Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 38 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+31
Oakthorn
Swiftstreak
Applesplinter
Bloodcut
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Ebonyfur
Snakepaw
Hollowfang
Direstar
Sweetpaw
Sophie
Snowstar
Dawnwish
Deerpup
Cherryfrost
Blackhawk
Ivyfrost
Moonwhisper
Heatherstar
Russetstar
Shadestar
Shadewhisper
Tallfeather
Coldpup
Rosepup
Stonestar
Skydust
Owlfrost
Spottedstar
StarClan
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 am

First topic message reminder :

WindClan Camp

"We are the closest Clan to StarClan, spiritually and physically, and we always know our warrior ancestors are watching over us. That is what makes us strong. No matter what trials we must endure, WindClan will last forever."

WindClan Camp is the members' home. It's large and airy, with gorse bushes all around to hide it. A legend says that Windstar, the founder of WindClan, scooped out some sand to make the natural dip that the Camp is based.

There are no proper den structures, so the members sleep out in the open, under the stars. If there is bad weather, they may go into little dens made by other creatures such as badgers and foxes, though this is rare.

In the middle of the camp is Tallrock, a place where the leader will make announcements. There are dens for the elders, and there is a nursery, by the wall of gorse. There is a leader's den next to the Nursery.

Information taken and adapted from Warrior Cats Wiki. Quote from Tallstar in Secrets of the Clans, page 27.

Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue35/30WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue60/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Shadowpup's eyes were dull as he laid in the den. It was nearly the half-moon no doubt so Shadepaw would no doubt go to Moonstone soon. He looked to Direblood. "Oakpup and I would love to go with you guys." He said, a new clan, a new start. "But under one condition. When your leader, you make us apprentices."
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:41 pm

"Oh, very dramatic," Russetstar muttered, turning away from the non-pack members; he now considered Direblood to be apart of said party. The second statement threw the Clan Leader, though he tried not to show his surprise about Swiftstreak. Better ask Heatherpaw later.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Shadepaw noticed the half-moon as the pup did. "Russetstar, Moonwhisper must wait, a trip to Moonstone is required of me." He said padding out of camp. It was his time to become a full medicine wolf.
-Moonstone-
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Heatherpaw watched calmly as Direblood left his eavesdropping for a moment and blundered over to her, Shadepaw and Russetstar, hurling his insults and desperate retorts at them as if there was no time to lose. Who does he think he is? Heatherpaw thought irritatedly, her ears pinning themselves to her skull. Preteding not to hear his last comment, the fae watched as he bared his fangs at her before storming away in a bundle of furry and hatred, collapsing to the floor a little way away and giving them distrustful glares. Casting a cold glance back at him for a moment, Heatherpaw flicked her tail before turning away. "Give him some time and he will hopefully cool down." Mumbling her thoughts unintentionally, the apprentice's pretty blue eyes clouded over with a mixture of emotions and feelings.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue27/30WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue53/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Moonwhisper found her legs and bounded over to the small party of apprentices and pups. 'hello," she greeted, her voice strong. "May I have your names? I'm sorry, if you said them before i didnt catch them." She smiled apologetically. "And I'm sure you could become apprentices." She admired the strong voice she had heard in oakpup, even though he had a bit of temper.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue18/30WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue59/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Ripplepaw flicked her ears "Im ripplepaw and this heres stoatpaw" she smiled a little shyly, her baby blue eyes glittered, she wanted to become a warrior, would thi sdireblood make her one? she frowned and llay her head down. her eyes glittering.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:57 am

Nodding to all of them,she turned ang gave them a flick of her tail. She trailed past cherryfrost,and sat next to lionpup. "I guess this new clan is going to have to do with them." As she whispered to lion,she eyed direblood suspiciosly.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue5/10WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue28/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:36 am

oakpup shuffled his paws, he wanted to be outside. walking out of the den he walked calmly past russetstar giving a slight dip of his head to the leader and sat infront of the freshkill pile. regardin the items on it he flicked his tail and chose a scrawny rabbit. turning he began dragging it back to his brother and himself. the hare was as big as he was yet he still couragesly continued pulling it back. ignoring all of the hostile glares and all of thecomments he dragged the hare back into the den and offered it to the others stuck in the den.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:26 am

Russetstar eyed Oakpup, and then nodded his head as Shadepaw went out to the Moonstone. A big step for the small chap, he thought, watching as the apprentice vanished from view. It's such a shame Skydust left, but he taught this apprentice well and true.
Musing on this, the Clan Leader laid eyes on Moonwhisper and Direblood. Traitors, abandoning their own Clan to make another! I care not to see Direblood at gatherings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:41 am

Lionpup snapped out of his daydreaming as Tigerpaw made her way over, whispering in his ear. He nodded. A group of traitors forming to make a clan of traitors! Thats just what we need. Looking up at Tigerpaw for a moment he smiled before quickly returning his firey gaze to the floor, shuffling his paws.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:52 pm

As Shadepaw departed and set out on his journey to the Moonstone, Heatherpaw dipped her head in farewell. May StarClan light your path. Watching him dissappear through the camp enterance, the apprentice thought about the pressure he must have to deal with; having to care for the Clan by himself and with no mentor to guide him along the way. Tearing her gaze away from where the Medicine Wolf apprentice had dissapeared, she gave an awkward glance at her mentor, Russetstar. Now that she had said what she had intended on telling her leader, she had no longer any reason to be here, so, she looked up at Russetstar with a somewhat questioning looking in her eyes, as if asking his permission to leave.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Russetstar frowned. "Where are you going?" he asked curiously, like a tiny pup.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:43 pm

(Four sentences please Russetstar Wink )
Heatherpaw smiled slightly and shrugged. She hadn't thought of that yet. "I guess no where." Settling herself back down her gaze traveled towards the group of wolves, wondering what was going on inside their den.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue27/30WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue53/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Moonwhisper nodded at Ripplepaw and turned out of the den,heading towards Heatherpaw. "I'm really sorry Heatherpaw," she mumbled. " I just want you to know I will miss you, and I still consider you a friend,even if you think im a traitor, and you hate me."
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Heatherpaw watched as Moonwhisper came over and gave her appology. Sadness kept her silent for a moment before she tentively opened her jaws to speak. She did not consider Moonwhisper as the traitor. She loved Direblood dearly, and it was only natural that she would follow him to the end of the earth if she had to. Touching her nose gently to the warrior's ear she voiced quietly, "It is not you that I consider the traitor. I too will miss you dearly, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:42 pm

(Oops.)

"Hmm." Russetstar eyed Moonwhisper as she came over, not sure what to think of her. Is she the traitor, or was it Direblood? Or did they share the blame?
Musing on this, the Clan Leader sat down, listening to his apprentice's conversation with the non-member, for that was what he considered her as.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue5/10WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue28/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Oakpup flicked his ears and shuffled his paws, eating some of the hare and flicked his ears he nosed it over to the others and yawns. the cream brown and white coated pup rested his head on his paws. makin up his mind he stood and walked over to russetstar and sat down. he perked his ears and tilted his head he asked "whats it like to be a leader?" his yellow eyes were interested as well as alert.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Russetstar was going to reply with something like "Having to deal with unrespectful pups and apprentices who just wonder in and demand a place to live", but instead, he stood, stony silent as he wondered what to say.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Moonwhisper smiled weakly at Heatherpaw. "I wish I could be here to see your warrior cerimony..." She licked her friends ear and backed away. "I'm glad you understand. We will still see eachother at the gatherings."
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue50/50WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Flicking his ears direblood wondered if russetstar would still let him talk at the ceremony, shrugging to himself he thought that he would just leap up there anyway. his ears flicked backwards. if shadestar and the other leaders lead an attack, no the couldnt it was at a gathering... the truce would hold. but afterwards he would have to lead them quickly to highstones. shaking his head he closed his blood red eyes but did not sleep. he hoped that they would be safe up in the mountains, it would be too far for most of them to lead an attack. and if they did well he would give up his life to save the clan. sunclan huh he liked snowflowers suggestion for that.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Shadewhisper padded into camp and went to Russetstar. "Russetstar, I'm back, we need to talk. It cannot wait, also, I've been given my medicine wolf name of Shadewhisper." He said, his eyes dead serious. the prophecy needed to be told to him now.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Moonwhisper closed her eyes tightly and turned away from Heatherpaw. She would be the hardest to leave behind. Shadepaw too, even if she didnt know what he thought of her. She hung her tail and padded slowly to the entrance of the camp. Raising her head, she heard Shadepaw come into camp. No, he was Shadewhisper now, medicine wolf of Windclan. A Loyal wolf. A Trustworthy wolf. She winced at her own thoughts. I cant just leave Direblood though. He makes me feel wanted, important, she thought, her ears twitching. But theres so much I will miss. To much doubt.

Her already clouded eyes took on a dull gleam and she stared sightlessly out of the camp. Her body shuddered, and she stepped outside, her muscles twitching. Traitor, untrustworthy, ugly, dull, not deserving... the thoughts ran through her mind like angry badgers, chasing her thoughts around and around. She whimpered quietly, but managed to keep herself collected.

Slowly she turned to face the camp, her ears flattened against her skull. If they didnt want her she didnt want them. Wipping around, she sprinted away from the camp, her claws digging into the ground. She whimpered in pain as she wrenched a nail, but kept running, needing to free herself of her thoughts. Running as fast as she could, she headed for the borders.

-wc &tc borders-
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue35/30WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue60/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Shadowpup saw Moonwhisper leave camp, the poor soul must be going through a lot. "I'll be right back Oakpup, don't get into any fights while I'm gone." He said, the seriousness in his voice echoing. He padded out of camp to Moonwhisper.
-TC & WC Border-
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:22 am

Watching Moonwhisper and Shadowpup go, Russetstar relaxed. "Yes, of course Shadewhisper," the male responded. "Come in here - we can talk without interruption." The Clan Leader walked into the Den, and beckoned for the Medicine Wolf to come also.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:56 am

Heatherpaw smiled weakly at Moonwhisper. "Gatherings...yes." This would be the last gathering that they would have together in the same Clan, and the realisation made her heart twist. Soon she would have to say goodbye. Turning her attention to Shadewhisper and Russetstar, the apprentice figured that she should be going. Dipping her head respectively to both her leader and medicine wolf, she backed away, leaving them to disappear into the Leader's den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next