Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Left_bar_bleue17/102 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Left_bar_bleue100/1002 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Empty
PostSubject: 2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded)   2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:29 pm

i will be gone for 2 weeks or so, so i cant participate in any RP for a while, sorry

(oh nevermind the trip was canceled. (awww) it seems the place i was gonna stay at got flooded)

Last edited by SnowFlower on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Left_bar_bleue6/102 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Left_bar_bleue20/1002 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded)   2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:37 pm

Well hope you have fun Snowflower. We will await your return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded)   2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:59 pm

darn, mother nature is mean sometimes isnt it
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Left_bar_bleue17/102 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Left_bar_bleue100/1002 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: 2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded)   2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:34 am

Sure is, but its nice sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded)   2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 or 3 week long trip (never mind the place i was gonna stay in was flooded)
Page 1 of 1