, that was just a little footnote saying why it was a choir song and that it was kinda strange XD. For the why i ment: It's a very sweet song that asks you: "What's in your life?" to me. I think it would go well because when a wolf is dying, the memories of their past flood into their mind and they realize what their life was to them.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Musical Themes - StarClan  Left_bar_bleue15/15Musical Themes - StarClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Musical Themes - StarClan  Left_bar_bleue100/100Musical Themes - StarClan  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Musical Themes - StarClan    Musical Themes - StarClan  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Okay, edited that. Thanks xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musical Themes - StarClan    Musical Themes - StarClan  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musical Themes - StarClan
Page 1 of 1