Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The Gorge  - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The Gorge

Go down 
+19
Bluespirit
Barkstripe
Ebonyfur
Emeraldpup
Duskfang
Sky
Shadestar
Swiftstreak
Heatherstar
Jadefeather
Amberleaf
Okamiamaterasu
Tallfeather
Skyfeather
Snowstar
Applesplinter
Direstar
Snakepaw
StarClan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Gorge

The gorge is near the border of WindClan and RiverClan territories. Near the end of WindClan's territory, it curves and crosses the border, going into a waterfall known as Druid's Leap.

The winds that go through this area can push you off the edge of the gorge, so be careful and mind your paws.

Information adapted from Warrior Cats Wiki.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:35 pm

she leapt infront of him blocking his path from the leap, she said "dont jump, what about Spottedheart she finally has her own apprentice" her black eyes glittered "i am like you bluepaw, we are both different. but that dosent mean we have to give up. it means we grit our teeth and push past what others say we cant do and do it!"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/10The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:39 pm

"It's different, Okami. I'm pretty sure those markings are pretty. But, I actually can't. If a regular wolf can't do it, what's to say I can?"
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Okamiamaterasu
Young Warrior
Okamiamaterasu

Crystals : 19
Location : Alone, on a mountain under a tree. her heart torn into threads by fate

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:41 pm

"my markings are not pretty, others say i am a bad omen, and you can bluepaw you can. where there is a will there is a way. others said that you would not be able to find your way around the territory. but look at what you are doing? you are! you will always be able to find your own way through. follow noone make your own waythrough" Deciding to let him decide wwhat to do she turned heading back to camp
=camp=
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/30The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Barkstripe slowed to a trot,and glanced around. He noticed the wind was low. He gazed over to Druid's leap. He blinked and sat down on the grass. Waiting for Jasminepaw.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Jasminepaw padded around. She looked around for her mentor. She spotted her mentor and padded over. "Ok. I'm here."she said.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/30The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Barkstripe grinned. He nodd and stood up. He stepped up to the gorge and gazed across. "This is the gorge." He then glanced at the waterfall falling off the cliff. "Thats Druid's leap. You got to be careful too. The wind is usually strong down here. Today its light." He flicked his tail and blinked.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Jasminepaw smiled. "I see."she said. "Has anyone ever...you know...fell in before?"she asked. She sighed, she shouldn't have asked.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Barkstripe paused. He stopped in his tracks and gazed downward. "Yes. Server all. But its not a thing I'd like to talk about." He flicked his tail and stood up. "Come on,lets keep going." He blinked and trailed away.
-Farm-
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:58 pm

Jasminepaw smiled. She thought about the poor souls who've fell to their doom. She sighed. She carried on.

-farm-
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Bluepaw blinked, then growled lowly. Who was she, to tell him what to do? His inner grump was getting to him. He trotted to camp, aware of the full moon, but not wanting to go to the gathering anyway.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/10The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
The Gorge  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Gorge  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:23 am

Jasmine stared down at the gorge. At that moment, a rock gave way under her feet. And as she fell, she told herself. "So...this is it...This is how it'll end...huh?"she sighed. The dog accepted that and died peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Barkstripe sniffed the air as he eased to stop at the edge of the gorge. He sighed,but was suddenly taken a back,and his eyes widened. He took a step back. "Someone's dead." He shook his head and glanced around for a way down.
He growled as he paced back and forth,not able to see the body which was hidden underneath a rocky outcropping. He growled to himself. "This is stupid." He then jumped down into the gorge. He felt the wind whistle in his ear,it was tugging at his ears and his face. Barkstripe then twisted around as a branch stuck out of the rock. He turned and grabbed it. It barely supported his weight,till it started to creak.
He gasped as it snapped. He tumbled onto the out-cropping which was a couple of meters below the branch. He sighed with relief,but groaned in pain. Thanks Starclan,but my back hurts. He stood up and sighed. He was already dusty,but he also crawled over and peered over the edge of the our-cropping. Only to find a bad-smelling collie on the ground. He sniffed then snorted. "Jasmine.." He shook his head. "I can't bring her all the way back up there." He turned and glanced up the cliff and sighed. "I don't think I can get up myself."
He shook his dusty pelt and grabbed hold of the holes within the rock,and slowly made progress as he climbed.

(New post)

Crawling up into the top,Barkstripe sank his claws in the ground to drag himself up. He kicked away some stones as he made his way up. He then laid on his back. His tongue lolling out. Bark was panting,and he felt his skin itch under his pelt. He felt the cool air against his face though,he sighed. It was then he noticed the full-moon. A gathering? Now? He moaned and struggled to stand up,and when he did,he swayed as he walked.
-Four Trees-
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:02 am

His paws took him to an unknown place. The apprentice glanced around,noticing the land slope steeply down. Grizzlypaw stepped over to the cliff and peered down. He eyes widened in surprise. What a long way down. He held back the urge to spit and see how long it took to hit the ground. The grizzled apprentice glanced around. There was no breeze to push him down. Nor a breeze to blow the Twolegged scent nearby towards him.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:40 am

Larkpup padded after Grizzlypaw towards an unknown place. But as she drew nearer, the rushing of water filled her ears. "Hmm...this be the gorge." She thought, as she padded close to the edge and peered over. "Wow, This is a neat place!" She said to Grizzlypaw, sitting down near him. For a few moments the pup closed her eyes and let the roaring water fill her senses.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:20 am

(Is Lark following Grizzlypaw for the plot? I know shes included,and so is Grizz so...)

Grizzly lowered his gaze to the pup,when he heard a voice beside him. "Why are you following me kid?"The brute flicked his tail. He narrowed his hazel-gray eyes and turned to the gorge below them. "Yeah,it's pretty big."
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:39 am

(Yea she is)

Larkpup opened her eyes as she heard Grizzly asked why she was following him. "I just wanted to explore Windclan's land." She told him. "And Jadefeather wouldn't let me go off without another wolf." The She-wolf yawned, feeling more and more sleepy from padding so far from camp.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Grizzlypaw nodded. He took in mind the sleepy look on the pup's face. "What's your name?" The apprenitce sat down. Curling his tail around his paws.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:41 pm

"Larkpup." She replied casually. The pup tilted her head, "I know your Grizzlypaw, but who's your mentor?" Larkpup asked. Even though Grizzly didn't seem like the friendliest wolf in the world, she still enjoyed his company.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:00 pm

Grizzlypaw sighed at that question. "Raggedfur,that old fart bag." The grizzled apprentice flicked his tail. "Don't fall." He stood up and padded over to the moors. He sniffed at a bunch of bushes. Not much around here. It's not even windy. I can't smell a thing out here. He twisted around to behind him.
Back to top Go down
Two-Legs

Crystals : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Two Two-legs stood side by side, crouched behind some brush near the edge of the gorge. This would be a tough case; two wolves, right beside the sharp edge that fell miles below to harsh rapids. They moved outwards in opposite directions, making a plan. Soon there was a nod, then a gun was raised, aimed, and fired. The shot hit the older wolf cleanly, causing him to wobble and begin to fall. The Two-leg ran forwards, grabbing the wolf's leg right before he would fall off of the gorge. The other human then got the attention of the pup, making loud noises and running straight for it. Aiming and firing, the dart went into the leg of the pup. Each took their own wolf and disappeared into the moors.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Grizzlypaw heard somthing in the bushes and made a sharp turn. Something sharp hit him in the shoulder. He stumbled back,but was caught by a twolegged. He noticed the other and tried to jump in front of Lark,but was slung over the Twoleggeds shoulder. His eyes got blurry. Filling with black dots,till he went out cold.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Larkpup heard something rustle in the nearby brush. She whipped around, only to hear a soft thud as Grizzlypaw slid to the ground. Suddenly the pup heard a loud strange noise, and turned to see a funny thing running towards her on it's hind paws. The name "Twoleg" registered. At first, the pup stood frozen with fear. "Move you idiot!"" She told herself. Just as she started to scramble away, she felt a sharp pain enter her leg. And then the world faded to blackness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gorge    The Gorge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gorge
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3