Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Windover Moor - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Windover Moor

Go down 
+37
Flip and Flick
Nightingale
Hurricanefang
Sky
Whitestorm
Fernshade
Thunderpaw
Emeraldpup
Eclipse
Barkstripe
Hawk
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Jadefeather
Okamiamaterasu
Amberleaf
Swiftstreak
Brokenglare
Clovermoon
Dusktail
Sandwing
Silversnout
Spottedheart
Duskfang
Frost
Bluespirit
Clover
Coldpup
Ebonyfur
Sophie
Moonwhisper
Direstar
Heatherstar
Dawnwish
Snowstar
Ivyfrost
StarClan
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Windover Moor

WindClan's territory is often referred to by the twolegs as Windover Moor, and there are large, clear open areas.

This is such an area.

Members can hunt here, and there is a huge biodiversity of prey. There are lots of different bird species such as the red grouse, and other animals such as mice, rabbits, a few deer, and lots of small little lizards. Be careful of the Common Vipers which wander around this area.

You can access Windover Moor through the tunnels.

Information on the animals taken + adapted from Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue17/10Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:23 am

Snowflower smiled. "Your welcome."she said. "Should we head back to camp now?"she asked. She didn't fluff up her fur because she was already warm. Being an arctic wolf that is.
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Crystals : 2

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:31 am

Duskfang nodded. "Ok then." He stood up, his fur still fluffed up and making him look twice the size that he actually was. Padding up to Snowflower he began to walk beside her and back to camp, but paused to let her catch up, his tail twitching.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue17/10Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 am

Snowflower looked to him. The snow white femme gave a mischievous smile. "Race you!"she chuckled and started running, and of course, in the clan of the swift and witty, she was fast. She looked back often and checked if he was catching up.

-camp-
Back to top Go down
Duskfang
Young Warrior
Duskfang

Crystals : 2

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:44 am

Duskfang smirked a little and bounded after her without another word. He un-fluffed his fur as he ran and felt his claws clicking against the frozen ground. His paws were completely numb and he stubbled a few times. As he approached the camp he slowed down, not wanting to be spotted by anyone else having fun.

-Camp-
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Luckyclover snorted as she watched them come and go. "Well, I guess I could go to the borders..." She drooped her ears. No-one liked her, she didn't mean to be mean like that. She was mean because no-one liked her.

........Wind & Storm Borders........
Back to top Go down
Silversnout
Young Warrior
Silversnout

Crystals : 57
Location : im next to you ... you have a blade in your throat by the way

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Walks into tall grass with sandwing" so what will we hunt" his ears flick at a hissing sound and becomes fully aware of the viper and jumps. "Not so fast little buddy" he put his paw on its nech and held it there till it died."deer maybe? Its your choice by the ay are these edible?" He chuckled "cause I could hunt these all day!"
Back to top Go down
Sandwing

Sandwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Sandwing trots into the moors after Silversnout. "Nah, I'm not a big fan of eating scaley things." She repiles. "It dosen't matter though. Food is food." The She-wolf opens her mouth and tastes the air for signs of prey. She scents rabbit. Something then rustles in the grass nearby. Without saying a word, Sandwing drops into a crouch and pads forward silenty. She makes sure that she's downwind so the rabbit wouldn't be able to scent her. The Warrior then leaps forward with a burst of speed. The rabbit sees her and makes a dash for a nearby burrow.
It never made it.
With one swift stroke, Sandwing takes the life from the creature. She then carefully buries the rabbit under a layer of dirt and heads back to Silversnout.
Back to top Go down
Silversnout
Young Warrior
Silversnout

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Welll you for dure know how to hunt!" He hears several hisses and different scents all around him. he growls androars in pain . "Aaagg!! Help! To many scents!! I...can't concentrate!!" Kill them! He thought take this as a strength not a weakness,[i] his brothers voice rang in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sandwing

Sandwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:21 pm

"Thanks." Sandwing replies happily. She knew she was better at hunting small prey then large ones like deer. She then hears bushes rustle nearby and a threatening hiss sounds the air. The She-wolf glances around uneasily. "I guess this is the season for adders." Sandwing comments to Silversnout quietly.
Back to top Go down
Silversnout
Young Warrior
Silversnout

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Gets up "I will break their mouths first..." runs to every viper and smashes their heads to a pancake flat. "I can't stand it when there are mixed scents and sounds like that!!" I will tell everyone to rid of the vipers here! He howled the message across the windover moors.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue35/30Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Silversnout wrote:
Walks into tall grass with sandwing" so what will we hunt" his ears flick at a hissing sound and becomes fully aware of the viper and jumps. "Not so fast little buddy" he put his paw on its nech and held it there till it died."deer maybe? Its your choice by the ay are these edible?" He chuckled "cause I could hunt these all day!"
(Silver, adders are way to fast for a wolf to have the time to react. This is classified as power-playing)
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Sandwing

Sandwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 pm

Sandwing had already ran some distance away. The She-wolf padded up a small grassy hill and tasted the air. A strong gust of wind blew toward her, but she was disappointed to discover that it carried no scent of prey. Sandwing still trotted forward though, looking for the smallest scent of prey. A rustle in the nearby bushes makes her stop. She crouches down and moves forward silently. A fat magpie makes an appearance behind the brush. Sandwing bunches her muscles to spring when a gust of wind blows towards the magpie. The bird looks up, sees her, and let's out a cry of warning as it flies away. "Fox-dung!" Sandwing growls. But the Warrior now smelled a new scent of rabbit and headed in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Silversnout
Young Warrior
Silversnout

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:21 pm

(Shadow when you correct me like that it males me feel REALLY bad...)
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue35/30Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/100Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:40 pm

(It's in my job description, if I don't correct others I get fired)
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:41 am

(Don't take it personally Silver, just try and remember for the future Wink )

Heatherstar padded onto the moor after Silversnout and Sandwing, her scenes alert as she began looking for prey. It appeared that Silversnout and Sandwing were already doing fine on their own, so she began to search a little way from the two in order to increase their chances of catching a meal. The gathering would soon be upon them and she knew that they would have little time to hunt before they would have to return to camp with their kill and set off for the gathering. With this in mind Heatherstar began scanning the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Clovermoon
Young Warrior
Clovermoon

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/20Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:11 pm

(To lazy to change)

Sandwing trotted further out onto the moor. She smelled Heatherstar nearby but decided to pursue rabbits instead. The She-wolf scented rabbit and duck down into a crouch. Peeking carefully over the wall of grass that concealed her, she spotted the prey. It was a fat grey bunny mindlessly chewing on a patch of weed. Sandwing flew towards her prey, then quickly slit it's neck with her jaws. The warrior then picked up the limp body and headed towards where she had buried her other rabbit.

[EDIT]: Picking up both rabbits Sandwing decided to head back to camp. Wouldn't want to be late for the gathering! Picking up the pace, the She-wolf ran towards home. The wind brushing her fur.
~Sometime later~
The warrior padded out of camp, across the moor, and towards Four Trees.
~TFT~
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:28 am

Heatherstar looked up as Sandwing left for Four Trees. It would probably be best if she left too. Abandoning her hunt the WindClan leader searched around for Silversnout, wondering if he too had already departed before making her way steadily to Four Trees. It did not feel like a whole moon had past since the last gathering, and as she walked she began to plan her announcements in her head.

-Four Trees-
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue8/10Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue55/100Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:08 pm

Brokenpaw padded into the moors. "Okay, prey, prey..." She mumbled looking around for signs of life. She walked around checking behind plants and rocks, until she spotted a rabbit. Aha, this one won't be too hard... She thought, planning her next move. Brokenpaw crouched, just as Tallfeather had learned her. She started sneaking up to the rabbit, as the rabbit started sprinting away she sprang after, succesfully catching it. "Yes, one rabbit caught, still i wanna train more...Hmm, i guess these rocks over there might keep something hidden..." She mumbled, walking over to the rocks. She looked behind them, and too her shock and suprise she saw a viper. "G-geez, viper..." She said shocked. She took some steps back, glaring at the viper, hoping for it to get imtimidated. Realizing it didn't work she got ready to defend herself. Vipers has got venom in their fangs, so i better not get bitten, ugh, i gotta learn how to avoid provoking predators... She thought. Seeing the viper strike against her she dodged swiftly to the side. It seems to be a little slow, maybe i can use it as an advantage? She thought, planning how to seize victory. As the viper striked again she jumped over it, giving it's back a hard bite, she then jumped backwards to avoid getting bitten. Okay, so long this has gone good, i might win this easily! She got suprised when the viper striked quickly against her, and by reflex she slashed its face, it did leave a scar, but she got a cut by its fangs aswell. Oh no, im probably getting poisoned.. She thought worried. Well, atlest this viper will suffer worse! She thought, striking it with claws. Receiving small scratches herself, she still hurted the snake harder, ending up with the viper dead, and Brokenpaw luckily not badly poisoned. "I'll get to the camp now, and get help from Spottedpaw..." She mumbled, walking towards the camp with the rabbit and the viper in her mouth, as a proof.

~Windclan camp~
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Heatherstar padded out onto the moor ahead of Swiftstreak, savouring the scents of the moorland around her and enjoying the blissful feeling of the wind whipping past her. Spying a small in-grass covered patch of ground, the female made her way over to it and lowered her rump o sit on the slightly sun warmed earth, waiting for her companion to arrive. Gazing around a she waited the WindClan leader watched the grass swaying from side to side in the breeze, finding it oddly mesmerising. She found herself loosing herself in ought as she strafed blankly at the grass, er tail swaying in time with the small green plants.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/100Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Swiftstreak walked behind the beautiful female as he looked around the open plains. It felt weird not having dense forest and giant trees that towered. Above him like the forests of the thunderclan territory. The large black male laid on he's side next to the honey brown coated female as he looked across the grassy plains.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Movement caught Heatherstar's eye and she snapped out of her daze to see Swiftstreak padding over to her. Smiling as he lay down next to her she lay down herself, still smiling. She didn't quite know what to say now that she was here with the handsome male, but wa enjoying herself nonetheless. Her whiskers twitched.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/100Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Swiftstreak looked at. Heatherstar "So how long have you been clan leader?" The male said remembering all those moons ago when they one play as clan leaders. The male smiled and paused for a few seconds "So what is all the drama happening here?" The male said wanting to know what was happening after he so a male run passed him and scent of stormclan around he wondered if there was something up.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Heatherstar tilted her head at Swiftstreak as he asked his questions and looked up to the sky, thinking. "I can say that I am not entirely sure how long I have been leader exactly, although it has been approximately three moons." The old WindClan leader, Russetstar, had been one of her oldest friends, and thinking of him brought happy memories back into the fae's mind. Sighing she turned her attention two his second question. The drama had certainly come as a surprise to the female and she was beginning to realise how Shadestar and Graystar must have felt about each Clan unwelcomely entering the camp. "It appears that Skyfeather decided to pay Tallfeather a visit." Her tone was grim and worried as she remembered what she had discovered about Skyfeather and Talkfeather's secret relationship, and she reminded herself that she had yet to speak with him. "From what I have gathered, Rallfeather and Skyfeather have had pups together, - something that unsurprisingly Shadestar is not at all happy about - although I am unsure of why she has visited or wether Shadestar and Graystar are aware of it."
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:49 pm

The black male raised an eyebrow at what she said, "Pups..." The male said which was kind of sad he knew shadestar wouldn't excpet them he had kicked out pups from he's clan before. "Wow that is really bad, have you talked to tallfeather?" The male asked maybe she should try talking to him to see how much he loved skyfeather.
Back to top Go down
Amberleaf
Young Warrior
Amberleaf

Crystals : 257

Stats
Symbols:
Windover Moor - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Windover Moor - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Amberpup ran up to the moor, then walked through a small bramble bush to Heatherstar. "I found Okamipaw, but she's really upset. She saw Tallfeather and a StormClan intruder by the gorge. Heatherstar, please do something. This intruder is tearing WindClan, dividing it in more ways then one." She pleaded with her leader. She was just trying to keep WindClan a family. But they weren't, at least, Tallfeather wasn't family to her anymore.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windover Moor   Windover Moor - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windover Moor
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next