Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Talking of other people, secret clan boards, rp 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Talking of other people, secret clan boards, rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Talking of other people, secret clan boards, rp Left_bar_bleue15/15Talking of other people, secret clan boards, rp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Talking of other people, secret clan boards, rp Left_bar_bleue100/100Talking of other people, secret clan boards, rp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Talking of other people, secret clan boards, rp Empty
PostSubject: Talking of other people, secret clan boards, rp   Talking of other people, secret clan boards, rp Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:44 pm

I wanted to make a few important announcements, one of which I think is just common courtesy but apparently needs to be mentioned anyway. All of you should know that speaking badly of someone behind their back is never the right thing to do. Whether you're in middle school, high school, college, out of college, or on the internet. No one likes being talked badly about, I've never heard someone say "Oh yeah, i LOVE it when people say mean things about me when I'm not around!" If you wouldn't like it if people spoke about you, don't speak about them. Please. Especially on the chatbox, where many people go on to have fun. There's no need for behavior that could potentially hurt others feelings. Stay away from talking about people at all, really, because you don't know whether your 'harmless joke' actually offends them if they see it. The admins and members do watch the chatbox and ARE prepared to warn people or take away privileges. I didn't think I would have to make an announcement about something like this. But if we see it, we will take action. It is important for all of our members to be in a safe, fun environment, and talking badly about people- whether face to face or "behind their back" just causes unneeded stress and drama that no one really likes. Thank you!

Additionally, I have created the secret Clan boards. You will only be able to see your Clan's secret board, that's how they were created. I've placed a topic in them outlining some key notes that I would like you all to read, which are very important. These boards were made so Clans could secretly prepare to attack in attempts to take over other land or cause general tension, as there were in the Warrior literature. However, before making an attack please contact the leaders so we know what is going on and can moderate the events. The way fighting will work will be outlined in another post under General RP Info, it is expected that you will read it when it is put up. Any posts that break the rules will be deleted, if you continuously break the rules you may be asked to sit out of the event.

RP is, officially at the moment, at least 4 sentences. Not 2, not 3, 4. We've lowered it from our previous 6 sentence requirement after some complaints. Seriously, from now on this rule will be enforced. Mods and admins will be removing posts under 4 sentences and you will be sent a PM or publicly informed on the topic itself.

In conclusion, expect some exciting new features with the dog-role-play aspect, as well as an upcoming, exciting Halloween event that I am planning! If you haven't already, check out the new contest too!
Back to top Go down

Talking of other people, secret clan boards, rp
Page 1 of 1