Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Cecil Boulevard

Go down 
+16
Pandapup
Calla
Rockybolt
Eclipse
Duke
Flip and Flick
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Sophie
Nightingale
Redpaw
Amber
Ashfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Shadestar
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 3116787328_fb00968efe

The more expensive houses in the suburbs, close to Marsden Park and the Berkshire Shopping District. They don't take kindly to strays whatsoever but welcome animals whom they adopt on their own- who would definitely have a cushy lifestyle. These house-owners have the better jobs and the more upperclass belongings- and especially food. In front of each house is a driveway ending at a mailbox. At night, the boulevard is well lit by streetlights.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:17 pm

"You should do something about that hole."she said. "Follow me." Jasmine walked to her front door and gave three barks. The masters teenage daughter came out. Patting Jasmine on the head and FINALLY noticed the hole in Chico's jumper. She carefully went over to him, and took of the jumper after she said be right back which dogs couldn't understand. "We just wait now."she said."You don't see me wearing dresses and jackets."she chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Chico laughed. "Well, where I live its a hit!" He looked closely at Jasmine and then turned his attention to his mind. "You know, I'm pretty sure you told Badger my owners are Mexican. They're actually Spanish. Though that's cute I guess. We all make mistakes." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:27 pm

"Whoops."she exclaimed and buried her face in her paws laughing. "Apparently we don't need to go fetch Lucy anymore."she said. The young mistress soon came out with the jumper, she had sew up the hole. Patting Chico on the head, she put his jumper on.Jim and went back into the house. "How is it?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:34 pm

"It feels perfect! Gracias amigo!" Chico called out to the human that fixed his jumper but to the human it was just a bark. He nosed at where the whole had once been. "Thanks a lot!" He thought for a moment. "Want to go somewhere?" He asked. "But if you do you have to make it obvious that your not a stray." He told her. "Because humans might mistake you."
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:43 pm

She uses the back of her paw to reveal a collar with license on it. "No one can see that with my long fur."she said. She immediately knew what he meant. "Oh. OK but just this once."she said. Jasmine dissapeared through the doggy door. A few minutes later, she came out wearing a dress that looked fit for a prom but only in dog style. "I don't even think this is suitable for running but whatever."she laughed. "Where to?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:48 pm

"Well at the shopping district they have a restaurant just for dogs. I just so happen to feel peckish so do you want to go there?" He asked. He looked at the silver bone tag dangling from his own collar.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:51 pm

"Why not."she smiled. "I don't think I've ever been to the shopping district before."she said. "So I guess you lead."she smiled. Jasmine looked to Chico with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:41 am

Arriving, Chico let out a huge sigh. His owners were home, talking to Jasmine's. The yearling was telling them that she saw them leave to go to the direction of the shopping district. All of this was gibberish to Chico. Then his owner ran over to him and hugged him tight. They muttered some things and took his jumper off him. They then quickly changed his collar to a red leather one with a gold round rag dangling from it. They patted his head and went inside.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:52 pm

Jasmine saw the owners. She padded up to them and barked. The yearling ruffled up her fur and took the dress off. "See you later."she barked to Chico and went inside. Jasmine went inside the house and went to sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:00 am

Chico nodded. "See you." He noticed his owners clipping a lead onto his collar. He wagged his tail with triumph as he was going on another walk. The master took the lead and together they walked along to the Marsden Park.

- m p -
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:41 am

Jasmine walked out the dog door with the two pups (kids) on her back that has a special harness so they don't fall of like a saddle for bigger dogs so children could ride bigger dogs. Most rich people found these out in other countries. She looked to the area and smiled. "Let's go."she barked and padded on slowly.

-park-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Walking slowly,he noticed Jasmine's scent was stale. He sank his claws into the grass,and snorted. He then noticed she was going to the park. He rolled his eyes. Stupid collie. He then ran,following the trail.
-park-

Jumping over several fences,he saw a large pool,and some Longpaws jump into it. He frowned. Isn't it cold? He took a step forward,and noticed the invisible Longpaw creation.(glass) He then touch it with his paw,and saw a white imprint,which slowly disappeared. He then saw a door. He then saw a Longpaw yearling slowly walk towards the door. He took a step back. It was female,and it crouched and began to pet him. He shut his eyes closed,and heard words come fro, its mouth. He couldn't understand them of course,but he saw the affection in its eyes. It then went inside. He blinked,and it came out again with some food.(Hot dog to be specific) He then took a bite of it. He chewed it slowly. Hmm,not bad. He then barked happily. It then smiled,and opened the dog,beckoning he to come inside. He hesitated,then slowly took a step in. He felt warmth rush through him body,and felt his pelt grow sticky. He saw his paws were already wet from the floor. He looked up at the Longpaw yearling. He blinked,and saw it yell some w rods. Saddening,a few of the Longpaws walked up to Cole,and began to pet him too. One of them offered another piece of food. He ate it delightfully.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/20Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Adder pads in. She sniffs the air for predators, but she smells a dog. She sees him by a Longpaw nest and she blinked. What is that dog doing there? She stays her distance, her blue husky eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Feeling a gaze drop on him,he turned,and noticed a husky. He sighed,and glanced at the Longpaw. She let him out,and he walked over to the curb. He blinked his big amber eyes. "If you think I'm a house-pet,your wrong. It just so happens they have good food in there. Want to come?" He then sat down flicking his tail back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/20Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 8:53 pm

"I never thought you were a house pet." Adder says. "But, sure..." Her voice was shaky because she never knew how to act around other dogs. Yet, she enjoyed being around them. She flicks her ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:24 pm

He narrowed his eyes,then shrugged,he turned around towards the nest. Heathe glanced back at the dog. "By the way,I'm Cole. You?" He linked,and then stood. On the cold ground. No green grass under his paws.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:27 pm

"I'm Adder." She looks at him with a curious gaze. She shakes it off and follows him. Why do Longpaws do things like build invisible things?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:32 pm

He nodded. "Nice to meet you Adder." He then heard a large crash of something. He didn't flinch. He just turned and scratched at the door. He glanced at the dog. "You smell like a loner. Are you? I live on a farm a while from here." He then saw the door open. He then padded in,and sat aside.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:36 pm

She pads after him. "Yes, I am. I've never really known anyone." She looks down at her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:45 pm

He sighed then nodded. He noticed the Longpaws come over and offer him food. He took it,and placed it at her feet. He nudged it towards her. "Its good,try it." He the took a pice of his own from another, he heard them coo and aww. But he couldn't understand their words. He then stood up and ran for the big pool of water,he jumped in. It was warm,he opened his eyes,and he noticed Longpaws underwater. He blinked then resurfaced. He climbed out,and shook his fur. He heard them cheer and roar. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:19 am

Adder bends over and eats it. Its not THAT bad. She Fastwalks to the edge of the pool and takes a few steps back. She runs up and jumps from the edge. She emerges from underwater and gets out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:20 am

Smiling,he shook his pelt spreading water around him. He watched then Longpaws cheer. He then glanced at Adder. He slowly padded towards her. "Hehe,not bad. For a street loner." He then chuckled. "Nah I'm just kidding."
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:35 am

Adder smiled. She opened her mouth to speak but no word came out. She was still shy about this dog for some reason. She yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:06 am

Seeing her hesitate,he frowned. He then shrugged,and then notice a bigger Longpaw call everyone. He linked,and saw them run inside. He then glanced at Adder,then then sighed. "Looks like the party's over." He flicked his tail,then walk out the open door. He nodded a farewell to the dog. "Nice work. I might see you soon." He then ran back home. Jumping over fence after fence. Disappearing into the darkness.
-Garelick Farm-
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:59 pm

Adder frowned as Cole left. She hoped she had a friend. I wish I was in one of those groups called "Packs." She walked out of the Longpaw's den. My mother told me of clans, mybe one would let me in! But, I don't think that will happen. She looks down. But, I'll try! She hesitates, she knew she could take on a full-grown wolf if she needed to. "I'm gonna go," She said to herself.

~~~TC Great Symacore~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cecil Boulevard   Cecil Boulevard - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cecil Boulevard
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: