Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Highschool RP - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Highschool RP

Go down 
+10
Redpup-
Swiftstreak
Lightningflash
Frostpup.
Dovepaw
WhisperPup
Feathersoul
Skyfeather
Apachewind
Silverheart
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/30Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Highschool RP - Page 4 Images31
ClearView High

This is a typical school full of drama and flooded with activities. Drama and rumors spread creating fights and betrayal. Love and hatred cross ways creating problems and new rumors. But some people have the easy life and get good grades and attendance. Tests, projects, homework also still squeeze in between the highschool drama. Sleepovers and studies are created and start friendships or will something twisted be revealed?

Rules

*All site rules occur
*No graphic or intense Rp
*No power playing or perfect students
*Second characters are allowed but please keep genders even
*Small fights are acceptable
*Romance is allowed but please keep it safe and simple
*Play fairly and have fun
*Your character can fail or skip but please keep it between 16-19

Highschool RP - Page 4 Images32
Courtyard

This is were students lounge or chat and play after lunch. Free and peaceful it is boxed in by school walls. Your time limit here is 20 minutes

What is allowed

Strange hair colors
Hats
Sweaters
Contact lens
Phones (must be in pocket or backpack)
Public clothing (keep it PG)

We do have monitors to keep school safe clean and updated

I will chose 6 once rp starts

Also we have clubs and groups

Clubs:

Monitors
Helpers
Choir
Band
Dance
Art
Track
Cheerleaders
Sports
Nerds

Groups:
Smarties
Girly Girls
Tom boyz
Emo
Gifted
Popular

We will not RP teachers or principals but classes are still attended

Code:
Name:
Grade (10-12):
Appearance (pic optional):
Club:
Group:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Pet:
House (pic optional):

I have added Crushes

Shane (12th-19)
Karlee (12th-18)
Elizabeth (10th-16)
Sky (12th-18 1/2)
James (12th-18 1/2)
Katlyn (11th-16)
Kira 11th-16)
Wences (11th-16)
Dafydd (11th-16)
Cameron (12th-19)
Alison (12th-18)
Alexa (11th-17)
Kia (10th-16)
Jasmine (10th-16)
Ella (10th-16)
Lloyd (11th-17)

Last edited by Silverheart on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:12 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/30Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Karlee~

Sighed as she entered the lunch room sitting at an empty table not feeling herself today. The party was today but it seemed to be so far away. Picking at her food she glanced at all the teenagers walking past her.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Kia sat down by himself and took out hes lunch to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Elizabeth~

She made her way silently to lunch her eyes glued to her feet. Until age got her lunch and scanned the room for her sister. With no luck she sat at a table hidden in the corner alone.
Back to top Go down
Redpup-
Inactive/Departed
Redpup-

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:42 am

hey. can i join this rp? here's my code/form:

Name: Wences Maren
Grade: 11
Appearance (pic optional): messy wavy red hair, grey eyes, buckteeth, wimpy-looking
Club: Nerds
Group: Smarties
Personality: smart-alecky, sarcastic, very impulsive, sorta bipolar at times, artistic in every way
History: um. none so far? Razz
Crush: still quite naive and dense with all the crush stuff
Pet: none
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:42 am

(Accepted!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Name: Dafydd James (pronounced Da-v-i-th)
Grade (10-12): 11
Appearance (pic optional): Highschool RP - Page 4 Pettyfer026
Club: Sports and art
Group: Gifted
Personality: Very laid back and witty with a care free attitude, and a hunger for adventure and excitement. He is always up for a challenge, though is not rude in the slightest, especially around his parents who he has deep respect for. He is not one to take things to heart or hold a grudge against any person(s), and always tries to make a situation more lively and interesting. At times Dafydd may come out as being cocky or over-confident, although he is not one to brag or boast about anything or everything. When he is not out with others, he will often be found in his room, drawing and creating comics and pictures.
History: Originally from Wales he grew up in the Welsh capital, Cardiff, before moving to (I'm unsure of where this is based xD) a few months ago in order for his parents to try and find work.
Crush: N/A
Pet: German Shepard named Scruff -> Highschool RP - Page 4 Stock-photo-16003685-german-shepherd-jumping-in-snow
House (pic optional): (may put one up at a later date if i can find one that is suitable :3)

Last edited by Lionpup on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:48 pm

(Awesome you may join!!)
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/30Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:15 pm

Name: Alison Gail Watson (A.K.A Ali and Watson by the younger ones and non-friends)
Grade (10-12): 12th
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=teenage+girl+photography#/d2hakq4
Club: Sports
Group: Tomboy, Popular for fighting with the girly girls
Personality:
Fiesty and Hot-headed. Picks on younger ones and Hates the girly girls. Likes to call them Plastic
History:
Ali was born on the 18th of May making her one of the oldest in her grade. She has been a tomboy since she was 8 and bought barbie dolls JUST to cut their hair and draw on tattoos.
Her brother who his 19 was born in 5th of January but was kept back a grade for skipping school and being suspened many times.
Crush: Wants to stay single
Pet:
Dog (Foster) who is a Dalmation/Rottweiler cross.
Cat (Maxy) is a female tabby.
House (pic optional):
Maybe Later

Name: Cameron Adam Watson (A.K.A Cammie)
Grade (10-12): 12
Highschool RP - Page 4 D1bwoxq
Similar pic : )
Club: Sports, Dance and Track
Group: Popular
Personality:
Slobish and stupid. Also childish.
History:
Cammie was born on the 5th January making him oldest in the family. He was born a year before Ali but was kept back a grade making him in the same grade as his sister.
Crush: (Okayyy want him to have a crush, say a random name) Karlee
Pet:
Dog (Foster) Dalmation/Rottweiler cross.
Cat (Maxy) Female Tabby.
House (pic optional):
Maybe Later

Last edited by Silentpaw on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:46 pm

(Yay I'm glad you are up to join!! Accepted you may begin)

Karlee~

Groaning as she clutched her stomach feeling the uneasy turns. Dumping her tray she walked out of the double doors. A cool breeze lifted her blonde hair slightly and sent a shiver down her spine. Throwing her backpack onto a seat she lunged into the tree. Dusting herself off complaining about the dirt that had smeared her shoes. It was a pretty nice day and age was looking forward to the party later.

Elizabeth~

Her eyes darted up as she scurried after her sister. She threw her tray away and leaped towards the door. Grabbing the handle she flung it open and skipped into the quiet court yard. Karlee was sitting in the tree seeming quite blank only thinking about later. Which was the party that she volunteered to go along with Karlee. But now she was beginning to have second thoughts on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Trudging silently trough the canteen's double doors, he made his way over to an empty table and wearily plonked himself down in a seat. He had been up all night, attempting to complete a drawing project he had begun, though had fallen asleep at his desk, only to be woken up the next morning by his mother knocking on the door. Swinging his backpack over his shoulder, Dafydd placed it in front of him, plunging his hand deep inside it and grabbing his lunch that had somehow wedged itself underneath all of his books. Scowling slightly he tugged at his food until it eventually released itself, slipping out of his bag and being place upon the table. The room seemed eerily quiet, though at that moment in time, he didn't really care. All he could think of was getting home, doing his homework, and then retiring to his bedroom. Why do school days seem to stretch on forever, especially at the worst of times?
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Highschool RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/30Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Highschool RP - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Highschool RP - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Ali -

Ali tugged at her demin rucksack and unzipped the zipper. She then revealed an apple which she spat at looking at the apple in disgust before flinging it in the bin. She looked around to see if Cammie was following her and then while tieing her hair up in a messy bun and putting the beanie in her rucksack she walked towards where Karlee was.
"What party are these people talking about?" She spat in disgust. "And why am i not invited? But what do i care? Its probually just a party for you girly girls while exchanging numbers with boys and getting all giggly." She yelled angry for hearing about this party and not being inviting. She then gave a little shove to Karlee and then looked at Elizabeth.
"I hope your not going! No-one should go. I bet its just a party at a public hall with party games and all!" She then walked away but not moving that far.

Cammie -

While hearing all the arguing Cammie rushed outside wondering what Ali was up too now.
"Ladies, ladies." He goofily said. "Please no fighting i dont want my sister to come home with a black eye and then blame it on me like she last did." He then looked at Ali.
"Your 18 Ali you should know better. Its just a party. Probually someone you dont know is hosting it." He then looked at Karlee and frowned, his eyes full of concern.
"Im sorry about Ali's little tantrum" He whispered. "Imagine staying in the same room as her never mind the same school."
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Karlee~

Her eyes darted up as a raspy growl broke the eerie silence outside. Not having fast enough reflex she stumbled out of the tree snarling. "You little!....what does it matter if you don't even want to come!" She yelped as she pulled herself up and rolling her eyes. Her body tense as she flipped the hair out of her face. She was fuming with anger but something held her back. Just before she launched herself a really cute guy stepped out from the cafeteria and broke us up. I let out a sigh of relief as I dropped my clenched fist and cursed under my breath. "I bet that must be the worst life to have for such a cute guy..." she said to herself and smiled at him weakly. Her anger still focused on the rude girl who seemed to be the guy's sister. She looked horrible with no sense of style or taste in fashion.

Elizabeth~

She froze as a shout pierced through the awkward silence. Spinning to only be greeted by a scornful growl worn by a older girl. She tried stepping away but she was stopped "I-I don-" she stuttered before the girl cut her off. Tears threatened her eyes as she choked on her words. Why did this girl have to ask us these questions and why so harsh? Pulling the hoodie on she ran to her sister's side and spat under her breath. Fear and anger flowed through her emotions right now. It wasn't being held back very well right at the moment. When the boy stepped out and broke them apart she sucked in the tears. He had stopped her from over heating and bursting into tears of anger and frustration. She hated being yelled at or being snapped at.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:42 am

Ali -

Ali groaned at Cammie. "Why can't you just mind your own buisness Cammie!" She yelled at him. She then looked at Karlee and then walked away. She picked up her denim bag and never looked back. She heard Cammie chatting with the girls and anger filled her body.

Cammie -

Cammie looked at the pretty girl and decided to have a conversation. "I am really sorry. We have just moved here and Ali is finding it hard to fit in. Though i think she might fit in soon for her hot headedness." He stopped. He looked at the girl's sister who eyes where filled with tears. He then looked back at the other. "Im Cameron but you can call me Cam or Cammie. May i have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:53 am

Karlee~

Sighing she watched as the girl left and just shook her head. "Its ok I guess..." she whispered trying to forgive his sister. "Lovely to meet you Cam, I'm Karlee and this is my sister, Elizabeth" she said a grin growing on her lips once again. She wrapped a comforting arm around Elizabeth who was still trying to control her emotions.

Elizabeth~

Her body let all the muscles relax once the girl left. The boy still remained and began chatting with Cameron. She pulled away from her sister gently and turned. She just began to walk off towards the other end of the courtyard since class would begin in 9 minutes. Plus she needed some time to cool of and be alone for a second.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:03 am

Cammie -

"You too Karlee." Cammie said. He was starting to like this girl. He took his phone out of his back with a text from Ali.
Ali : Stay away from them D:/
Cammie frowned. He texted her back.
Cam : I can do what i want im older : )
He put his phone back.
"So Karlee. What lesson do you have next?"
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:57 pm

"Erm I think it is either Science or English..." she said trying to remember which if the two was next. She smiled as she looked behind her to find Elizabeth heading in the door. Sighing she stood awkwardly slightly blushing as she stood alone with this cute guy. Sure she had known him for only few minutes but he really seemed like a nice boy.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:48 am

Cammie -

Cammie nodded as Karlee told him and saw her blushing. As he saw Karlee blushing he got embarrsed and started blushing too. Cammie really liked this cute girl and wanted to be more than friends : ) He took out a crumpled time table out of his pocket and saw that he was going to Science. "Well im going to science next and its likely that you'll be going too since you mentioned it." As he said well im it went a bit high pitched. "Sorry if im making you blush since its just us two really here and all..."

Ali -

Ali was going to history next. She groaned and buried her hands in her hair. She was going to skip this lesson. She opened the doors outside and went to the park and saw a few students from other classes skipping though it was just 7th graders trying to make their mark and be cool. Ali was the oldest at the park and so she took out her Ipod and put some earphones on. She listened to some One Direction as even though she was a tom boy she still liked their music.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:14 am

Karlee~

She smiled and slipped a glance at her schedule and yes it was science. Her heart skipped a beat once he blushed and she just twiddled with her thumbs. "I guess we are going to science together!" She said in a near squeal and covered her mouth. "Um sorry..." she said looking at the ground and shaking her head in embarrassment. "No its fine its just nice to talk to a nice guy without any interruption" she said her body feeling quite unusually warm. It was obvious whenever he was near her she totally transformed into a new person.

(By the way love how you fit 1D in here<3)
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:23 am

Cammie -

Cammie smiled as Karlee announced they were going to Science together. Usually Cam would skip but since she was going he was going to attend to it. "So do you need science partners for it? And for this party tonight... i was wondering if i could be like your... body guard? Since you are good looking and lots of boys are gonna be there..."
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:28 am

She glanced upwards awkwardly smiling "Sure!" She chirped although she kind of felt the urge to skip. When he asked to be her body guard she chuckled. Looking down and just mumbled "Why not?" She then looked up "Maybe it will be more like a date?" She said rolling her eyes and laughing. Then stuffed her hands in her pockets she regretted saying that now.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:32 am

"Why not? I like you and i guess i was kinda hinting..." Cammie said. He was relieved that he had a date. He really liked Karlee. "Just too let you know im gonna skip Science today... too much to take in. So... now what?"
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:35 am

"Really?" She said her stomach churning with happiness. "Great we are on the same page!" she said granny's nh her back and pointing towards a gate. "Shall we?" Then she smirked and bounded off.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:39 am

"We shall." He replied. He held out his arm. "Where will be go during class? Not to the park Ali will be there and you dont want to bump into her... what about a walk around town. Give me a tour and all. And Karlee... is this the real thing or a one day thing?"
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:50 am

Smirking she thought "Sure and maybe we can stop for tea or coffee?" She said taking his arm and walking towards the gate. Looking both ways checking for teachers or other students who might try following. "Depends if you'd like it to last then yes" she said winking and twirling around. It was a little chilly but she was luckily wearing a jacket. She now stood at the gate "Here we go" she said hopping onto the fence and flinging herself over.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:52 am

"I would like it too last." He commented. "Coffee would be nice." He said repeating what Karlee was doing. When he arrived at the coffee shop he waited and let Karlee choose where to sit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool RP   Highschool RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highschool RP
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: