Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!

Go down 
+15
Moonwhisper
Direstar
Russetstar
Snowstar
Crackedsoul
Firestar
Silentwhisper
Shadewhisper
Silverheart
Nightfeather
Barkstripe
Shadestar
Hawk
Brightstorm
Dovepaw
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue6/10OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue20/100OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:32 pm

ALRIGHT! SO HOW WEIRD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? THIS IS LIKE A TOTAL SERIOUS DISCUSSION. (NOT REALLY NEVER HAVE SERIOUS DISCSSIONS WHEN I'M THIS HYPER.) BUT YES HOW WEIRD DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? AND WHAT MAKES YOU WIERD!

PERSONALLY I'M WEIRD BECASUE I'M ME AND THATS ENOUGH BUT ANOTHER THING THAT MAKES ME WEIRD IS I'M ASKING THIS.

ARE YOU WEIRD ENOUGH TO ANSWER?
Back to top Go down
Brightstorm
Young Warrior
Brightstorm

Crystals : 249
Location : In a dark room, sitting in a dark chair, plotting total world domination.

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue10/30OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue10/100OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:39 pm

I would say I'm pretty weird. I may not seem like it much on here but I'm often crazy, insane, hyper, weird, you name it. I'm weird because I crossed a portal to an alternate universe, became part of a plot to end the world the switched to the good side, stopped the bad guys, then got sent to another alternate universe where I was all alone with no one else living around me then transported to yet another alternate universe where I could travel to anyuniverse ANYWHERE! This really happened but since it's so weird to other people, the think I'm weird. And if you really want to know weird... Well I wouldn't really do this if I were you but take a look at my dreams and my mind. lol. You're head would explode trying to figre my weirdness out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue14/30OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue20/100OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Well you have to be weird to fit in my school. So i fit that description entirely. I make bad puns,have crazy dream,make random riddles. And well i have a lot about thats weird. But my sister (tigerpaw) is a creative weird person. So she express her weirdness through creativity. Me its talk. I talk and talk and talk. And as you can see i just wrote some random paragraph that explains this..........so i guess thats it.

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue15/15OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue100/100OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:24 pm

I'm nerdy weird. I get kinda crazy sometimes. I can act super weird but I control myself so I'm not an outcast at my school and am friends with everyone LOL.

but I'm a weird video game nerd who says pretty weird things but hides her inner (..and outer, let's be honest) weirdness Razz

Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue7/30OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue50/100OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Me too video gamer.....my mom says i play too much,and yeah nerd here too. All a's "huff". And a singing maniac. My sis sings super fast for fun. Sometimes its funny or weird. As again refers to the subject.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue44/30OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue61/100OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm a Doctor Who fan. I have to be weird =D
Like Shadestar I'm kind of a nerdy weird, except I don't really control myself because I don't care enough XD If people don't want to be friends with me because I'm weird I wouldn't want to be friends with them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue20/30OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue85/100OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:58 pm

I'm on stage 9 of weirdness honestly.....my friends have brought the animal out in me before. I used to be the kid that was always "Watching the pretty trees" on the bus and in the car. (If you rode my bus you'd understand) but ever since I have bonded with my GT (Gifted & Talented) buddies I have gone crazy, dorky, wild, uncontrollable at times. I burst into song at random times I have a gathering of mixed emotions sometimes. Kind person that really doesn't care if someone makes fun of me unless it gets serious. Then I will go bananas on them and get my four GT friends on them. I know many things and usually admired by many and can make most people laugh at the weird and mindless things I do. Sometimes I can be reckless on purpose but sometimes its just that kind of day. I show it through my creative writing, art, and singing skills. But I feel weird about being able to literally write a paragraph talking all about how weird I am.....so peace and also tomorrow I'm leveling up on weirdness since it will be my B-Day. That means another year of crazy, drama, laughs, and random fun things!!! :3 but yea I'm totally a weirdo......
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue16/20OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue10/100OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Some reasons I am the weirdest one at my school:

*I love homework
*In band, I use the apple pie, pepperoni, grasshopper, gecko counting system instead of 12&34 or something like that.
*I hate sports, especially football
*I am a NERD
*I go to two schools
*I never plan on dating or getting married.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue3/30OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue50/100OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:13 am

My friends call me wierd... like really. I am wierd in a crazy hyper way and if you see someone shouting "GRAHAM NORTON" or "CHRIS O'DOWD" at the top of their voices at a school that is 100% me. I am like the class clown though there is someone trying to replace me... lol.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue7/30OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:06 am

I am with you shadepaw, i love tests. Thats the time you just get out all that info stuffed into your brain. It really does feel good.
Silent)
I too am one of the class clowns. Me and one other(will not say who) but we both make up random things to lauph about
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue10/10OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue100/100OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:18 pm

I get called 'weird' a lot, even though I don't like it. I suppose I would rank 7 on the Weirdo-moneter. Because of this list:

Being a 'Computer Nerd'.

Loving tests and homework!

Fainting every time I'm in a social situation.

I say innapropiate things at innapropiate moments.
Back to top Go down
Crackedsoul

Crackedsoul

Crystals : 5

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:16 am

I'm not weird really I just don't get along with everyone really.....so I'm quite a loner
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue17/10OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Worst timing ever. A lot of classmates dislike me because I am good at speaking English (Chinese school). TOO much of a computer wiz -_-. Weirdest taste buds..... (e.g. likes mushroom soup with rice o.o)
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue10/10OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm weird, though I like to call myself "Limited edition"!

Unlike Shade, I can't hide my weirdness and I have a tendency to scare people off xD I know a lot of useless facts that wouldn't change the world (eg. Like why the yellow-belled frog is yellow-bellied) and I also used to have the habit of going into a trance whenever I heard this particular beat of a drum, so yeah, you can't blame people for not really liking my presence xD I also come out with weird things, and if you hear someone at a place involving animals shouting "OH GOD!" it's me, 99% chance.
I'm also known at school for being able to do this wolf howl and rather realistic (if I do say so myself) roar, which people have now got into the habit of actually requesting a particular animal howl/roar/whatever for me to do at break times. The teachers gaven't asked any awkward questions about the noises yet, but it's only a matter of time =D
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue50/50OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:41 pm

you all have never met weirddness such as me.... i runa round with my hand sin the air yelling "FOR THE LUNAR REPUBLIC" in public places, i pretend to have a flame thrower and walk around places and i always publicly embarrase myself! haha then with my friends im always makin really weird comments like "you know... if that guy killed that guy with a chinise bamboo method i would date him even though im a guy"
and all this other stuff
...seriously...im worried
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue27/30OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue53/100OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Ah, this topic never failsto make me laugh. Personally,im ashamed to be not that weird, although my friends think i am. I just feel so un weired around this topic Wink
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue16/20OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:52 pm

I am the wierdest, for whenever I burp, I shout out a color. also any time I go somewhere. I run forwards shouting 'FOR NARNIA!" with my plastic light saber.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue6/10OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:42 pm

I'm sure I can top that. One of my wishes is to have a long stick, like a walking stick so I can hit people with it. And every time I see the perfect one, something pops into my head, "Peanut Butter!" And I yell that even if peple look at me weird in the store.
Back to top Go down
Icefrost
Young Warrior
Icefrost

Crystals : 126

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 pm

I can top that. I want a stick labeled ugly so I can go up to mean people ad hit them with the ugly stick!
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue24/10OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:46 pm

xD im pretty sure i can top that. On the bus, i always sit in the seat behind my friend, smack him in the head with what ever book im reading, and yell "THIS.....IS......SPPPPPPAAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTAAAAAA!"
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue10/80OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:09 am

Sparta? I have eard so much about that. No no, I'm weird because I hate Batman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:12 am

im weird because i spend hours with my friends who are bronies YES IM A BRONIE I WIN
and just talking about utter nonsense though sometimes it gets pretty deep
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue13/10OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Left_bar_bleue5/100OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:32 pm

I will admit, i am weird. I tend to say random words when i dont know what to say. (EX: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious) I am the class clown. Once the teacher asked me why i did that and i said, hold on... "BECAUSE ITS PRETTY!!!!!" I think i am more funny than weird.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!   OMG SUPER IMPORTANT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG SUPER IMPORTANT!
Page 1 of 1