Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Flower photos and random stacked sharpies

Go down 
4 posters

Which Pic is your favorite?
Random Markers
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Vote_lcap29%Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Purple Flower
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Vote_lcap14%Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Yellow Flower
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Vote_lcap0%Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pink Flower
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Vote_lcap14%Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Red Flower
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Vote_lcap43%Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Left_bar_bleue6/10Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Left_bar_bleue20/100Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty
PostSubject: Flower photos and random stacked sharpies   Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:30 pm

So yeah it has the date on the pics, but that really really old camera, has taken many amazing photos for its age. So yeah deal with it.

Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Family11

Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Family12

Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Family13

Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Family14

Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Family15

Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Left_bar_bleue27/30Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Left_bar_bleue53/100Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower photos and random stacked sharpies   Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Random sharpies!! Love that pic... <3
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Left_bar_bleue10/10Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Left_bar_bleue10/10Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Flower photos and random stacked sharpies   Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Wow, love the pictures Rainstar! The purple flower's brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Left_bar_bleue6/10Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Left_bar_bleue20/100Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower photos and random stacked sharpies   Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Wow thanks guys! Makes me feel good. And I have plenty more but uh these are my best glad you like them.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Left_bar_bleue27/30Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Left_bar_bleue53/100Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower photos and random stacked sharpies   Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:24 pm

You must choose Sharpie!!!!! Best pic ever!!!!<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Left_bar_bleue44/30Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Left_bar_bleue61/100Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower photos and random stacked sharpies   Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Nice photos! The yellow and pink flowers are really pretty ^^
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Flower photos and random stacked sharpies   Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Thanks and I can guarantee you I did not wet the red flower first. I woke up early that day and went otsdie and ta-da! There it was so yeah all natural.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower photos and random stacked sharpies   Flower photos and random stacked sharpies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower photos and random stacked sharpies
Page 1 of 1