Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Marsden Park - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Marsden Park

Go down 
+23
Lunde
Jaime
Samdy Friend
Yuri
Fawnfleck
Gingerfoot
Sophie
Redpaw
Nightingale
Tourmaline
Amber
Duke
Silentwhisper
Blackjack
Bramble Stradford
Clover
Spartafury
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Ashfur
Shadestar
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Marsden Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Marsden Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Marsden Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marsden Park - Page 2 Wilcox_Park_(fountain)_-_Westerly,_RI

A common dog park with benches for visitors and a fountain in the middle and surrounded by a metal fence with an opening towards the street. It is a grassy, open area with trees that is well kept and gardened. Many dogs are taken here daily on their walks. During the night, the streetlights come on and lighten up the area. Named after David Marsden, an old mayor of Hartford, Marsden Park is on the better part of town near the nicer houses. It's pretty much in the center of Hartford.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:58 pm

The male stopped mid-step to stare at the Dalmatian now next to him. He studied the dog's frantic movements and tumbling limbs through narrowed eyes, the green in them just peeking out through the black pupils. James tilted his head to the side at his words but said nothing for a moment, letting the other male take in what he'd said more and thinking of a way that he could not scare him off. The spotted dog seemed like someone he could tolerate to be around. Someone who got as bored as him during the day and someone who wouldn't make him become bored, someone who knew how boring it was to be bored. "No, I am not." He replied after he thought he waited long enough, "You are just denying the truth that was just laid out in front of you for you to see. That you saw the truth and that it was right makes you scared. Scared that someone found you out without so much as trying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Seeing the arguing dogs,he chuckled. Laying on the tree,he barked at them. "You done yet?" He smirked,gazing at the few dogs below. He then glanced around for Longpaws. He then jumped down from the tree. He then sat down. "Morning to you all. Now if you excuse me,I've got to go now." He snarled,and slowly trotted off.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:24 pm

As dumbfounded as he had been moments before, Camaro's confusion was slowly subsiding to be replaced by smoldering anger. He'd been right when he'd assumed that this dog would eventually tick him off, and much sooner than expected. How dare he act so arrogant and infuriating and vague, as if he was entitled to all of Camaro's thoughts and actions? Raggedy tail thrasing back and forth against his flanks, Camaro had to force back the urge to snarl, his eyes now emblazoned with barely suppressed fury.

"Yes," Camaro said firmly, "You are. You'd only be so much of an idiot to think first impressions are fact. You're nothing but an arrogant pup, and I suggest you run off to your housepet masters before they come looking...unless you want to bite off more than you can chew?" Camaro didn't care that he was stirring things up. He didn't care that he could potentially be giving James an incentive to attack. He'd let his anger get the best of him, and right now it wasn't dying down. Neither was his pride, and Camaro stood there, waiting unwavering for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Shrugging,he ignored the few dogs. Then took a deep breathe and took off. He raced through the brush. Feeling the branches scratch his pelt. He saw a Longpaw,but kept running off towards the barn.
-Garelick barn-
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Unblinking eyes stared at the Dalmatian as he ranted. He mentally looked back on their conversation but saw nothing wrong with it. He was only pointing out the obvious facts. Maybe he had gone a little too far, he did that unconsciously all the time though, he couldn't just turn it off! He was surprised that the dog hadn't jumped him yet, to be honest. It was clear that he had a temper that he could hold but when it went off his head blew up. Maybe it was because he wanted answers or for James to say something else. "'Arrogant pup'." He scoffed, "I may be arrogant but I am just a little younger than you. As for my humans, they trust me to come back because I will. I will because that's just the way my day goes unless I find something pleasantly interesting such as you." His lips twitched into a cocky grin, "I wouldn't really mind biting off more than I can chew in this situation."
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Once again Camaro found his eyes latched onto James's as he spoke, and once again he couldn't shake off that forlorn feeling that the piercing green orbs were staring straight through him. God he hated that feeling -- Camaro had never felt so vulnerable in his life. At the same time, though, he found himself getting lost in the vicarious stare, and totally zoned out as the shepherd was talking. As strange as they were, his eyes had a certain unique factor, a quality that Camaro couldn't put his finger on but had never seen before. It was oddly soothing, and he instantly felt his frayed nerves and inflamed temper calming down. It wasn't until James's last comment that Camaro came to his senses.

"God," Camaro said, feigning disgust, but in more of a humorous way than in an attempt to be rude. To be perfectly honest, he wouldn't mind spending more time with this dog either -- but he never would admit that, not after having pitched such a fit moments before. "Pleasantly interesting? You just had me wanting to rip your throat out."
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:03 pm

James's grin widened slightly at the male's response, "Now, now. That's the fun part, stranger," He said in a droning tone, a slight purr in his voice, "People are so boring these days but you seem like someone like me, someone who doesn't like to be left with nothing to do. A dog that likes to have a little fun." He knew he would never admit it, but it was fun talking to the strange dog like this. Most dogs would have run off when he basically described their feelings right off the bat, placing them in front off all to see. He'd lost friends from that in the past so he kind of learned to not expect things from anyone anymore. It must be so boring in their brains. But this Dalmatian was like him in so many ways that weren't even known to either of them yet.

Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:49 am

The terrier watched the bigger dogs argue with amusement, his bright eyes glittered. sitting up again he yawned wondering where bramble was. the smaller dog looked around for his big brother as he saw him. standing up properly he watched the border collie snarl at the others and tilted his head. he flattened his ears still seeing the other terrier watching him.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:53 am

Chico looked down to the terrier and sighed. "They're disturbing the whole of Hartford with that flipping noise." He muttered. He trotted over to the arguing dogs. "Amigos," He sighed. "Will you stop arguing. If you get any louder you'll fight and then create blooming world war III." He waited for the dogs responses. The akita yawned.
Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:46 pm

The terrier chuckled and said "im Briar, street dog. who are you mr akita?". he looked up at the larger dog his dark brown eyes glittering with intrest. he wagged his tail a little, his charm rather influential. a stray thought about bramble entered his mind before he dismissed it. the other dog was probbly entertaining a female.
Back to top Go down
Clover
Rogue
Clover

Crystals : 135

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:01 pm

The elegant young terrier leapt out of the fountain and looked around. she looked almost sad before she began shaking her fur and rolling around in the sweet smelling grass. standing up she began scenting around, she glanced over at the other terrier then quickly away.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Trotting back to the terrier, he addressed himself has Briar. "I am Chico. My owners are Spanish so they named me a Spanish name." He sighed. "So a stray huh? What's your story then?" He asked with a polite nod.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Camaro snorted, not sure how to respond. He briefly wondered what had him acting so strangely today; never before had Camaro let his emotions influence him, and at the same time here he was, transfixed by the dog whose name he barely knew. Camaro wasn't sure if he quite liked James or not, but for now he decided he'd consider him a friend. Not really an acquaintance or someone he would trust, but certainly not a foe, and heck, it was true, Camaro wanted to get to know James. As infuriating as he was, the dog was unique, Camaro couldn't deny it, and he enjoyed that.

"I'm nothing like you," Camaro decided, his voice thoughtful and pondering as he tried to come up with the right words. "You're a tiny little scrap." Camaro's tone was teasing, not cruel, and he shot James a furtive look as he walked, emphasizing the way he had to bend his head downwards to see him.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:05 pm

James scoffed at the Dalmatian's words. He wasn't that short for his breed, he was actually considered tall for an Aussie. It wasn't his fault that the spotted canine was a breed that was tall and lanky. "Yes, yes. You're tall. I see that," he rolled his eyes.

The strange dog was just that, strange, and James liked that. He was different and didn't seem to care what others thought of him. A dog that could put up with James's personality and not get that upset. The worst the Dalmatian could possibly do to him was pin him down and bite him. Though, he could tell the patterned dog might not be able to pin him down, Dalmatians weren't known for their strength and he could easily get away. Better safe than sorry, though, so he would hold back his snarky and cocky personality somewhat in the beginning of their - friendship? - time together.
Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:42 pm

Briar nodded and said calmly "yeah, its nice living on the streets, a kind of freedom ya know?". he swished his hairy black tail wagged happily he stared up at his dark eyes glittering. He stretched his lithe body and pawed up at the bigger dogs muzzle. his pink tongue hung out of his mouth as he panted a little.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10Marsden Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/100Marsden Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:47 am

Jasmine padded over to the two males, Chico and another dog (Briar). "Hello."she said as the yearling took the two pups off that harness on her back. And the yearling took off the harness as well, she then pat Jasmine's head and watched the two pups. Jasmine turned back and smiled. "How are you?"she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:24 am

"Ola Jasmine." He barked cheerfully. "I'm good, and you?" He asked the collie. He looked down at Briar as he pawed at Chico's muzzle. He did the same but with his larger paw. He then yawned a bit and looked at Jasmine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Walking in,he growled. Great,a crowd of dogs. He rolled his eyes. He spotted that annoying Mexican dog again. He growled and snorted. He then slowly walked into the group of two house-dogs. "Hello again. Just to straighten things out,I'm Cole. And annoying yellow house-dog. It was not pleasant to meet you." His gaze fell on the orange dog. He then glared at the collie. "And you Jasmine are a perfect annoyance." He growled and flicked his tail. He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Chico snorted. "Yellow? Seriously Badger. I prefer the term 'ginger'." He then listened to what he said about Jasmine and growled. "Perfect annoyance? Pleaseee Badger. Try listening to yourself for a day and i think you'll relise how i feel." He then looked down at Briar. He thought of the small dogs size and thought of Lucy. "Wheres Lucy?" He snarled. "I bet you squashed her flat. We all know you weigh a 100 pounds." He added, rolling his chocolate eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:59 pm

He smirked,then sighed. "Well,at least I'd rather be bigger than dumb." He then chuckled,and then snorted. "It was nice to offend you." He then turned and trotted off. Flicking his tail in delight.
Back to top Go down
Clover
Rogue
Clover

Crystals : 135

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Clover watched then padded over to the collie who had addressed herself as jasmine. she tilted her head and said "im clover, and that annoying mutt over there" she pointed at briar "is briar". she shot a smirk at the other terrier. her brown eyes glittering with mischeif.
Back to top Go down
Bramble Stradford

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:50 pm

The giant Irish Wolf Hound strode into the park, each long stride confident and easy his thick gray pelt swaying as each large paw made contact with the ground, a thick tail held high over his back declared how comfortable he was within his own skill. His ever so handsome features were magnified by the way he carried and portrayed himself as he moved deeper in the park, those mysterious pale ghostly green eyes taking in his surroundings. Spotting what he was looking for the dog shifted his path slightly to take the shortest route from him and his target as he did so he passed a rather haughty looking black and white dog as he did so Bramble ever so slightly bumped into and than passed the smaller dog pawing no mind, not even a glance was spared toward this other animal as he approached the group of dogs aiming for one in particular.

As he drew nearer the Wolfhound put on a sudden burst of speed, finely tuned muscles flexing and coiling underneath his pelt as he charged toward the little black terrier, opening his mouth the wolfhound sudden clamped down on the dog he knew to be Briar. His grip was soft as her used his large maw to push the dog over then as suddenly as his fake attack the wolfhound laid down setting his chest atop Briar, not hard enough to hurt but to keep the willy critter there for a second as his deep voice resonated within his chest. "I suppose you think it is funny leaving me behind while I slept." He said his tone was as emotionless as his eyes, this was as playful as he would get around strangers whom he kept an ear on in case they decided to jump to his friend's protection, which he didn't need the much larger dog would never hurt Briar whom he considered to be his little brother.

TABLE BY APACHE.
Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Briar laughed and batted up at his brothers nose. he grinned and attempted to shove him off with his back legs before going limp. "i got hungry so i went of scrounging around my favourite place". he ignored the border terrier and gently nipped his friends nose.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10Marsden Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/100Marsden Park - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:27 am

"Back to you Badger."she stuck her tongue out at the border collie. "Nice to meet you, Clover and Briar."she greeted. She looked to the Irish wolfhound, unimpressed. "And a hello to you."she said. "Chico, pay Badger no attention."she said. "It's what he wants."she chuckled. "After all, he hasn't got anything better to do."she said.
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:53 am

Blackjack padded into the park, head held high, his twolegs following close behind him. He looked around and spotted a group of dogs. One of the dogs, whom was an Irish wolfhound, had pinned down a much smaller dog. Blackjack grunted at the site of these mangy mutts. He went over to the bench that his twolegs were sitting on. And no sooner had he gotten there than one of the twolegs pulled a ball out from its pocket. The twoleg threw the ball and the border collie took off after it.

Blackjack growled quietly to himself as the ball he was in pursuit of landed near the group of dogs that he had decided to stay away from. He stopped as he reached the ball and glared at the Irish wolfhound still laying on the terrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marsden Park
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: