Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Talks about the books listed 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Talks about the books listed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistypaw
Apprentice
Mistypaw

Crystals : 155
Location : Somewhere to the left, scaring wolves for life in ShadowClan!

Stats
Symbols:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue16/10Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (16/10)
Loyalty:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue0/100Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Talks about the books listed Empty
PostSubject: Talks about the books listed   Talks about the books listed Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Talk about the following, cuz I wanta see if anyone else knows what they are!

(book) Tara Duncan and the Spellbinders
(book) 13 Reasons Why
(book) The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
(book) Seekers
(book) Survivors
(book) The Underland Chronicles (Gregor The Overlander)
(book) Warrior Cats
(TV) Danny Phantom
(TV) My Babysitter's a Vampire
(TV) iCarly
(TV) Winx Club
(TV) American Dragon: Jake Long
(TV) America's Funniest Home Videos!
(TV and book) Animorphs

Talk amonst yourselves.

Edit: Added Survivors, Warrior Cats, and The Underland.

Last edited by Mistypaw on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add in new stuff!)
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue3/30Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue50/100Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Talks about the books listed   Talks about the books listed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Only heard of iCarly out of that, tis okay but not great.
Back to top Go down
Mistypaw
Apprentice
Mistypaw

Crystals : 155
Location : Somewhere to the left, scaring wolves for life in ShadowClan!

Stats
Symbols:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue16/10Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (16/10)
Loyalty:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue0/100Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Talks about the books listed   Talks about the books listed Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:18 am

I think it's fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Echosong
Medicine Wolf
Echosong

Crystals : 194

Stats
Symbols:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue10/10Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue100/100Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Talks about the books listed   Talks about the books listed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 am

Ooh, I got the book Thirteen reasons why for chrismas, and I took out the books from the series The Underland Chronicals. If you like them then you should read the series... I forget the name, but the first book is Tunnels I beleive... Also love watching AFV Wink
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue7/30Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue50/100Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Talks about the books listed   Talks about the books listed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Afv was awesome,super funny Smile
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue3/30Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Talks about the books listed   Talks about the books listed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:20 am

Well yeah, ive heard and read the warriors series...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talks about the books listed   Talks about the books listed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:22 am

I have read the Warriors series and Seekers, and i have also heard of the Survivors series.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Talks about the books listed   Talks about the books listed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:27 am

I think almost everyone in this clan have read the warriors or are reading the warriors to get information and all. When i started the four clans i bought the books so i could read them (On the 5th one now :3)
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue10/10Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Talks about the books listed Left_bar_bleue100/100Talks about the books listed Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Talks about the books listed   Talks about the books listed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:25 am

I like the 'Warriors' series and the 'Seekers' series because they have so much adventure in them. I've heard of 'Thirteen reasons why for christmas' but guess what, I'm getting it for Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talks about the books listed   Talks about the books listed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talks about the books listed
Page 1 of 1