Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Day #3- Clan Pride Week 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Day #3- Clan Pride Week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Day #3- Clan Pride Week Left_bar_bleue15/15Day #3- Clan Pride Week Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Day #3- Clan Pride Week Left_bar_bleue100/100Day #3- Clan Pride Week Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Day #3- Clan Pride Week Empty
PostSubject: Day #3- Clan Pride Week   Day #3- Clan Pride Week Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:16 am

Each Clan has one entry into this contest. The goal is to make it make the most sense, whichever Clan does that gets 15 Clan Pride Points. The funniest entry gets 10 Clan Pride Points, then the remaining will get 5 Clan Pride Points each just for sending in an entry. When you have spoken with your Clanmates on the thread (which you guys can make this time), pick a list of words matching this categories. I will then plug them into the Warriors-related paragraph and viola! We'll see who wins =)

noun
Clan name
adjective
noun
verb
noun
noun
noun
verb
adjective
adjective
noun
Clan name
verb
noun
adjective
noun
verb
adjective
verb
noun
Clan name
noun
adjective
adjective
noun
noun
noun
noun
noun
adjective
noun
verb
adjective
noun
noun
noun
noun
verb
pronoun
verb
adjective
adjective
verb
preposition
adjective
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Day #3- Clan Pride Week Left_bar_bleue15/15Day #3- Clan Pride Week Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Day #3- Clan Pride Week Left_bar_bleue100/100Day #3- Clan Pride Week Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Day #3- Clan Pride Week   Day #3- Clan Pride Week Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Here was the actual paragraph. I used the exerpt for the whispering cave ont he warrior cats wiki to do this:

Quote :
The Whispering Cave is a place where SkyClan medicine cats connect with their ancestors, much like the Moonstone and Moonpool. It described as very cold and mysterious. It has an abundance of moss which SkyClan uses for bedding. It has a damp top and water drips from it, but there is one dry spot where they share tongues with StarClan. Surprisingly, the moss has a very eerie, silver glow to it, particularly during a Gathering or a StarClan meeting which gave the Cave its former name, the Shining Cave. It is very hollow and StarClan themselves seem to whisper in it, giving it its new name. It's entrance is a crevice in the cliffs of the gorge. To reach it, one must climb a rather thin, rocky stretch above the river.

ThunderClan and ShadowClan sent in entries. ThunderClan won because it made the most sense out of the two!

ThunderClan:

The wolves is a place where ThunderClan fierce forest fighting with their tree, much like the bush and leaves. It is blow as very calmly and colorfully. It has an abundance of forest which ThunderClan hunts for prey. It has a actively top and forest running from it, but there is one quickly spot where they catch prey with ThunderClan. Surprisingly, the wolves has a very happily joyfully camp to it, particularly during a sunningrocks or a owl tree which gave the snakerocks its former name, the great sycamore. It is very happy and wolves themselves seem to protect in it, giving it its lovingly sunningrocks. It's owl tree is a snakerocks in the great sycamore of the gorge. To having fun it, we must protect a rather quickly, happily, protect for the fun.

ShadowClan:

The Shadestar is a place where ShadowClan dark shadows run with their tree, much like the sun and window. It is falling as very yellow and adorable. It has an abundance of Vancouver which WindClan yelled rain for purple. It has a paper top and calls from it, but there is one popular spot where they jog book with ThunderClan. Surprisingly, the girl has a very girly funny wind to it, particularly during a pillow or a bed which gave the nest its former name, the bird. It is very gullible and King George themselves seem to write in it, giving it its white class. Its school is a fish in the wolf of the gorge. To read it, they must jump a rather high, low, crouching after the freely.

(IT HAS AN ABUNDANCE OF VANCOUVER!)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Day #3- Clan Pride Week Left_bar_bleue6/10Day #3- Clan Pride Week Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Day #3- Clan Pride Week Left_bar_bleue20/100Day #3- Clan Pride Week Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Day #3- Clan Pride Week   Day #3- Clan Pride Week Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Woooo we won again! This feels pretty cool. Congrats Shadowclan for second!
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Day #3- Clan Pride Week Left_bar_bleue10/10Day #3- Clan Pride Week Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Day #3- Clan Pride Week   Day #3- Clan Pride Week Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:14 pm

I thought I sent in RiverClan's entry; maybe the PM wasn't sent?

Congratulations to ThunderClan, though, for winning this contest!
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Day #3- Clan Pride Week   Day #3- Clan Pride Week Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:46 pm

I went back and I did get it, I'll give RiverClan 7 CPP for the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Day #3- Clan Pride Week Left_bar_bleue6/10Day #3- Clan Pride Week Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Day #3- Clan Pride Week Left_bar_bleue20/100Day #3- Clan Pride Week Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Day #3- Clan Pride Week   Day #3- Clan Pride Week Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Woooo congrats Riverclan!
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Day #3- Clan Pride Week Left_bar_bleue10/10Day #3- Clan Pride Week Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Day #3- Clan Pride Week   Day #3- Clan Pride Week Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Alright, and thanks for giving RiverClan the 7 Clan Pride Points! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day #3- Clan Pride Week   Day #3- Clan Pride Week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day #3- Clan Pride Week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: Clan Pride Week!-
Jump to: