A warriors wolf role-play

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 251 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Share | 

ThunderClan Camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
14/30  (14/30)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Noticing another pup she padded over and said hello little one, how are you she then wagged her tail and smiled

(Is this another character phoenix "heart")
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:43 pm

(OKAY IM GUESSING NO ONE SAW MY POST)

Swiftstreak turned around to see falconpup trying to attack the white female, on another occasion he wouldnt mind but falconpup had went against hes order. Swiftstreak picked the pup up by the scruff and walked away from the two wolves. He then dropped falconpup down, "What on earth are you doing? i told you to get in then den!!!" Swiftstreak snarled "You are embarrassing yourself and me you can forget about leaving the camp, now go on and get inside the nursery before you get punished." Swiftstreak snapped furiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dovepaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
6/10  (6/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Rainstar was about to answer when she saw a bundle of fur pop out of no where after asking the m to go inside. The fae rushed forward as the 'guest' turned and snarled at the pup. Rain growled and bared her fangs. "You are an intruder, but I was willing to allow you to remain. Snarling at one of our pups is unacceptable, leave or we will make you leave." Rain's temper was rising, and not slowly. She stepped back as Swift came forward and took Falcon away, but her gaze never left the pelt of this fae.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowsong

Crystals : 42

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Snowsong snarled back at the black female. "And having your pups attack a guest is perfectly okay?" She couldn't believe this clan. Pups disobeying orders, and attacking guests? And this female thought it was okay? Ridiculous! She stood her ground, but she couldn't take it any more. She would snap soon, if they continued. Then, it'd be a bloodbath. The snowy female glared into the black one's eyes, but she couldn't handle it. She snarled and was about to attack the other wolf, ready to kill, but something told her not to. She felt that killing would only make things harder for her and her comrades, or at least it would now. She looked around wildly, at the wolves, before running straight out of their camp. She couldn't stay there, she had to go somewhere else before madness truly started.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Swiftstreak stared at the pup he's earlier deep sea blue eyes had turned icy light and pierced through the pup. Swiftstreak was annoyed that the pup was so nàive he could have gotten a sever injury just trying to have a go at the strange wolf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dovepaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/10  (6/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Rainstar watched as the white intruder left. A smug smile spread across her muzzle. She wasn't proud of the pup, no not in the least but because of him they had ridded themselves of an enemy. She turned and a buzz filled her head yet it soon cleared. She looked at Swiftstreak having forgotten the wolf already. She shrugged and looked at Falconpup, extremly confused. Shaking it off she looked back at the buck. "You guys hungry?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Swiftstreak looked at the black female, he had no idea what he was doing he was quite baffeled in why he felt so angry and why falconpup was infront of him. Swiftstreak mind went blank for a few seconds, he then told the pup "Go back to the nursery asap." He then looked at rainstar hearing her ask if they were hungry. He felt he's belly growl, "Oh erm yes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Falconwing
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
10/10  (10/10)
Loyalty:
10/80  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Falconpup looked up at Swiftstreak defiantly. "She was an intruder!" He stared into Swift's eyes, his fur bristling a bit. Rainstar's voice snapped him into the present again. He looked around having forgotten everything that happened. "Go back to the nursery asap." "But Swift I'm hungry! " He immediatley ran forward and began to gnaw on an ear his small tail wagging furiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Swiftstreak looked at the young wolf. "Okay Okay I'm hungry to, let's go to the fresh kill pile." Swiftstreak hadn't even looked at the pile he had only went on patrols and hadn't been told by Phoenix or rainstar to go with a hunting party. He yawned and walked with falconpup it probably will still be there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brightstorm
Young Warrior

Crystals : 249
Location : In a dark room, sitting in a dark chair, plotting total world domination.

Stats
Symbols:
10/30  (10/30)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Brightpaw entered camp after Rain, helping her bring the buck into camp. She hadn't noticed the strange newcomer as she had not looked that way. She stretched and walked toward the apprentice's den. But when she turned around to make sure no one needed her, she spotted the strange wolf. /Wow. That wolf was not there a moment ago./ she thought, staring at the wolf. She had recalled that no one seemed to pay attention to this new wolf and she tilted her head, cautiously creeping towardthe female. "Who are you?" She asked, standing about a wolf-length away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 pm

(I think she had already left brightpaw)

Swiftstreak wondered around he's appetite faded and he stopped and sat in the middle of the clearing. He's thoughts where still on getting revenge for what oakpup did. Swiftstreak would track that spoilt brat to the ends of the earth if he had to. Swiftstreak stretched out he's back he's blue gaze were still icy as he looked around camp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowsong

Crystals : 42

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:16 pm

(Yes. Snowsong ran off to somewhere else, just to clarify.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Phoenixfire padded into camp and dropped the squirrels on the fresh kill pile. watching the chaos within the camp he sighed and flicked his tail angrily. he padded over to rainstar and watched her with a calm expression sitting down he said "we should not attack shadowclan for the death of fullpup" his orange eyes glittered with wisdom "the pup did not try to kill him only to try and get the others out of his territory. wouldnt you do the same if you were a pup?" he blinked his eyes and yawned. ready for the ton of insults that would come on his head from swiftstreak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Swiftstreak watch Phoenixfire sit with rainstar he overheard him talk of oakpup, he was defending the pup. "That is not the point." Swiftstreak said in a cold blunt tone, "A pup is a pup that is rightly so but the damage he did to fullpup was intended death. Go look at the poor body Phoenix." Swiftstreak said quietly. If Thunderclan drop oakpup case then swiftstreak would just have to settle down knowing he would be serving a clan that was weak or had no honour. Swiftstreak's cold gaze looked at Rainstar surely she wouldn't agree to what Phoenix was saying.

Last edited by Swiftstreak on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brightstorm
Young Warrior

Crystals : 249
Location : In a dark room, sitting in a dark chair, plotting total world domination.

Stats
Symbols:
10/30  (10/30)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:27 pm

(Oops... Didn't notice. lol. Sowwy! Ignore that last post then.)

Brightpaw settled near the apprentice's den after helping Rain bring in the buck. She sighed and looked around. Some of the wolves had already started eating some of the buck. But she found she was actually not hungry. The brightly-furred wolf laid her head on her paws and watched everyone as they went about their business. She watched as Swiftstreak broke from the kill and went to the center of the clearing. Her gaze as steady on him. She did feel a bit sad that the poor male was troubled with the death of his former mentor and Fullpup. But she was also angry at her previous encounters with him.

Her amber eyes glowed almost like fire as she thought about how he told her what to do as i he were a warrior when he was still just an apprentice. Not just that but when she had tried to comfort him over his mentor's death, he had snapped at her for no reason. /Hmph. See if I ever try to help HIM again./ She thought, starting to play in her mind what she was determined to do. /I'll show him. I'll prove he's not better than me; that I'm not just some low-level member of the clan that will never reach his level of skill./ Her eyes flashed a little with determination before she forced herself to look away and calm down. She sighed, already calming down, and watched the rest of the wolves do their work, waiting to see if she would be needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Phoenixfire retorted "how do you know that? the pup is just a pup no pup will try to kill another use your brain for once swiftstreak instead of just plunging into battle" his orange eyes smouldered at the newly made warrior "seriously swiftstreak sometimes you ahve no more ssense than an apprenitce" flicking his tail he said "and what are you going to do to oakpup anyway kill him?" phoenixfire snorted "what a mighty warrior you would be" he said his voice dripping with sarcasam. baring his white teeth a little he glared at swiftstreak. his musculature tense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Swiftstreak yawned disrespectfully at the deputy as he talked. "Blah blah blah blah." Swiftstreak said mocking Phoenix's insults. "You think you know so much don't you, to even think I had respect for such a coward." Swiftstreak growled as he bared he's teeth. "You may be older and have more knowledge but, atleast I know when the line is crossed!" Swiftstreak said with a furious tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:46 pm

at such blatant disrespect phoenixfire stood with a fury and leapt at swiftstreak. pinning him down with a furious glance in his eyes he snarled "you think you know everything pup? i have lived through more than you will ever know" his ears were pinned to his head "if you think that thunderclan is so weak then leave it" his white teeth were inches from swiftstreaks nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Swiftstreak felt Phoenix pin him down with all he's strength. Swiftstreak was not fazed at all. "You think I'm scared of a wolf like you." Swiftstreak turned he's body and shrug the male off him he got up and stood right infront of the deputy which taller then he was. "Thunderclan will be weak if rainstar listens to your stupid suggestion." Swiftstreak stared the wolf dead in the eye. "I am not a traitor nor am I a coward old man me and you are nothing alike." Swiftstreak said with and emotionless tone. He turned he's back on the deputy and walked off to the warriors den where he sat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Phoenixfire flattened his ears and snarled after swiftstreak. he turned and stalked out over to his favourate corner and sat down closing his eyes. flicking his ears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Swiftstreak sat up and looked out at the camp, there goes a good day ruined again he thought. Swiftstreak wasn't as angry as he thought he would be he felt cold and he's body pumped he had a little smirk on he's face. He then faded into the depth of the den as he laid down in darkness alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:32 pm

"Phoenixfire why are you mad?" I ask. Then I see a pup acrossed the river in shadow clan terriorty and I think to myself he is cute.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
20/20  (20/20)
Loyalty:
10/100  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 pm

(The thunderclan camp is no where near shadowclan so you can't see there wolves also the river is at riverclan boarder.)

Swiftstreak laid lazily in the den with he's stomach flat on the ground stretched out. He closed he's eyes and fell into a relaxing sleep. Swiftstreak dreams where blurred out of he's vision as he opened he's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader

Stats
Symbols:
14/10  (14/10)
Loyalty:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Shaking out his pelt the thunderclan deputy stared around the camp. a blatant fire burning in his eyes. standing and padding over to the fresh kill he chose one of his squirrels then lay down chewing it thoughtfully. flicking his ears over at nightfrost he invited the dark warrior to join him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dovepaw
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
6/10  (6/10)
Loyalty:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Rainstar snapped at both males. "You two act like pups!" She watched them part ways, "We will not look for Oakpup, but he is an enemy of Thunderclan, if he is seen anywhere near us he is to be immediatley chased off or attacked." The fae was infuriated. Males...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightfrost
Warrior

Crystals : 105

Stats
Symbols:
9/30  (9/30)
Loyalty:
14/100  (14/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Nightfrost sat hunched up outside the warriors den, her eyes glittering. She glared out across the camp, her pelt helping her blend in with the dark shadows. She curled her tail around her paws, the tip twitching. She was hungry, but refused to go get something of the fresh kill pile with everyone in plain sight. No, she would wait util nightfall to come, then she would eat. And if there was no prey left, she would just have to go hunting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: