A warriors wolf role-play

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Share | 

WindClan Camp

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

PostSubject: WindClan Camp   Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 am

First topic message reminder :

WindClan Camp

"We are the closest Clan to StarClan, spiritually and physically, and we always know our warrior ancestors are watching over us. That is what makes us strong. No matter what trials we must endure, WindClan will last forever."

WindClan Camp is the members' home. It's large and airy, with gorse bushes all around to hide it. A legend says that Windstar, the founder of WindClan, scooped out some sand to make the natural dip that the Camp is based.

There are no proper den structures, so the members sleep out in the open, under the stars. If there is bad weather, they may go into little dens made by other creatures such as badgers and foxes, though this is rare.

In the middle of the camp is Tallrock, a place where the leader will make announcements. There are dens for the elders, and there is a nursery, by the wall of gorse. There is a leader's den next to the Nursery.

Information taken and adapted from Warrior Cats Wiki. Quote from Tallstar in Secrets of the Clans, page 27.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Heatherstar
Clan Leader

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:20 pm

(I have to go but i might be on after)
Heatherpup joined in with Moonpup's jumping, then stopped and crouched low, wagging her haunches. "I'm Russetstar! Don't mess with me!" she yowled playfully and launched herself at Moonpup, tugging at her ear.

(i didn't know what to say ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
27/30  (27/30)
Loyalty:
53/100  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:29 pm

(lol, no worries)
Moonpup struggled under Heatherpups weight. "No!! The end has come!! Don't hurt me Russetstar!! I give innnnn!" Moon pup pretended that Heatherpup was too heavy to push off. "I give in! Please give mercy! I am but a Shadowclan cat, I didn't mean to come here oh mighty Russetstar." She yowled playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skydust
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 153

Stats
Symbols:
16/40  (16/40)
Loyalty:
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Skydust came out once more from his den, carrying a travel pack for himself. The new leader would not be allowed to take anything, but Skydust wanted to see what he was missing and what he would need.

laying his bundle down he walked to the leaders den. "Russetstar, when would you like to go to Moonstone to receive your nine lives, it is important we get you there as soon as possible. I will have to look for more traveling herbs myself but then i will be ready, when is good for you?" Skydust tried to ignore the scents coming from the den, Stonestar was present even here, was he proud of who was the next leader, the male hoped he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
10/10  (10/10)
Loyalty:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Russetstar looked out of the den. "Skydust," he said, ducking his head to the medicine wolf. "I will come at once, if you are ready." The male trusted Skydust, and was happy to be in his presence.
He smiled slightly as he saw the two pups playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skydust
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 153

Stats
Symbols:
16/40  (16/40)
Loyalty:
30/100  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Skydust smiled and gave a large nod. "Great, I suggest we leave as soon as possible, we don't want to leave the pack unprotected, and without a leader for too long, and it will take a while to get up there. I will meet you by the entrance to the camp."

Skydust dipped his head and with a bounce in his step walked back to his herbs, opening the leafs that held them he took a few swipes at them and quickly swallowed the bitter herbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
10/10  (10/10)
Loyalty:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Russetstar followed, his stomach full of butterflies. What happened to all the other leaders when they got their nine lives? It can't be anything too bad, for they all came out alive and in once piece, not several...

Thinking about this, he followed Skydust. He was glad the medicine wolf was so calm, for that made him calm also.
"I'm ready," he said when he got closer. "Shall we depart?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:15 pm

[[ I just realized I've been calling Tallpup Tallpaw even though he isn't an apprentice yet...so I'm sorry just go with it lol. ]]

Tallpaw, who had been dozing off in a pool of dappled sunlight outside the nursery, jerked to attention when he heard several wolves conversing exictedly in the clearing, some of them giving congratulatory yells. Clumsy and drowsy with sleep, Tallpaw rose to his to his paws and tottered a few steps forward, within earshot of everyone else. What he picked up from the excited babbling seemed to confirm that Russetheart -- well, newly made Russetstar -- had been leader of Windclan. Though happy for the male, Tallpaw wasn't really surprised. Windclan was short on warriors, and though they'd had no deputy when Stonestar disappeared, Russetstar was an undoubtedly brave and courageous wolf. He'd make a good leader, Tallpaw thought approvingly. Giving another wide yawn, he stumbled back to his warm patch and laid down, surveying the camp through un-alert eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heatherstar
Clan Leader

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:36 am

Heatherpup smiles and jumps off Moonpup, tailing wagging happily. She pretends to wrinkle her nose as if the Shadowclan scent was wreathing around her. "Stay out of Windclan territory!" She yowled playfully and gave Moonpup a gentle nip on her leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyfrost
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 165

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Ivyfrost turned her head so her single eye could see the newly named Russetstar making his way with Skydust to the Moonstone. Her tail swept across the dry ground.

"Like the Moonstone will make him a leader," she scoffed quietly. "Just a massive lump of stone." She yawned, the sunlight catching her ivory teeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Tallpaw, who was drifting in and out of an unconcious daze, heard Ivyfrost's muttered words and his ears perked slightly. What a thing to say, insulting the Moonstone like that; after all, it was one of the most detrimental landmarks to all four clans, and it was a connection to their warrior ancestors as well. Giving the she-wolf an apprasing glance, Tallpaw rose to his paws and padded towards her, sitting down in front of her. "What makes you say that?" He asked, tone slightly reproachful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyfrost
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:25 pm

(Did I mention Ivy's bonkers? xD)

Ivyfrost eyed the apprentice as he came over. She gave him an icy glare.

"Why must I be challenged on my beliefs?"

She threw her head back and laughed. It was a maddened laugh, one that cut through the normal sounds of the Camp. She stopped abruptly, and looked at Tallpaw through a golden eye.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot. I have no beliefs."

She got up, and walked off, going to the opposite side of the camp. Fleabrain!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Tallpaw blinked in surprise at Ivyfrost's deceleration of not believing in Starclan. He'd never heard of such an abnormal wolf; if one didn't believe in their warrior ancestors or the warrior code, what guidelines and rules were they living their life by? Of course, Tallpaw thought to himself with a slight shiver, he'd never really considered Ivyfrost a normal wolf. She just seemed so...distant, and her one clouded eye only heightened Tallpaw's weariness of the she-wolf. He watched her cross to the other side of the camp, and, without thinking, decided to pursue her.

"Well," Tallpaw chirped, prancing to her side and keeping pace with her. "How do you think leaders get nine lives then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyfrost
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Ivyfrost turned around, snarling at the male. She had expected him to go away, like most of the pups did nowadays. He's an apprentice now.

She remembered when she was an apprentice. Ivypaw. She remembered her mentor, and the way how she had made friends with the other apprentices.

Before Ivyfrost found what they really thought.

"Do you know? Ivypaw's half blind!"
"She's weird!"
"You're a freak, Ivypaw!"

Back to the present.

"You heard me the first time," Ivyfrost growled. "Be off with you." She bared her teeth slightly.

Last edited by Ivyfrost on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
27/30  (27/30)
Loyalty:
53/100  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Moonpup fake yelped as Heatherpup nipped her leg."OK, OK. I will leave!" She turned and ran across the camp with her tail between her legs. Giggling, she padded back to Heatherpup. "That was fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Tallpaw was undeterred by Ivyfrost's snarl or threatening growl. He continued to trot beside her, tilting his head and staring up at her. His eyes narrowed slightly as they landed on the clouded, sightless eye, and he instantly forgot his initial question as a new one came to mind. He wondered what it was like, being half blind -- it must be difficult to hunt and fight, much more difficult than any regular warriors duties. "How'd that happen?" He asked, gesturing at her blurry eye with his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyfrost
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Ivyfrost stopped. For a moment, she considered telling him. But then the memory came back.

"You're a freak!"

It echoed in the female's ears, and she turned away, stalking off in another direction. "Nosy, are we?" she taunted over her shoulder. She picked up pace. "You should know to respect your betters.' Ivyfrost was getting slowly wound up by the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Tallpaw watched in some frustration as the she-wolf whirled around and stalked off in a different direction. Her taunting words had no impact on him; he was lost in his thoughts as his eyes followed Ivyfrost across the camp. What was with this she-wolf? Tallpaw was somewhat weary of further pursuing her or the subject of her blindness -- he'd been told before that Ivyfrost had a very nasty temper -- but the prospect of discovering what made her so angsty and ominous was like a thousand fleas nagging at his pelt. He couldn't stop now.

Ignoring her obviously irritated tone, Tallpaw dashed after her and fought the urge to snap back at her patronizing words. "Why won't you tell me?" He insisted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyfrost
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Ivyfrost kept walking. She couldn't tell the male, she couldn't tell her secret.

She was afraid. Afraid of letting someone into her trust.

She had trusted those apprentices. But they had betrayed her.

Ivyfrost spun around, her hackles up and ready. She glared at the male, and flexed her blunt claws into the earth.

"Don't you dare." The female's words were deathly quiet, though they hung in the air menacingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Tallpaw's eyes widened slightly as Ivyfrost whirled around, her hackles raising threateningly. He hadn't expected her to react this way to such a simple question -- Tallpaw had just been wondering how she'd gotten blinded in one of her eyes. Perhaps it was a touchy subject, though; perhaps the accident that inflicted the injury upon her was a big part of her history. Still staring pointedly at the she-wolf, Tallpaw wondered if he was being stupid for still pursuing the matter -- but of course, if there was an unwavering wolf baring their teeth in front of him, he probably was.

"Last time I checked," Tallpaw began, his voice edged with hostility. "I'm free to ask any question I want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyfrost
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Ivyfrost swished her tail as she slowly stalked towards him. She turned her head at an odd angle so she could see him properly. Her white eye blankly stared as she glanced at Russetstar, checking to see if he'd gone yet.

Typical leaders....always hanging about.

"Sometimes," she replied, with the same tone as Tallpaw's, "Sometimes, some things are best left unanswered." She growled, and stopped, daring him to contradict her.
Ivyfrost felt threatened, and she was terrified someone would take advantage of her. Do what those apprentices had done long ago.
This time, she was sure none of this was going to happen. She was going to protect her secret, and thus protect herself.
One more move by him.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Tallpaw held back his snarl of frustration. Why was Ivyfrost beating around the bush? Why was she so overprotective over this subject? Tallpaw knew that now he should drop the subject before he got himself attacked by this she-wolf, but the further he delved into the matter, the more and more he wanted to know the answer. Swishing his tail against the ground in aggravation, he wondered what he could say that wouldn't upset her, and that would perhaps make her tell him what he wanted to know.

"Sure," Tallpaw said, his voice still somewhat cold. "But if you do answer said question, pesky apprentices might get out of your fur."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyfrost
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 pm

Ivyfrost relaxed. Her hackles went down, she stepped backwards, and her heart stopped beating so wildly. She now looked like the small wolf she was.

"Good," she replied, her tone neutral. "And as for pesky apprentices......" she trailed off, and after baring her teeth once more, she trotted quickly away, intending to hunt for the Clan to cool off.

-Moor-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tallfeather
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 pm

Tallpaw let out an irritated sigh as Ivyfrost trotted out of camp. Deciding that he wouldn't follow her out of camp -- there would be no witnesses out on the moor -- Tallpaw tottered back to his warm spot that he'd been sleeping on earlier and lay down, but he felt wide awake. Head resting on his paws, he tried to fathom why his simple question had gotten Ivyfrost so worked up. Tallpaw wasn't done trying to figure out the mystery of her eye just yet -- even if she'd evaded answering his question for now, he silently vow to himself that he would figure it all out eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heatherstar
Clan Leader

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:51 pm

Heatherpup smiled at Moonpup and wagged her tail happily. "yeah!" she barked and looked around the camp, wondering what to do next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyfrost
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Ivyfrost walked into camp, glad to see Tallpaw had wandered off. Good. Quietly, she sat down on her little bed she had been sleeping on before, near the gorse wall. She curled up into a ball, her tail over her nose, watching everyone silently.
Might try hunting tomorrow.......
The female dozed off into a dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: