Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Panthera  - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Panthera

Go down 
+9
Phoenixstar
Graystar
Ivyfrost
Heatherstar
Shadowpup.
Dovepaw
Lightningflash
Silverheart
Russetstar
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the African plains, the zebra graze calmly, their foals playing chase between the adults’ legs. The stripy Equines are relaxed, not knowing that their archenemy is waiting in the grasses only a few metres away. However, this enemy will not kill a mere zebra today; she has far more important prey to catch.
A lioness waits in the grass, swishing her tail impatiently. Her sandy pelt, covered with dust, provides perfect camouflage. She is still, like a statue, ready to pounce on her quarry, the wolf a few metres away. A bird calls from a tree behind her, and her amber eyes look up anxiously, her heart skipping a beat, however, seeing nothing, she calms and focuses back on her prey. She moves towards it, slipping through the grasses. She must not be seen, and not be heard; for the Canid will notice her and run. She cannot afford that. Her cubs are starving, and she must kill today.
The mother lion’s right ear twitches as she hears the roar of another lion nearby. Her heart goes into her mouth as she sees the wolf look up, snarling at the creature. She will have to do it now, for else it could be too late and the wolf will have gone.
The lioness’ paws thud against the ground as she gains speed, not caring anymore. Her muscles strain. When she is near enough she pounces, her razor-sharp claws extended, ready to slice into the flesh of her prey. A roar escapes her lips, her golden eyes loose all their intelligence, and in their place is the fabled red mist of old, of the mighty, deadly predators in their element.

Welcome to Panthera, a feline big cat RolePlay. The RolePlay is set in a fictional landmass named the Shadow Lands by the human inhabitants which live on the outskirts. There are many different terrains in this area, from mountains to plains, and it is famous for it's many breeds of felines which live there.

Right then, onto the felines your character can be. To avoid wasting time, any type of feline's allowed. If I list them all we'll all be ninety years old and probably not interested after having waited all that time, so yeah.

The usual stuff (like different coloured eyes, etc) is okay, just avoid flying, pink tigers with multicoloured wings with a marking on it which looks exactly like a white parrot in flight, please. Albinos, etc are okay. All the TFC rules apply, so nothing inappropriate.

List of Members:

Russetstar = Tundra
Rainstar = Joey
Lightningflash = Savira
Silverpaw = Jade
The Shadow = Sai
Heatherpaw = Taryn
Nightpup = Rhedyn
Graystar = Cloud
Hawkpool = Saphira

Here is the form thing to join:

Username:
Feline character name:
Species:
Reference (optional):

Here is my own form which I will use as an example.

Username: Russetpup
Feline character name: Tundra
Species: Snow Leopard.
Reference: Panthera  - Page 3 3945364115_a7e67cf6ea

Note: The actual term "Panthera" is a genus containing the tiger, the lion, the leopard and the jaguar, however in this roleplay you can be any size of any species of cat, from a domesticated to a lion.

Last edited by Russetstar on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/30Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:05 am

Jade lifted her weight and slowly tip toes onto a branch. Her belly swaying slightly she stared at the branch carefully. Then laying down once she came to a small fork split.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:06 am

Joey kept watching as the branch moved. He wanted to go investigate but didn't want to alarm the two leopards that were with him so he stayed on the ground. The large male sighed happily and rested his large head on the snow. Closing his eyes he yawned and slowly opened them to look at the two leopards. He stretched his large orange paws and his tail flicking the ground.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:08 am

Tundra watched nervously as a cheetah began to climb up a tree nearby. She was unused to being so near other felines, and when she was unused to something, she was afraid of it. She shuffled uncomfortably, looking down at the other leopard anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Joey looked at the snow leopard and smiled kindly. "Don't be afraid. If they hurt you I'll swat them." The large orange male winked for he was just joking.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Tundra smiled, gingerly climbing down the tree. She dropped to the ground with a small thump, and the graceful snow leopard nervously sat down next to the tiger. She eyed the other leopard suspiciously, swishing her tail with obvious anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/30Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Jade could see the fear and anxiety in the air. She knew she wouldn't hurt a fly especially in this condition. Then strecthing her paws her pelt bristled with warmth. Yawning her scarlet gaze was deep and calm looking at her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:03 pm

The male looked at the snow leopard and smiled. He blinked twice and looked around. Lying down he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/10Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Savira tumbled slightly but kept most of her balance when the larger male slid to his side. She smiled and got off him, sitting next to the tiger and looking off at the snow leopard. Soon she saw the cheetah she had met earlier and simply watched the cat climb a tree. She yawned and then looked back at the tiger as he made his joking comment. "I wouldn't hurt a fellow feline unless I had to. I don't have to right now so don't worry miss snow leopard." She said, watching as the shy white leopard padded to the tiger. She smiled and twitched her tail happily, her bright eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:54 am

Tundra smiled, something that she did rarely. "What's your name?" she asked the leopard shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/10Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Panthera  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Panthera  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 am

Savira noted the smile and her ears picked up the question. "I'm Savira, named so because she sais my eyes were like the color sapphire but she didn't want to name me saphira. She also said it fits me because I have been through some severe siuations but have made it through." She said, standing up proudly. She then crouched and pounced on the tiger's tail happily, smiling at him when she caught it, the orange tail between her gentle paws and the snow.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Joey listened to their conversation and smiled closing his eyes. He jumped a bit when Savira jumped on his tail, he looked back and smiled at her chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:44 pm

It was beginning to become warm and she was hot already. She she flicked her tail and twisted back to the shade. Laying down softly she rested her head on the branch.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:06 pm

The large male looked at the two female leopards. He smiled kindly and rolled over onto his back. Slowly he drifted into a peaceful slumber. In between the two leopards.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:23 am

Savira smiled at Joey the tiger. She leapt into the snow near him and made a little hole where she sat and looked around, scraping a little snow on hr fur to help hide her pelt which stood out against the white snow.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:26 am

Joey slept peacefully for another while before fully waking. He stayed still and tried to take in his surroundings. He noticed Savira in a small hole close by and Tundra too. He smiled and looked up at the pinkish dawn sky. He smiled and rised carefully, making sure not to disturb the females. He crept away silently, the snow uncrunching despite his massive size. He looked over his shoulder and smiled, his tail flicking. The large orange male then stalked off to find prey.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:31 am

Savira yawned and watched as Joey went off. She followed him for a moment and asked. "Watcha doin?" She smiled, following right beside him, curious as if a young kitten.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:33 am

Joey stopped, and smiled "I'm going to see if I can catch something to eat." His voice lowered a bit, "Maybe you didn't know but i need a lot of food to keep myself going." He winked raising his head and scenting the air.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:40 am

She tiled her head and when he said food, hr stomach rumbled. "Hehe. Okay. I'm gonna find something to eat as well. Later Joey." She said before slipping away silently, her mor adult prescence retuning rather than her previous, more kitten-like energy. She slipped silently away, bac to the terrain sh knew best. Soon she came upon some gazelle grazing nearby. She flattened herself and simply waited in the cover of the grass. A young gazelle came closer, it's head up. She sunk lower. A little closer, a little closer. Nah... The young gaelle turned after hearing a call from its mother. She still waited, creeping ever so slowly closer to an adult female. She readied herself, perfectly balanced and completely hidden. One step closer and she sprang, clamping her paws on the shoulders of the prey and fastening her teeth into its throat. She brought it down quickly and since she was hidden well in he grass, began to dig in where she had brought her catch down.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:47 am

Joey chuckled and watched her go off. He too went towards more familiar terrain. He silently stalked the forest, sniffing around for a scent. He lifted his head to a sound in the bush. Silently he watched a large water buck walk out. Joey smiled and licked his lips already savoring the animal. He crept closer, pelt blending in to the shadows. Finally he was within striking distance. He waited for the large buck to lower his head. Once the buck had gone down to eat he pounced, claws extended. He landed on the beasts back and quickly located its life line, the vein on its neck. Quickly piercing it he rode the buck until it buckled beneath him and gave its last breaths. Joey stood back and admired his work. Sighing Joey rabs the buck and drags it back to Tundra. Once there he smiles and begins to eat.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:54 am

Tundra looked up when she saw Joey making his way towards her. Still on her belly, she wriggled towards him, her eyes curious. "What's that?" she asked. The small snow leopard had never been out of her territory, and indeed had never seen a water buck before.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Joey smiled, "This is a water buck, it lives in the forests, or jungle." Winking he lies down in front of the buck, "Would you like some?" His smile large and wide and his sides heaving he takes a bite.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Tundra pawed at the ungulate curiously. "Yes please," she replied, feeling more relaxed now there were less cats about.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Joey smiled, "Go ahead, anything you want." He chuckled feeling funny, shrugging he tore into the beast again.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Tundra smiled, and delicately took a piece of the carcass. It was juicy, and unlike anything Tundra normally ate. "This is nice," she said, after taking a mouthful.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Joey nodded his mouth. He didn't smile because the food would have fallen out. Using his tongue he pushed the meat into his cheeks and smiled, looking funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Panthera  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panthera    Panthera  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panthera
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: