Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Pictures in Signatures 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Pictures in Signatures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Pictures in Signatures Left_bar_bleue15/15Pictures in Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Pictures in Signatures Left_bar_bleue100/100Pictures in Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Pictures in Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Pictures in Signatures   Pictures in Signatures Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 am

I'm trying to figure out a way to change this in the admin control panel, but until then I will just make an announcement about it. I've been noticing huge signatures with large pictures around the forums lately. If you're going to put pictures in your signature, PLEASE make sure they do not ridiculously stretch the forum size and make you have to scroll a long time to get to the next post. I'd say limit signatures up to 3 images, but make the images small or re-size them. Don't have 1000x1000 images in your signature. Probably tops 300x300 or something. Thanks!

Last edited by Shadestar on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Crystals : 200

Stats
Symbols:
Pictures in Signatures Left_bar_bleue0/10Pictures in Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Pictures in Signatures Left_bar_bleue10/100Pictures in Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in Signatures   Pictures in Signatures Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:49 am

I agree, kinda annoying to scroll all the way down.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Pictures in Signatures Left_bar_bleue10/10Pictures in Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Pictures in Signatures Left_bar_bleue10/10Pictures in Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in Signatures   Pictures in Signatures Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Shadestar, I think I know how to change signature size, though I'll need to know the precise measurements eg. 500x200.
I'm glad you have decided to take action over this; it is getting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Pictures in Signatures Left_bar_bleue15/15Pictures in Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Pictures in Signatures Left_bar_bleue100/100Pictures in Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in Signatures   Pictures in Signatures Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:21 pm

You can just choose something you think is best, I don't mind as long as it is not ridiculously big.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Pictures in Signatures Left_bar_bleue16/20Pictures in Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Pictures in Signatures Left_bar_bleue10/100Pictures in Signatures Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in Signatures   Pictures in Signatures Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:50 pm

I have 2 pictures that match the size of my 1 old one. So I think I'm good, and I made sure to give credit to the person on the other forum I'm on for them too. Should that be something too. Credit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures in Signatures   Pictures in Signatures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures in Signatures
Page 1 of 1